The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

It's not a compliment.

and an insincere apology is only accepted by a fool.

Sigh suit yourself. I thought sarcasm would lighten the mood, but oh well. Look I have to take care of something real quick, so take this. *tosses Trailblazer a colorless weapon, an emerald and a ruby.* It'll create a weapon based off of your power...the emerald and ruby are there for the different colors. I don't care if you use it or not, but it's me being sincere. *pulls a key out of his pocket*

Now open, Forge *the doors to a marvelous armory appears* I need to go make something.... I shall return. *the doors close as he walks through*

Hehehe, seems like there are enough participants available for this whole role-playing thing, that I can already see 3 match-ups occuring :

1) LightFlare vs Darkflare : Battle of the Rivals

2) Prodigal Trailblazer vs TimeWeaver : Battle of the Understanding

3) Neo_Fire_Sonic vs GarchompMatt : Battle of the Best Pokemon Emoticon Pics (Alternatively : Battle of the Stand-Up Comedians)

I'll be rooting for all of you so I don't mind who will come out as the victor in each match. Honored I am quite to be just a spectator of this all. ^_^

Oh and I guess Trini can be a spectator alongside with me as no available opponent has been found for him yet.

Hehehe, seems like there are enough participants available for this whole role-playing thing, that I can already see 3 match-ups occuring :

1) LightFlare vs Darkflare : Battle of the Rivals

2) Prodigal Trailblazer vs TimeWeaver : Battle of the Understanding

3) Neo_Fire_Sonic vs GarchompMatt : Battle of the Best Pokemon Emoticon Pics (Alternatively : Battle of the Stand-Up Comedians)

I'll be rooting for all of you so I don't mind who will come out as the victor in each match. Honored I am quite to be just a spectator of this all. ^_^

Oh and I guess Trini can be a spectator alongside with me as no available opponent has been found for him yet.

ryu-3rd.jpg

There are many battles upon the horizon...

akuma-giant.jpg

*Places hand on Timeweaver's shoulder*

"Thank you for volunteering."

Before he could respond, Timeweaver would be grabbed by what seemed to be a young girl....with a rather strong grip.

ingrid.jpg

"Someone seems a little grouchy....How about a road trip to cheer you up?"

Time would feel a chill down his spine when she said "road trip". Additionally, he couldn't feel his abilities working as it seemed that the troll Sun goddess' powers outclassed his own. It wouldn't be much longer before Ingrid would drag the poor victim onto the Guatama Buddha statue. Mind you, her preffered spot to ride would be on top of said statue which proceeded to fly off into space with it's passengers in tow.

Once the two were out of sight DF would turn to his rival.

"Now then..."

akuma-by-edayan-2001-revival.png

Where were we?

akumacoffee.gif

He'll be fine. He's just taking a trip.

Through space.

In a manner that would be considered unsafe by most sane people.

They'll probably stop by the restaurant at the end of the universe.

She's dragged me into it before.

He'll be fine.

*Meanwhile, with Ingrid dragging him*

So, could you maybe let me go? *She giggles and smiles. Her reply is a simple "Nope."* Well as much I love to go into space as the next person, I don't want to. *She smiles and in an almost a threatening tone, she says "You're not going anywhere funny man. DarkFlare said you wanted to go on the ride."* But that's not what I want- *Ingrid stops, as she holds Time by the collar with one hand. "You re coming whether you like it or not....GOT IT?!!"*

Suit yourself. One question: you're a sun goddess, right? *Ingrid pauses. "How did you know th-". She stops as she loses her grip on Time.* Yeah, you wouldn't let go so I had prepared something just in case something like this would happen. *"But how did you use your abilities?"*

You grabbed the fake copy of me. *the doors to the Forge open, Time walks out wearing crimson gauntlets* One of my natural abilities is creating tangible illusions.*walks towards Ingrid* So you wanted to go for a ride? *his left gauntlet absorbs the air surrounding them* Here ya go, Princess *his left fist connects with her chin, but his fist was supported by a shockwave* Burst Impact: Astral Ascent!!!

*Time looked up to the sky* it's a shame it had to end like this. *the gauntlets disappear and a portal opens, which would bring him back to where DarkFlare and LightFlare were fighting*

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

Sorry, I don't battle those classed as "NU".

Garchomp_free.png

Wait, what the hell am I talking about? What even is "NU"?! Wait... I see a window of opportunity!

Time to use...

