Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Hello dear MFFA'ers!

I've got a couple of stages and other things of which I would like to know the name + author of. If possible a DL link would be pretty convenient unless it should be posted in the Requests Section. Please do note that I'm a newb at this so please don't be too harsh on me if some things are not according to the official rules and guidelines of MFFA. Please do note that I'm a newb at this so please don't be too harsh on me if some things are not according to the official rules and guidelines of MFFA.

Here goes *cracks knuckles*

1) Stage # 1/7 => this stage is beautiful as you can see, alas it is private for you and me =(

Posted Image

2) Stage #2/7 => Thanks Ryouchhi!

Posted Image

3) Stage #3/7 => Nevermind, it's private

Posted Image

4) Stage #4/7 => private too

Posted Image

5) Stage #5/7 => private

Posted Image

6) Stage #6/7

Posted Image

7) Stage #7/7 => Solved by Ryoucchi!

Posted Image

I'd love to know the name of the stage and it's author on the right. Someone said these were Chaos Code stages which weren't released that long ago but alas my search has been unsuccesful as of now.

8) This eye-catching screenpack => private screenpack

Posted Image

9) This character (the Infinite one)

Posted Image

Is she a real character or just an edit of XCB's Blaque?

10) This Morrigan => Confirmed to be the special SFF Morrigan by Rolento

Posted Image

Is this the special SFF Morrigan with a different small portrait or is it a completely new one?

11) Individual Questions

• Do any of you know of some good KOF bosses in the style of KOF 2002 UM? Like a Rugal or Goenitz?
  • Is there a Gustab/Gustav Munchausen for mugen which is not so cheap that he obliterates everything? A playable/balanced one?
  • Are the God Rugal and Shin Akuma in this video just existing versions with KOF 2002 UM effects? If so where can one find these (with patches perhaps?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvmWtuW5kic
  • Which Element is the most balanced/the flashiest? I'm looking for a good one that's not cheap like the dickens.

Well, that's all I got. I really hope some of these questions, if not all, could be resolved.

Signing out,

Winmugen11