Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Does this stage exist as stand-alone and where to dl? It is from 'Mortal Kombat Defender Earth 3 M.U.G.E.N' but i dont know if the arena is available separately or where it is from. That is a protected project and i dont feel like dl-ing for 1 stage anyway.

Spoiler

mugen009.png

If it's protected, do you mean everything's moleboxed? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be available outside, then. Unless it actually is, because it looks cool.

What are these lifebars? I know they're from a KOF game, but I never saw a version with standard portraits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8k0llh9fVY

First off, my apologies for having done absolutely nothing on this site yet besides making a request, but I will be sure to give you guys an introduction and all that happy jazz later down the road. For now, if I may make a humble request and I hope it isn't too much to ask for this early on here, but...

By any chance, has someone on here have a pre-patched version of the "Enigma" screenpack for MUGEN 1.0?

Furthemore, is there a way to shrink it down into a 640x480 screen size, cause if I am correct, it is 1280x720... or is it? I don't know yet, I can't seem to get the thing to load, it just keeps saying that the system.def file is missing as well as a few other similar errors.

So, if anyone has this pre-patched, it would be much appreciated, otherwise, my apologies for having requested something and yet given nothing back.

You can find the screenpack here:

I've tried to patch it myself but it keeps popping up errors, so either I'm really dumb and have no idea what I'm doing (which might be it), or the patching process is more complicated than just putting the folder in DATA and re-directing the mugen.cfg file to look for the system.def and system.sff in data/Enigma/system.def and data/Enigma/system.sff

Can some one reupload 

Combat Donazen, McOka Donazo, Mayonnaise Donald and 

Donald Solo A5.5

Donald Solo A6+

Donald Solo A6+ v2

Donald Solo A7

The links are broken.

And i want a reupload of:

Donamburglar

Funny Hamburglar

Miku Donald

Gaia Donald

Laugh Donald

Nonomura Sanders

Sandbag Donald, can someone reupload them

About to make the jump to 1.1.

Does anyone know a screenpack for 1.1 that can hold A /LOT/ of characters? I currently have 1,197 characters and 421 stages. And with a 640x480 resolution?

And can my 1.0 640x480 lifebars work on a 1.1 screenpack? And if not, is there any way I can convert them to 1.1?

Thank you.

About to make the jump to 1.1.

Does anyone know a screenpack for 1.1 that can hold A /LOT/ of characters? I currently have 1,197 characters and 421 stages. And with a 640x480 resolution?

And can my 1.0 640x480 lifebars work on a 1.1 screenpack? And if not, is there any way I can convert them to 1.1?

Thank you.

I personally would recommend this screenpack: MUGEN AX 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8o4ixy8i09nd04/Mugen+AX+1.1.rar (click the super big batch file to access the 1500 slots setting and ultra big batch file to access the 3000 slots setting)

1.0 lifebars works for 1.1 without any adjustment.

9 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

open sytemUltraBig.def and change "fight =data/VP_MBA/data/VP_Fight.def" to the same one as system.def

or change it to any lifebars you're using (yeah, the screenpack does not have any lifebars)

It works! Thank you so much! <3

Will my stages be compatible as well?