The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

*Pandora appears at LightFlare's side* "Unfortunately Time is asleep resting from overexertion, but he'll be joining you again. Other than some weapon upgrades and training, he should be back within a day."

*Pandora teleports to Matt. Noticing he's a garchomp, she throws a Garchompite at his face* "Have fun with that."

*Returning to her domain, she sees TimeWeaver sleeping and sits next to him. She kissed him on the forehead, whispering: "Sleep well, my fiancée."*

*Pandora appears at LightFlare's side* "Unfortunately Time is asleep resting from overexertion, but he'll be joining you again. Other than some weapon upgrades and training, he should be back within a day."

ryu-cc1.jpg

Understood. I'll continue on. There are many challenges ahead. I must be prepared.

With his goal in sight, LightFlare continues on his path. Once thought to be a path of light OR darkness. He know realizes that his path his comprised of both light AND darkness. It is a part of him. But it does not define him entirely. But it will help him grow. And in turn...he may learn to help others grow as well.

*wakes up in a bed. Yawns and stretches* Good morning, Pandora.

"I'm downstairs."

*Time walks out of the room only to bump into someone* Oh sorry about that. Wait, you look familiar...aren't you- *interrupted by a beam narrowly missing him.* Flandre Scarlet. Let me guess, your sister is here too?

*A voice from behind him*. "You smell delicious. I wonder if your blood tastes the same?"

Thanks, but no thanks.

"Don't think you're getting away."

That's where you are wrong, my dear friend. *his body begins to fade away with the real Time standing at the bottom of the stairs.* Afterimage. *smirking, he walks away* I'm going to have a chat with Pandora. See ya.

*The Scarlet sisters giggle* "Awww, he thinks this is over." Flan said. "Shall we get him next time, Remilia?"

"But of course. The best kind of prey is the one that escapes." Said Remilia, with an evil smile.

*wakes up in a bed. Yawns and stretches* Good morning, Pandora.

"I'm downstairs."

*Time walks out of the room only to bump into someone* Oh sorry about that. Wait, you look familiar...aren't you- *interrupted by a beam narrowly missing him.* Flandre Scarlet. Let me guess, your sister is here too?

*A voice from behind him*. "You smell delicious. I wonder if your blood tastes the same?"

Thanks, but no thanks.

"Don't think you're getting away."

That's where you are wrong, my dear friend. *his body begins to fade away with the real Time standing at the bottom of the stairs.* Afterimage. *smirking, he walks away* I'm going to have a chat with Pandora. See ya.

*The Scarlet sisters giggle* "Awww, he thinks this is over." Flan said. "Shall we get him next time, Reimu?"

"But of course. The best kind of prey is the one that escapes." Said Reimu, with an evil smile.

...Flandre's sister is Remilia, not Reimu... :idontknowwhatthisone:

You addressed me. I'm simply replying. Is there something you have to say?

ryu-capstyle-cool.jpg

*LightFlare senses a strong force*

*sensing the auro inside the man's body"

"an evil power? " "does he control it or he himself is evil?"

"but by the looks he is so calm"

Iori_yagami_by_Hagod.jpg

I usually dont do this but I'll spare this time

thumb-21649.jpg

I am Yagami Iori. I am the Heir Of Clan Yagami

*sensing the auro inside the man's body"

"an evil power? " "does he control it or he himself is evil?"

"but by the looks he is so calm"

Iori_yagami_by_Hagod.jpg

I usually dont do this but I'll spare this time

thumb-21649.jpg

I am Yagami Iori. I am the Heir Of Clan Yagami

*picks up bag*

ryu-sf3-awesome.jpg

Hmph...spare me? Sure. If your mission was to introduce yourself, then I guess I'll be going.

*LightFlare begins to walk away, but remains cautious of Iori's movements*

Hmm? That's strange. I haven't felt that prescence before. *Paused from nomming on food.* Wait, is that LightFlare? Nah, I've got nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure he can handle himself.

"Besides, who else will show you how to use your newfound powers?" *It was Pandora sitting on a couch, reading a book.* "Here, let me show you something."

Sure. But one question: why are there two guests here?

"Two guests?....Oh you mean Remilia and Flan."

Yea. And now, they're trying to suck my blood.

"You'll have to deal with it. Anyway, lets get your new weapons."

I love how you just dodge a question, but you caught my attention so I'll go. But, please tell me that's all the people loving here.

"Yep, I promise. For now."

What was that?

"Down the stairs you go. :D" *grabs Time and tosses him into the basement*