Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

that looks like a shitty version of final destination at the bottom id go with ryon or exshadows.

I'd prefer that version actually I have the other two, I'm trying to get one that doesn't make my PC run really slow, I do after-all have an older computer but thanks for the input sir!

Has anybody made a Kick-Ass or Hit Girl?

no

These are a good list of characters that I have been unable to find in M.U.G.E.N after very long and strenuous searches. (Sorry if im not supposed to ask for all this at once)

Frost from Mortal Kombat= I know it exists just don't know where to get it

Bulma from DBZ= Idk if it exists

Kid Chi Chi from the original Dragon Ball =Idk if it exists

Fasha from DBZ (Bardock's wife, and Goku's assumed mom) =I know it exists I just can't find a link

Lina Inverse from Slayers = I know of one version that exists but it's a bit poor so im looking for another

Ayla from Chrono Trigger= I dont know if it exists

SSJ Bulla/Bra from DB:GT= I heard it exists but am not sure

Two Face, The Riddler, and Killer Bee from DC Universe (Batman Villians) =I heard they don't exist but would like to know

A rock based character that isn't a boss or insanely OP= It's so general that I must believe it exists

A properly coded Edge from Final Fantasy= Idk if it exists

frost does exiest but its horried

as far as i know there only one lina 

There was this hires snow stage made yeeeeeears ago, im willing to say one of the very early releases in the hires department

I have no idea what its called or the author....i just remember how it looked

It was kinda on a hill but obviously tons of snow........i have no info on this really.

Its NOT by Sang Kalaza, that much i can tell ahead of time

There was this hires snow stage made yeeeeeears ago, im willing to say one of the very early releases in the hires department

I have no idea what its called or the author....i just remember how it looked

It was kinda on a hill but obviously tons of snow........i have no info on this really.

Its NOT by Sang Kalaza, that much i can tell ahead of time

Is it the Snow Horn stage by Vibrant?

http://network.mugenguild.com/vibrant/Vibrant%27s%20Mugen%20Stuff/Hi-Res%20Stages/

ok im making a new rule for this thread, this doesn't apply to everyone but to those who keep using this area incorrectly im going to just start deleting your posts ok? ok. this area is for asking if something exists or who the author of a char is using a screenshot or something. If you know it EXISTS don't ask here. make your own thread asking for the char itself.

did you mean my last post f.eg? i thought about making a new topic but im asking here because id dont know all 2347508497 chars of mugen and the database section is sorted after games not after playable styles...so if there was a ''6 button mvc styled'' section or ''kof-style'' section it would be much more easier to search for specific chars than to look in every section downloading and hoping its a suitable style u know.. :(

hmm..i aleready have zankuro edit by duracelleur...

a while ago he made the to-six project where he was editing samuraishowdown/lastblade/kof chars with 4 button gameplay to 6 button with superjump,hyper bg

new attacks etc ..

if im correct he made about 80 chars and the characters played bit like mvc1 style so i was intrested if there are any other chars/edits like that or at least some that fit into a samurai/ninja theme (like ss,last blade,some kof karate-chars/maybe some anime charas? etc)

to give you an overlook what i had in mind:

ibuki from sf mvc

mvc kenji/mukuro from red earth

adon from sf/ vs-style

earthquake from infinite

strider hiryu by infinite /mvc hiryu

etc so it dont have to be 100% accurate to mvc1 or something just 6 button gameplay, hyper atacks etc

pls NO cvs char suggestions -_-

(cvs style sucks because its completely different gaming style and hard to pull of hypers)

and NONE of infinite's/R@ces/duracelleur creations simply because i have them all :D

did you mean my last post f.eg? i thought about making a new topic but im asking here because id dont know all 2347508497 chars of mugen and the database section is sorted after games not after playable styles...so if there was a ''6 button mvc styled'' section or ''kof-style'' section it would be much more easier to search for specific chars than to look in every section downloading and hoping its a suitable style u know.. :(

ok is your post deleted? no its not, that was not directed at you.. I even specified it was to did you just call me a "fag" in a mispelling?

no no no :D

with ''f.eg'' i meant ''for example'' :)

im german so my english's not always the best sry i thougt its spelled like that when you shorten it :omg:

@Ryoucchi: yeah but duracelleur just edited zankuro by ali in his ''to-six'' mvc-ish style so zankuros from the list.

im trying to get my ninja/samurai fullgame/compilation done so no space for two zankuros :D