Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Does anyone have Vectorman cuz he was private but I saw 3 people with him so I was wondering does anyone have him?

Same with Bayonetta does anyone have her?

bayonetta does not exist for mugen at this time.

I just downloaded ^o^'s Gen for MUGEN, and I notice a lot of his SFA3 characters use SF4 Japanese voices, except for Sodom and Birdie who never appeared in the SF4 series, and Gen who was in both SF4 and SSF4. Does there exist a SF4 Japanese voicepack for ^o^'s Gen? Or even an English Voicepack?

Someone else asked the question in the wrong place, so I'll ask it here in the right place (because now I'm wondering about it, too):

Are there any Cowboy Bebop characters (Spike or otherwise) available for Mugen?  Admittedly, there's a complete lack of games to take sprites from.  The only two games at all were a shooter - where Spike never leaves his ship - and a fully 3-D PS2 game which doesn't lend itself to -D sprite rips.  (I can barely even find fan-made sprite sheets on the Internet.  Typing "Spike Spiegel" "Sprite sheet" into Google brings me up mostly pictures of Homestuck characters.  How does that work?)

But Spike is one of my favorite anime characters of all time, so it'd be cool to have him for Mugen.