The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

There is a bloodlust that consumes your soul. You have a dark aura...but you have not yet mastered it.

i own whats inside me. of course i can control it

2918466013_small_1.jpg

You might be right on some point but my lust is for evil which runs through your veins

FOOL like you Do Not have right to judge Me!

11_00___Iori_Yagami__version_1_by_KrisRi

*letting it run wild*

Geez, what's up with people throwing me around lately like I'm some sort of rag doll.

"Maybe it's because you hold back too much. Now, behold your new weapons." *A newly customized black tome with a gold border and a long sword with a crimson blade and a gold hilt.*

So, what's different about them?

"Rather than me explain it, just hold them and you'll find out."

*Takes the tome and long sword from Pandora, and within seconds all the techniques were learned.*

Wow, that's saves so much time. But I'm sure it's not that easy and I'll only really be able to use the basics. "Of course." Will there be anything else?

"I do have 3 things to tell you before you go. The first is you have surpassed your original Tactician status after your fight with Trinitro, surpassing even the class above, being the Grandmaster. To be honest, since you bear the power of light and darkness, I'm not sure what to call you. When you come back (whenever that might be), I hope that you will come up with a name. The second thing is that you must gain a link to your inner familiar. Lastly, I'm going to send you a package at some point, telling you what to do."

......That whole paragraph, tho.

"Just stay safe, okay?"

I promise. But before I go meet up with LightFlare, I need to make a quick stop. But I'll see you soon. *picks up his bag and opens up a portal. He waves goodbye, as it begins to close.*

Next stop: Ingrid's place

i own whats inside me. of course i can control it2918466013_small_1.jpg

You might be right on some point but my lust is for evil which runs through your veins

FOOL like you Do Not have right to judge Me!11_00___Iori_Yagami__version_1_by_KrisRi

*letting it run wild*

You're still talking. Make your move...ryu-c2.jpg

*the air around LightFlare radiates with power and electricity*

Okay so seeing this whole role-playing thing has carried on for a grand total of 16 pages now, how about I make a topic for role-playing only? Because far as I know this thread is made for random spam talk which role-playing is not.

Also Ryon's promise of deleting this thread still stands so should that ever happen, and a role-play only topic would exist by then, said role-playing will remain preserved for all current and future generations to enjoy.

But before I'd do that, let's vote. Who would dig that and who wouldn't?

Okay so seeing this whole role-playing thing has carried on for a grand total of 16 pages now, how about I make a topic for role-playing only? Because far as I know this thread is made for random spam talk which role-playing is not.

Also Ryon's promise of deleting this thread still stands so should that ever happen, and a role-play only topic would exist by then, said role-playing will remain preserved for all current and future generations to enjoy.

But before I'd do that, let's vote. Who would dig that and who wouldn't?

I actually thought of doing that myself. If you can move them to i's own thread I'd be cool wit that.

B-b-but if we do that, then we stripe off the most important part of the spam thread!

*nods in agreement, suddenly standing behind Trinitro* I figured you would be nearby. I got something for you. *reaches into his bag and grabs a box set of 24 snickers*

Here ya go :D

*nods in agreement, suddenly standing behind Trinitro* I figured you would be nearby. I got something for you. *reaches into his bag and grabs a box set of 24 snickers*

Here ya go :D

...I don't need any snickers. I only wanted you to eat Snickers, so you would stop that kind of behaviour, that got redacted by a lot of people (not only by the Red Spiral girl, who just so happens to have an emblem on her chest, that really looks like a red spiral, real clever).

Nah, I'd rather eat them all.

*all the snickers fall down into TrinitroMan's head canister, which is empty in that moment, and when it's full of snickers, blades shred the snickers in pieces and the pieces get inside TrinitroMan*

Now that's delicious.