Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

HN64_UKYO.png

That is Sirou's stage from Tuff E Nuff. I don't know who made it as the .def file does not mention an author name.

You can get your devilish paws on it here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/1tp23khvg8c4h29/TeNuff+All+Stages.rar => it's a pack with all the stages of Tuff E Nuff. You can simply extract Sirou's stage from it if you want or you can take the opportunity to check out all the other Tuff E Nuff stages as well.

If you want you can check out all the stages's BGM from the game here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/88nheuc0bn8v4lo/All+Stage+Tuff+E+Nuff+BGM.rar => it's a pack with all the BGM of the stages from Tuff E Nuff. You can simply extract Sirou's stage BGM from it if you want or you can take the opportunity to check out all the other Tuff E Nuff stages's BGM as well.

I wish to give credit to Brock for posting the above links in the Tuff E Nuff collection on here. Without him I wouldn't have been able to link you to what you wanted.

I wonder if in the "not-so-loved" side of mugen (also known as the crappy and shitty side of mugen) exists SFIV graphic style chars (you know, the ones that aren't made by werewood, mr. I, jose cuervo and dragon792. and his lack of quality is the main reason of beign unknown)

That's the "No Name - Original Add-On SP", acquirable here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/7fwczbo9k2uxcqc/No_Name_-_Original_Add-On.zip

Thank you. Do you know who the Author is?

Also I saw you mentioned the Suited Kfm. To answer your question, besides being able to shoot a gun, there is not much difference between it and KFM.

to expand my do--ermh, i mean, my last question; from this list, i miss anyone?

/////SFIV//SSFIV//SSFIVAE//USFIV 2.5D characters (30)
Ryu Chun Li Zangief Cammy Sakura 
Gouken Cody Poison Ken Sagat 
Balrog Bison Seth Juri Akuma
Adon Ibuki Dhalsim E.Honda Dee Jay
Guile Elena Blanka C.Viper Abel 
Hugo Vega Oni  Yang Rufus 

/////SFIV//SSFIV//SSFIVAE//USFIV 2.5D Alternate characters (5)
Ryu  Chun Li Poison Juri Ken

/////SFIV//SSFIV//SSFIVAE//USFIV special/guest characters (18)
Omni (2.5D) Robot Seth (2.5D) Mech Zangief (2.5D) (private) Juni (2.5D)  
Batsu (2.5D) Alex (2.5D) Morrigan (2.5D) Asura (2.5D)
////SFXT's style Tekken 2.5D characters (4)
Jin  Lili Law Nina

Thank you. Do you know who the Author is?

Also I saw you mentioned the Suited Kfm. To answer your question, besides being able to shoot a gun, there is not much difference between it and KFM.

No I do not know the author's name, I checked the .def file and there wasn't a mention of it there, hence why it's called the "No Name - Add-on SP".

Thanks for the info on that "Agent KFM". Now I know I don't want it.

No I do not know the author's name, I checked the .def file and there wasn't a mention of it there, hence why it's called the "No Name - Add-on SP".

Thanks for the info on that "Agent KFM". Now I know I don't want it.

i do

is this SNK stryder exists ? any link ? thanks

Last time I checked, it was a private W.I.P handed out only to a couple of people.

I do not know for sure if it's still a W.I.P but I do know it's private regardless.

The only way you can get your hands on him, if you were not among the select group of people who got the Alpha/Beta, is to contact someone who has him and trade him for another private/rare character.

Last time I checked, it was a private W.I.P handed out only to a couple of people.

I do not know for sure if it's still a W.I.P but I do know it's private regardless.

The only way you can get your hands on him, if you were not among the select group of people who got the Alpha/Beta, is to contact someone who has him and trade him for another private/rare character.

thanks for the info :)

Does This Mech frieza Exist?

It doesn't exist as a separate character. Rather it is a patched version of CHOUJIN's Frieza which makes him look like Mecha Frieza though his gameplay and moveset remain exactly the same.

I don't know if said patch is still available online or not.

Okay, there are character, that I know they exist. But I sadly don't know the author of these characters, or where to find them.

I'm talking about Enigma (Terrenosuke's Stand from JJBA4) and Narcisso Anasui (from JJBA6).

I know they exist, because I found their names in some of the triggers of Nimame's Noriaki Kakyoin.