Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

On 11/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, CANDYBOY said:

Does someone have this guy?

He is the Homer with the donut head.

Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to get Donut Headed Homer any time soon. The last person known to have it abandoned MUGEN back in 2011, so its pretty much gone until someone can maybe deep dive for it using Wayback Machine. Not to mention, the character itself is incomplete, as it is missing a good portion of its sprites. Your best option is to actually chop frames from this video to rebuild it yourself as a spriteswap/headswap.

9 hours ago, guykazama said:

Does anyone have Takosan (the octopus in the video) or even know who made it? Not even searching the hiragana helped.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--Hey, How's It Goin guykazama! I Was Searching For This Character For Ya And Finally Found It! Takosan Was Created By The Awesome MUGEN Creator "Tanukida"! He's Also The Creator Of "Zou" Pretty Cool And Innovative Character! You'll Find Takosan And Tanukida's Other Works On The Link! Have Fun, Yo! (o^.^)-b

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ALr81kboIPXtG3o&id=35B2E5C16BD04D2D!188&cid=35B2E5C16BD04D2D

I need a bit of help trying to remember a character's name I could have sworn I got on here.

It's a woman with a spear, who is a sprite edit of Maki from CvS. She seems to originate from a NSFW manga source, but she was not NSFW outside of a hyper that displayed a very long series of manga panels with some NSFW content. Anyone know who this was?

9 hours ago, Gaulbetti said:

I need a bit of help trying to remember a character's name I could have sworn I got on here.

It's a woman with a spear, who is a sprite edit of Maki from CvS. She seems to originate from a NSFW manga source, but she was not NSFW outside of a hyper that displayed a very long series of manga panels with some NSFW content. Anyone know who this was?

Sounds eerily like Tazuru by Mastchen.

Who has an Oro and a CVS or SFA3 Vega (claw) with the most difficult Ai? or do any of these have ai patches?

Also have the following New Generation stages been made yet: I made round 2 no animations though

Dudley Round 1 and 2
spacer.png
spacer.png

Necro Train stage (like the one from 2nd impact but darker color)
spacer.png

Ibuki round 2 stage (evening version) I made it
spacer.png[/i

Ken round 1 (it's the hot spring stage like Ryu's but there is a bear in this version)  I made it
 spacer.png

2 hours ago, FarHarborButcher said:

I'm curious if there is any other good characters that can change modes mid fight? Similar to Falcon Rappers Iori and Shermie, as well as Chazzanova's Chris. I find them really cool and was hoping I'd find more, but unsure if any exist.

Hey FarHarborButcher, 

You should check out William Birkin the Resident Evil character. He changes into a different character, or "evolves" like 4 times. Personally, I increased the requirement for him updating his form. I believe its by "Choiyer" 

On 2/19/2021 at 10:51 PM, Number09 said:

Hey FarHarborButcher, 

You should check out William Birkin the Resident Evil character. He changes into a different character, or "evolves" like 4 times. Personally, I increased the requirement for him updating his form. I believe its by "Choiyer" 

Looks interesting. Considering him. I have Jill, Wesker and Chris after all.

On 7/5/2018 at 1:50 AM, Gaulbetti said:

Anyone know the name or author of a certain Mario based stage around MFFA somewhere? I really cannot find it again.

It's not directly Mario related, but you can tell it was the stage's main inspiration. It was a very bright, sunny stage, had ? Blocks floating in the center, and two pipes on the edges of each side. There was a river in the background too. I can only remember it being named Super Retro Land or something similar, but did not have Mario in the title. It was a "MvC" styled stage as well, the characters fought on a wide brick path. I remember lots of pink in the stage as well.

Anyone got an idea of what stage I'm talking about?

Would like to bump this. Spent all day checking our Stage Releases with no luck. The closest I can get is a stage from Kage Yaruo named Retro Land that is also a Mario knockoff stage, also not it.

1 hour ago, Gaulbetti said:

Would like to bump this. Spent all day checking our Stage Releases with no luck. The closest I can get is a stage from Kage Yaruo named Retro Land that is also a Mario knockoff stage, also not it.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Gaulbetti! I Was Searching For This Stage For Ya And I Was Wondering If This Was It?

I remember this one stage by the author Night (who created a bunch of Touhou stage conversions back in the day, his site is gone now) or someone who shared his site (I remember people who did). It was a construction site, and the music was rather calming and sad so to speak.

Anyone know any more info about this stage, or is it too vague from the description I gave?

13 minutes ago, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

I remember this one stage by the author Night (who created a bunch of Touhou stage conversions back in the day, his site is gone now) or someone who shared his site (I remember people who did). It was a construction site, and the music was rather calming and sad so to speak.

Anyone know any more info about this stage, or is it too vague from the description I gave?

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin CoffeeFlavoredMilk! I Was Wondering If The Stage Was An Touhou Themed Stage Or A Melty Stage?

1 minute ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin CoffeeFlavoredMilk! I Was Wondering If The Stage Was An Touhou Themed Stage Or A Melty Stage?

I don't think it was a stage from either. At least it didn't resemble either game's style.

3 minutes ago, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

I don't think it was a stage from either. At least it didn't resemble either game's style.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Do You Remember Any Details From The Stage! Was It Day Or Night? Was There A City In The Background Or Was It Out In The Countryside? ^_^