The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

No need I'll take care of it *With a snap of his fingers, he casts a spell* Barrier! *An area of protection forms around Matt* It should suffice for a while. By the way, what are you doing here Matt?

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

Pfft, barriers? I just endure attacks like a man... shark thing. As for why I'm here...

Garchomp_free.png

I genuinely have no idea. I need to get out of here, fast!

Cynthia_Garchomp_anime_BW.png

Pfft, barriers? I just endure attacks like a man... shark thing. As for why I'm here...

Garchomp_free.png

I genuinely have no idea. I need to get out of here, fast!

YOU NOT GOIN NOWHERE..... And also, I gave you a barrier to be nice :D *tosses steak at Matt

Man...

Akuma lives for fighting.  I get that. 

Akuma would rather fight than anything.  I get that.

Akuma would want to fight than get sex.  More than likely.

Akuma would rather fight than eat or take a bath.  Pretty sure.

Akuma's had the same outfit for more than 20 years.  Yup.

So he uses a rope for a belt?   WTF?  Akuma is like the homeless Street Fighter.  Seriously, we all know it.

Hobo with a Hado ken. 

He probably stinks like a mother fucker too.  He teleports behind someone and doesn't surpise them, since they can smell him.

Guile would say : "Go take a bath you nasty mother fucker.  All that dirt on the back of your neck, you're a firthly mother fucker too!"

*the smoke clears and there stands TimeWeaver unscathed who protected himself and Matt with a Delta Cross*

Since you seem to be the most destructive opponent here, I'll unfortunately have to end this here. *Summons dual scythes, one black the other white. Chronos Drive!!!!! *time stops, and he casually walks over to DarkFlare's frozen in place body.*

You're lucky that im not doing worse. *Hits DarkFlare in the chest with a flurry of punches, and opens a portal transporting him 20 miles west of their current location. Time goes back to normal*

Delayed Teleporting Impact!!! *DarkFlare is sent flying into the portal, which instantly closes*

Whew, I won't be using that again for a while.

*as the smoke clears*ryu-sf3pic.jpg

Hmph...you are indeed impressive. It is a shame you don't use your immense power to protect...rather than destroy.

You're a little too late, I teleported him about 20 miles west of here....where there's a huge bandit hideout. We should be fine for a while.

ryu-nx7.gif

I can already sense him...he's close...stay back TimeWeaver. This isbtween me and him.

It might be too late for that since I've gotten involved. Looks like you will get to see me in action. *combines his two scythes, which form a sniper rifle.* let's see if he can dodge this: Special Bullet: Hellstorm Scattershot. *he fires a shot which turns into thousands of smaller bullets.

It might be too late for that since I've gotten involved. Looks like you will get to see me in action. *combines his two scythes, which form a sniper rifle.* let's see if he can dodge this: Special Bullet: Hellstorm Scattershot. *he fires a shot which turns into thousands of smaller bullets.

ryu-fromsfmovie.jpg

Impressive...but I fear it won't hold him down for long. TimeWeaver! I must do this alone. There will be a time for us to battle together but I have a score to settle with Darkflare. I fear he may not have any mercy onnyou...and I don't want him to have any excuses. Please...stay out of this.

unamused.png

To interfere in a Rival fight is bad form...

I swear I have no idea where the hell you come from......but I suppose you're right. But the evil voice inside my head told me to do it, so I was like " Okay :D." Now I just need to hope I'm not targeted next. In any case, if I am, don't come to my aid.

I swear I have no idea where the hell you come from......but I suppose you're right. But the evil voice inside my head told me to do it, so I was like " Okay :D." Now I just need to hope I'm not targeted next. In any case, if I am, don't come to my aid.

smirk.png

Trust me i'm not inclined to help you.

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264Oi! Looks like LightFlare has a battle again.

I'm sure I can learn even more about his tactics if I watch him battle.

And TimeWeaver, if you are so eager to fight, why don't you try to fight someone else?

I tend to act impulsively when such an amazing fight is going on and I haven't fight anyone as strong as this before. So I took advantage of the opening and underestimated my opponent and in a moment, I'm gonna pay for it.

smirk.png

Trust me i'm not inclined to help you.

Oh trust me, I know we're not on the best of terms at the moment. However, I do wish to make it up to you somehow as an apology...as long as recruitment isn't the only solution.

*DarkFlare returns, angered that someone would dare interupt his fight*

....just do what you gotta do, okay? *stands, awaiting his punishment*

I tend to act impulsively when such an amazing fight is going on and I haven't fight anyone as strong as this before. So I took advantage of the opening and underestimated my opponent and in a moment, I'm gonna pay for it.

Oh trust me, I know we're not on the best of terms at the moment. However, I do wish to make it up to you somehow as an apology...as long as recruitment isn't the only solution.

*DarkFlare returns, angered that someone would dare interupt his fight*

....just do what you gotta do, okay? *stands, awaiting his punishment*

*Stands in front of TimeWeaver*

ryu-bengus-fix.JPG

That won't be necessary....

unamused.png

Lemme make this clear.

You have no Honor, and thus no place in the spiral.

You should also learn the standards of rp-ing.

you don't auto hit people. (crono slam or whatever)

you don't dictate he actions of others( stating that darkflare returned)

you're only one step away from godmoding. and thats a bad thing if'n you didnt know.

unamused.pngLemme make this clear.You have no Honor, and thus no place in the spiral. 

You should also learn the standards of rp-ing.you don't auto hit people. (crono slam or whatever)you don't dictate he actions of others( stating that darkflare returned)you're only one step away from godmoding. and thats a bad thing if'n you didnt know.

Awww that's so sweet. But, will you still accept the apology? If I didn't have honor, I wouldn't be giving you an apology. :D

(And I kinda see your point here, so don't worry :] )