The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Shows why I don't know anything about that character. I don't have a PS3.

neither do i.

How to learn about who is in an image.

1. Copy image URL by right-clicking it and choosing said option.

2. Get Google to search using that image by doing some fancy stuff with Google Images' search function.

3. Discover schit.

google has that?

I've done more progress with this behaviour than if I played nice.A better job than you given how easily you get corrupted.

street450.jpg

Don't mistake my "dark power" for corruption. I simply utilize it as a means to an end. Albeit it is strong...it is STILL under my control.

Nah I'll catch you next time.....which I'm pretty sure is tomorrow, or am I wrong? Either way, I'm gonna do some practice of my own later.

street455.jpg

As you wish...

angryafter.pngDo not mistake my own preferences for the preferences of the spiral.even now the spiral is much bigger than just I.

Is that what you really think or did the spiral tell you to believe in that as well? At this rate, you'll never catch up to the likes of Laharl. If you want the spiral's will to be realized, then show them your power if you have any at all.

Is that what you really think or did the spiral tell you to believe in that as well? At this rate, you'll never catch up to the likes of Laharl. If you want the spiral's will to be realize, then show them your power.

unamused.png

You have no idea what you are even talking about...

What's more i find you to be dreadfully rude.

unamused.pngYou have no idea what you are even talking about...What's more i find you to be dreadfully rude.

Heh good, have I provoked you enough? Well then, will you make the first move? Or are you going to let such insults slide?

unamused.pngAnnoyed by your continuing lack of respect. Just because i am part of the spiral.

Oh, I meant no disrepect by that. I didn't know if you were one of those power hungry fools who had become one with entity that they worshipped. I can see that it's not the case with you.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're still upset over my whole bait tactic and the disrespect thing so I've come up with a solution. *points at his chest* Hit me as hard as you can with any attack of your choosing, and show me the might of the red spiral.

Oh, I meant no disrepect by that. I didn't know if you were one of those power hungry fools who had become one with entity that they worshipped. I can see that it's not the case with you.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're still upset over my whole bait tactic and the disrespect thing so I've come up with a solution. *points at his chest* Hit me as hard as you can with any attack of your choosing, and show me the might of the red spiral.

smirk.png

I do not worship the spiral. You misunderstand completely as to what the spiral and the RSA are.

The only way to truly know the might of the spiral is to be consumed by it. not that i would be thrilled by you joining us,but it is all consuming.