Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Woah! Thanks Winmugen11! 

Now another question; Does anybody knows if there are chars for mugen (or if the "sprites"/models are avaliable) from the SFIV-flash game clone The Perfect Fighter?

Alas, in all the years I've been around the mugen scene, I have never encountered sprites/models for that SFIV-clone game. They must be taken from SFIV and edited from there on.

So no, chances are that there are no characters or models available for that game. Usually models or sprites don't get ripped from flash games whatsoever.

P.S. As of the 26th of November there's an updated version of your previously requested stage. Here's what has been updated :

Updated today:

-Cleaned a few edges

-Added new fog animation

-Added the little glowy things

The name's the same but you can get it here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/x65n2kdqsj0i36v/Blackreach.rar

Excuse me is that existed a kula edit by the name of reak.f? I have checked on the mugen wiki and that is no proof she exists. Also if that is proof that E-youmu exists?

I assume you're looking for Reak F. by Chin ya and E-Youmu.

Well they both exist, I can tell you that.

Reak F. is online and can most easily be found at the Kula edits website, however for sheer convenience, here's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zy4z5a4mhp9axbr/Reak.zip

E-Youmu is also not a walk in the park to get. However I did find a working link, thanks to Ryoucchi :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f3372ufdtvsso7l/Ethereal+Youmu.rar

P.S. To conclude let me give you a tip for the future, if you want something you know the name of but can't find any place to download it from, then ask it in the Request section. This is a topic for asking if something exists or who made something. You're pretty new here so it's not a shame you ask it here (this time) but this is the way we do things around here ;)

I'm looking for info on an edited char named Seung Mina (not sure if it was meant to be the one from Soul Calibur)

The only info i have on it is that its really old (like 2002 - 2003 era).

I have no idea who the creator is and i have no pictures to use as reference :donwan:

I'm looking for info on an edited char named Seung Mina (not sure if it was meant to be the one from Soul Calibur)

The only info i have on it is that its really old (like 2002 - 2003 era).

I have no idea who the creator is and i have no pictures to use as reference :donwan:

Hey Genesis,

I've been looking everywhere and alas I must bring you the news that she is not available anywhere.

Al I found was that she was an edit of Last Blade's Yuki. The people who told me this also noted me of the fact that she's been long-gone, so nobody is actively looking for her anymore.

I know you'd love to get her but it is the way it is I'm afraid.

Hi

Looking for a character called master of arts? was created by Ryon I have already asked him and he hasn't got it anymore. So if anyone has it or can send me a download link for it would really help also looking for a mugen screenpack with 3 different sections for the character select screen. I have seen one like it before but can't remember where.

Hey Genesis,

I've been looking everywhere and alas I must bring you the news that she is not available anywhere.

Al I found was that she was an edit of Last Blade's Yuki. The people who told me this also noted me of the fact that she's been long-gone, so nobody is actively looking for her anymore.

I know you'd love to get her but it is the way it is I'm afraid.

=/ thats a shame

Hello fellow MFFA-members,

I was wondering who made the two characters depicted in the video below :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-TJrrii23g

The guy who uploaded this video said they were private. Is this still the case?

Are they even worth having or are they extremely cheap?

Hello fellow MFFA-members,

I was wondering who made the two characters depicted in the video below :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-TJrrii23g

The guy who uploaded this video said they were private. Is this still the case?

Are they even worth having or are they extremely cheap?

All you gotta do is use google man. 

As you can see from the video they are pretty damn cheap. I wouldnt really say these are worth going for unless your big on those kind of edits. But, other then then that i can get those easily if i can get a few connections going. Anyways, its really just up to you on what you feel is best.

I'm not that keen on such kind of edits. I don't need the Dark Gustab M for the Ultimate Orochi seems more interesting. What I would like to know now is if this Ultimate Orochi is AI-only? Because I've seen my fair share of Orochi edits and about 80% of them were AI-only =/.