Cynthia_Garchomp.pngGARCHOMPMATT'S ULTIMATE FLEEING TECHNIQUE!

*flies away at sonic speeds*

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

Sorry, I don't battle those classed as "NU".

Garchomp_free.png

Wait, what the hell am I talking about? What even is "NU"?! Wait... I see a window of opportunity!

Time to use...

Cynthia_Garchomp.pngGARCHOMPMATT'S ULTIMATE FLEEING TECHNIQUE!

*flies away at sonic speeds*

CKxOk.jpg

is this supposed to be some sort of challenge?

plz

bring da meat bro

before i make evil ham

*Meanwhile, with Ingrid dragging him*

So, could you maybe let me go? *She giggles and smiles. Her reply is a simple "Nope."* Well as much I love to go into space as the next person, I don't want to. *She smiles and in an almost a threatening tone, she says "You're not going anywhere funny man. DarkFlare said you wanted to go on the ride."* But that's not what I want- *Ingrid stops, as she holds Time by the collar with one hand. "You re coming whether you like it or not....GOT IT?!!"*

Suit yourself. One question: you're a sun goddess, right? *Ingrid pauses. "How did you know th-". She stops as she loses her grip on Time.* Yeah, you wouldn't let go so I had prepared something just in case something like this would happen. *"But how did you use your abilities?"*

You grabbed the fake copy of me. *the doors to the Forge open, Time walks out wearing crimson gauntlets* One of my natural abilities is creating tangible illusions.*walks towards Ingrid* So you wanted to go for a ride? *his left gauntlet absorbs the air surrounding them* Here ya go, Princess *his left fist connects with her chin, but his fist was supported by a shockwave* Burst Impact: Astral Ascent!!!

*Time looked up to the sky* it's a shame it had to end like this. *the gauntlets disappear and a portal opens, which would bring him back to where DarkFlare and LightFlare were fighting*

Meanwhile in

REALITY

37557f221a29b19167657ef1136412f1.jpg

"Oh dear. It appears that he's out cold. Ah well, serves him right for being so rude."

You have been removed from play until you learn to stop being a godmoder.

If you try to outtroll a goddess, you're going to have a bad time.

We're sorry. The person you are trying to reach is currently unavailable, due to being reeducated by Goddess Ingrid, who has promised that they will be extremely painful if he messes up *Hears a scream in the background* Until he has been cleared, he will undergo observations until Ingrid has given her blessing. So they will become the best of friends, even if it kills him once.....or twice, or a lot. He's died like 5 times today, mainly because of hugs.

Current progress:10%

Day 2

TimeWeaver, amounting 10 unfortunate deaths (another scream is heard in the recording).... I mean 11, has made some progress. Today was the appearance change. All we can say is that he now looks like this: My_Unit_Portrait_1_-_Kakusei_zpsbf4bb161 but silver hair and an eyepatch (nothing is wrong with his eye......yet). Ingrid literally dragged his face on the ground until his face fell right off. He awoke 5 hours later, and saw his new appearance. He was so filled with joy that he didn't see Ingrid in the room with him. Yelling surprise, she threw a punch but faltered for a minute. But, her fist connected and Time was sent flying into the wall. Apparently, his face was what surprised her the most; "he didn't flinch and his face had a look of gratitude." She said.

Current progress: 52% (Ingrid speaks, asking for help to revive Time) Sigh, or not.

Edit: 42%

unamused.png

Must you really?

Can't you just sit in time out quietly?

Well, two things:

1.) I've already started, and I won't stop; sorry, I'm not that kind of person :p

2.) If I'm going to be making a return to the RP, then this side story is necessary because it offers character development, funny moments (or at least in my opinion), and set abilities so I don't make the same mistake as last time.

Lol, I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation I put myself in, so the least you could let me do is rebuild myself back up. And c'mon, who can deny this face? maxresdefault.jpg Oh......Well Screw you Lucina

*as the enormous blast closes in on LightFlare, an ominous heartbeat can be heard...*

ryu-sfxt-ending.png

Uuuhg. HHeh....looks like I...

*the blast hits LightFlare*

*LightFlare is seemingly consumed by the blast...the smoke clears*

well well. It seems It has come to this. Without light....dark cannot exist. And with out darkness...who will glorify light. This is a part of me. And I will use it to reach my full potential. Surely one who walks in the path of darkness indefinitely can appreciate such power. The question is....

ssf4-er4.jpg

WHICH ONE OF US IS THE BEST?

*LightFlare warps towards Darkflare*