Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

this video shows a cable with acey's custom sprites but an AI more like kong's (ie, cheap as hell). Does a release or patch of acey's cable like this exist? Or is it something else?

It could very well be just Acey's Cable with the AI set to maximum (in other words, mugen difficulty is set to the max). I checked some AI Patch databases and found no such thing as a AI patch for that particular Cable.

Its real but its not finished. Its floating around somewhere at Baidu or some Hispanic forum. Cant recall.

The current version is pretty much Saiki XIII with pre-XIII kof sprites. A friend from baidu sent me an alpha, sadly only the standing & walking sprites were done

I thank you both, Toaster & V-Nix, for the information! :bow:

Does anyone know anything about this Iori portrayed in the video below?

http://youtu.be/toal9bYVIi4

And the one in this gif :

Posted Image

The first one looks alot like KOFS Orochi Iori (which would explain the black bg a times)

It might be, I mean there are so many flashy Iori edits that it's hard to separate them from one another. Hence why I asked which ones they were in the first place.

Any idea about the Iori in the gif?

And if it's from KOFS, can you extract it to your normal Mugen or is it a moleboxed game?