The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Well, two things:

1.) I've already started, and I won't stop; sorry, I'm not that kind of person :p

2.) If I'm going to be making a return to the RP, then this side story is necessary because it offers character development, funny moments (or at least in my opinion), and set abilities so I don't make the same mistake as last time.

Lol, I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation I put myself in, so the least you could let me do is rebuild myself back up.

angryafter.png

You're like a kid trying to get out of being grounded by trying to out smart his guardian.

but in your hubris you come off as unapologetic.

so my new personal policy is to ignore you.

I cant tell/make you stop but i'm done giving you anymore attention.

Apologies can come in many different forms: words or actions (or gestures or whatever else). So I'm not going to bother saying I'm sorry, but instead I choose to through my actions. And I'm surprised you waited for this long to say you were going to ignore me (not the first and certainly not the last person to ignore me) but whatever brings you peace, I sincerely hope it works for you. And I'm not BSing about that. What a predicament, jeez.

Akuma's still a stinky hobo.  With a hado ken. 

Hobo with a hado ken.   (yes like that hobo with a shotgun movie)

You know you'd watch it.  Don't lie. 

Starring Tom Hanks as Akuma. 

Directed by Micheal Bay for explosions and shit.

akuma454.png

So you've finally decided to succumb to your dark ability.

*proceeds to teleport away from Lightflare*

akuma-graying.jpg

You can barely control your dark power as is. And even then, what makes you think it will work against someone who has embraced it his whole life?

As I suspected, you've gotten too desperate that it you're not even thinking of your own actions.

akuma454.pngSo you've finally decided to succumb to your dark ability.*proceeds to teleport away from Lightflare*akuma-graying.jpgYou can barely control your dark power as is. And even then, what makes you think it will work against someone who has embraced it his whole life?As I suspected, you've gotten too desperate that it you're not even thinking of your own actions.

evilryu-fanime2.jpg

YOU U JUDGING ME? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You seem well adapt to speaking to others with your nose turned up. But are you well adapt to supporting such claims.

*warps away from Darkflare*

Day 3

TimeWeaver has made tremendous progress, moving on to skill selection. Based on his new appearance, it was determined that skills from fire emblem awakening would suffice. With the help of Ingrid, he is now reading some of the basic tomes, which will gain stronger versions as he continues deciphering the hieroglyphic text. Currently, Time is trying to use the thunder tome (A loud boom is heard, and moments later Ingrid is laughing. Ingrid walks into the room still laughing). What's the matter, miss? (Time walks into the room, hair pointed upwards). I think that concludes *snickers* today's message. (Bursts out laughing)

Current Progress: 65%

evilryu-fanime2.jpg

YOU U JUDGING ME? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You seem well adapt to speaking to others with your nose turned up. But are you well adapt to supporting such claims.

*warps away from Darkflare*

akuma454.png

"So this is how it ends. Not as a battle between light and dark, but as a clash of two dark forces."

*smirks*

"You've accused me of using my power to destroy. And you're right, I destroy. But I've resolved to not follow the same path as my original. Which is why I destroy, so that I may protect what is dear to me."

"Now...can you say the same?"

akuma454.png

"So this is how it ends. Not as a battle between light and dark, but as a clash of two dark forces."

*smirks*

"You've accused me of using my power to destroy. And you're right, I destroy. But I've resolved to not follow the same path as my original. Which is why I destroy, so that I may protect what is dear to me."

"Now...can you say the same?"

ssf4-er5.jpg

*reappears behind Darkflare *

The time for talk has passed...

*attacks Darkflare wkthout restraint*

evilryu-redeyes.jpg

*Darkflare is stunned, LightFlare closes in for the final blow*

METSUUUUUUUUU!!!

*Darkflare is hurt, but not dead*

evilryu-c2.jpg

When are you going to fight me seriously? What? Are you THAT surprised that I resorted to using my dark powers? Is this not what you expected? Enough questions.

STAND UP! SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER!