The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

I SAID THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF IT!!!

*punches Weaver in the face very hard, so that he starts bleeding*

*unfazed and unhurt by Trinitro's attack*

Two things you need to know: the first that I wasn't here just for a tea party. My defenses are on a whole different level, so you'll have to hit harder than that. The second is that I'm not some punk in over his head. I am a tactician, and you have fallen into my trap. *his left hand begins to glow green* Gale Upper!! *an amplified uppercut sends Trinitro flying 30ft into the air* Don't underestimate me.

*TrinitroMan recovers quickly*

You call THAT an uppercut? Don't make me laugh.

And since I also use strategy, you have fallen to my trap as well! CONCENTRATED NITRO BLAST!

*TrinitroMan shoots out nitroglycerin superfast with super precision, and TimeWeaver cannot dodge that attack because of how precise it is*

ryu-nx11.gif

I understand now. Your methods may be harsh...but it truly is a noble cause. One might misunderstand by thinking that you want others to use thebmethods you see fit. But that's not necessarily the case. You simply mean that YOU will use whatever method that you see fit...to ensure that others reach their full potential.

Looks like I fell for it as well...

What will you do now? Continue on your never-ending quest, I suppose.

akuma454.png

"Indeed. One never achieves their potential until they are truly tested, thus why I use such harsh methods. But even so, I know it works. I've seen my companions grow through my harsh leadership."

akuma-ee4.gif

"My time is not up yet, so I must continue in this path. I suppose this is my way of improving myself as well. I would like to be an inspiration, that's all."

akuma-nx1.gif

"Where the hell is that girl? She should have brought him back by now."

ingrid.jpg

"Aw, did you miss me? Interesting story. That guy wanted me to train him into becoming a tactician. I played along and even gave him a tiny bit of my power so he could become the tactician he wanted to be."

akumat.gif

"Are you trying to cause the Pandora incident all over again?"

Ingrid chuckles to herself. "Oh, don't worry about that. What I gave him is much less than what I used to make that thing. If anything, his abilities should wear off after a while. I only did it so he could have a little fun. He'll be fine just as long as he doesn't pick a fight or something."

akumaw.gif

"Why do I suspect that you intentionally did that on purpose? You can be quite cruel at times when you really want to, you know."

Ingrid chuckles to herself. "Oh, don't worry about that. What I gave him is much less than what I used to make that thing. If anything, his abilities should wear off after a while. I only did it so he could have a little fun. He'll be fine just as long as he doesn't pick a fight or something."

Uhm...oops?

O____O.......wut? Ingrid is this true? But.....I thought....just right when I could trust people again. However, I planned for something like this. It probably won't work, but if it means that I can rely on the Forbidden Codex* *pulls out a similar tome, one that was sealed to keep whatever was inside from being opened* then so be it. *Begins reading*

"You idiot, what have you done?" *tries punch Time, but is stopped by an invisible force.*

*An ominous voice speaks* "Once the reader begins reading that page, no one can interfere until he is done."

Hello, Pandora. It's about time you woke up. I have a request of you: the little powers I have left, I'd like for them to become a reality. Please, I beg of you. I'm even willing to do the pact that would release you from your prison.

"You mean the-"

The one thing you so desire: someone who is willing give up part of their soul in order for you to have a physical form. I'm aware of the consequences if I fail.

*smirks* "Okay, then the goddess pandora accepts your wager." *Time is engulfed by darkness*

*Note: I used the name Forbidden Codex based off of a song name from a game called Cytus. I figured something as destructive as Pandora would be sealed away in there. So don't worry, I'm not going for a godlike thing, but if it seems....off, then it have no problem deviating it to more suitable standards.

Oh yeah, I remember. I actually forgot about it with adrenaline going on * looks at his arms, covered with 3rd degree burns* I will admit, I barely made it out alive, had I not done a quick wind spell. Hold on, I gotta finish this thing with Pandora. *Time returns back to Pandora, starting to cough up blood* "At this rate, you'll die trying to give me part of your soul."

*smirks* Just do it. If I've come this far, I might as well keep my word.

"Suit yourself." *Pandora stabs him in the chest but leave no puncture, trying to tear his soul in half. The pain was so excruciating that Time ended up blacking out. The darkness that engulfed the two earlier disappeared, revealing Pandora kneeling over Time's body.*

Looks like......it's the end of the line for me. *cough* I think I breathed some of that nitroglycerin and it's slowly killing me as well. *looks at Pandora* Heh, other than the black hair, you kinda look like a female version of me.

"Cut the crap, I'm gonna heal you. Jeez, being so damn dramatic. Well here's your powers back, and some added bonuses. Now, enjoy the powers of Chaos." *Time gets back up, still wearing tattered clothes.

Sorry bout that, had to finish a ritual. I guess I underestimated you as well, so I won't make that mistake again. *grabs his tome once again* Since you take so much pride in your nitroglycerin based attacks, I'll start from the source. Blazing arrow. *shoots a fast moving arrow at Trinitro*

Dammit, I think I honestly type too much lol.

*dodges the blazing arrow with robotic perfection*

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed. I really enjoyed the battle against LightFlare, but you seem to hold back yourself.

Also, while magic is not bad at all, your is quite outdated.

Now it's my turn again! CONCENTRATED NITRO BLAST!

*TrinitroMan shoots out nitroglycerin superfast with super precision, and TimeWeaver cannot dodge that attack because of how precise it is*

I'm not falling for the same attack twice. TYPHOON BARRIER!!! *the attack is stopped by high speed winds and dispelled.* Outdated, huh? Let's see how you like this. *an pentagram appears under Trinitro's feet, constricting his movement.* Apocalypse: Chaotic Judgement!!!!

*Huge amounts of energy erupt from the ground, catching Trinitro in the explosion.*

If what you said was true, then there's no way you'd be beaten after an attack like that. Come, show me more power. *Awaits movement from the settling smoke.*

Wait, constriciting my movement? Nope, that ain't gonna work on robots.

But seriously, the radius of that explosion is so big, I have barely dodged it.

At least you're in my range now! *does an powerful hook*

NITRO UPPERCUT!

*the hook turns into an uppercut, that engulfs TimeWeaver in nitroglycerin*

akuma454.png"Indeed. One never achieves their potential until they are truly tested, thus why I use such harsh methods. But even so, I know it works. I've seen my companions grow through my harsh leadership."akuma-ee4.gif"My time is not up yet, so I must continue in this path. I suppose this is my way of improving myself as well. I would like to be an inspiration, that's all."akuma-nx1.gif"Where the hell is that girl? She should have brought him back by now."ingrid.jpg"Aw, did you miss me? Interesting story. That guy wanted me to train him into becoming a tactician. I played along and even gave him a tiny bit of my power so he could become the tactician he wanted to be."akumat.gif"Are you trying to cause the Pandora incident all over again?"Ingrid chuckles to herself. "Oh, don't worry about that. What I gave him is much less than what I used to make that thing. If anything, his abilities should wear off after a while. I only did it so he could have a little fun. He'll be fine just as long as he doesn't pick a fight or something."akumaw.gif"Why do I suspect that you intentionally did that on purpose? You can be quite cruel at times when you really want to, you know."

ryu-ee5.gif

An inspiration...very well. Till our next battle. Ingrid...you are an interesting person indeed. We shall meet again too, I suppose.

ryu-alpha-tktn-amazing-artwork.jpg

I sense a great battle...but it's not here. Wait! Ingrid...where are TimeWeaver and TrinitroMan fighting? I want to rest for a bit and I think their fight would be great entertainment. Is it possible for you to take me to them?

TimeWeaver, this was actually really clever, but there is one fatal flaw in that idea:

I'm TrinitroMan, Robot Master of Explosive. I have to deal with explosions every day, so in order to work properly, I'm immune to explosions.

And thankfully, this immunity has a nice side effect in battles: All the explosions get repeled to the origin. Take THAT!

*the explosions gets repeled towards TimeWeaver, leaving TrinitroMan full with explosion scratches on his armor, but still being able to fight*

I can't be stopped, not by this! *Wields a long sword* Undrawn style: Sonic Wave!! *while still sheathed, Time slashes at the oncoming explosion, dispelling it as if it were nothing. He looks up to see the sky, a full moon beginning to rise.* I'd say we both came equally prepared. But this battle must come to an end. *his long sword begins to glow* Gestalt Drive!!!!! *transforming from a long sword to dual wield guns and a dagger that looked like a conductor's baton.* It's time for the Finale!!!

The finale, you say? Let me show you my true form!

Power Glove Power Mode activate!
*TrinitroMan pulls a trigger at the Power Glove KLK-style, and he starts shining*
As you may know already, my Power Glove is something special, because if I pull that trigger, then I can transform into one of many super-powerful forms.
*TrinitroMan's shining outline begins to change shapes and it creates a bit light blast, that doesn't hurt anyone, minimizes the field of vision of everyone else to an absolute zero during the light blast*

*after the flash, TrinitroMan's new form is revealed*

*TrinitroMan's new form has a larger amount of cannons*

*cannons on shoulders, machine gun cannons on the abdomen, and both hands are surounded by several cannons cannons*

*both hands now also have, what looks like an upgraded Power Glove*

*the amount of nitroglycerin storages has been increased, and other mysterious storages have appeared*

*additionally, the ambdomen cannon is suround by weird wires*

Mega Metal Synchronize! TRINITROMAN MKII

Let's end it quick, man! SURPREME NITRO BLAST BARRAGE!

*the hands turn into gatling machine gun cannons, and all cannons shoot at the same time a truckload of nitroglycerin in the speed of light*

Hmm, such power....however *waves the baton with slow motions* Decelerando!!! *the speed it the blasts slowed down to almost no movement, allowing Time to move towards the center of all the blasts* My name deals with the only time that can be changed: Music. *Combining his guns, they form a gun lance. He runs straight for Trinitro.* Accelerando!!

*the barrage returns to normal speed and Time is piercing through the middle. He then smirks*

Gestalt Overdrive: Unimpeded Drill!! *the lance gets stuck in the main cannon, allowing Time to stand in front of Trinitro. Holding his baton, he smiles as he points it in the air* Final Interlude: Requiem of Salvation. *Both become enveloped by a blinding light. When the smoke cleared, both were on the ground.* Why don't we......call this a draw? *struggles to get up*

Hmm...

*TrinitroMan starts to observe TimeWeaver*

It seems that he can barely stand up, yet I'm still full of power...I'm getting a bad feeling about it. Better be prepared!

*TrinitroMan now takes a more defensive stance, which still allows him to perform offensive blows good enough*

What you don't believe me? Fine then. *reaches into his pocket and tosses him a snickers* There's your snickers. And by the way, Are you sure this can be a draw? Requiem of Salvation has two parts to it, and I don't want to have to use it.

Im okay with that.....now I'm really tired *collapses on the ground* I think I used too much energy heh. Hey Pandora, mind helping me up please?

"I guess. You did a decent job, considering your first battle. Someone's gonna get weapon upgrades."

Yaaay......zzzzzzzz

"Awww, he tuckered himself out. That's so adorable. :3" *looks towards Ingrid* "See ya later, sis." *Disappears through a portal*