The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264I have no idea, who you are, since me database has no entry for you or the RSA and my scans are going crazy, but I'm sure you're non-human.

I think I have to prepare myself for whenever something bad happens.

But seriously. I assume that RSA seems to be something MUGEN-related...

The RSA is/was a faction here in the MFFA forums.

The RSA predates the current site. but was not the first faction. It was however the largest faction. but over the years it's numbers have dwindled.

actually its more of a Lightflare's style.. i got it from him.

Yes, now I remember it, you did not start doing what you do now before Light's role-playing clash with Trini.

Anyway you and Light are pretty amusing RP'ers to behold. Should there ever be some sort of RP -contest between the two of you, know I'll be rooting for you both. :)

Though you might have a disadvantage towards LightFlare as he undoubtedly has a much larger library to use of Ryu pictures compared to the few expression images of whoever that girl is you have used thus far...

Garchomp_free.png

Do you know how difficult it is to find differing Garchomp expressions?

Alas I do not. However I am sure you'll be having a much easier time finding various Rotom expressions once you're all out of Garchomp's.

Dark and Light are nothing more than that. Dark has its reputation because people fear it when the light can be used for similar sinister purposes.As for myself, I merely believe I can do more good with darkness.

ryu-nx7.gif

The same can be said about darkness. It CAN be used for good...

How interesting, but I guess it was to be expected. I don't know if you're hinting as us having a brawl of our own, but I'd rather not right now. I can be a little....destructive at times

ryu-nx11.gif

No young warrior. I was referring to Darkflare.

Garchomp_free.png

Do you know how difficult it is to find differing Garchomp expressions?

You have more luck than I have, though.

Could someone please give me more TrinitroMan expressions than the only two I can find?

The RSA is/was a faction here in the MFFA forums.

The RSA predates the current site. but was not the first faction. It was however the largest faction. but over the years it's numbers have dwindled.

Fractions, hmm? I think I already saw some MUGEN forum fractions before...

But wait, what does the RSA have to do with whatever that red spiral thingy is?

Could someone please give me more TrinitroMan expressions than the only two I can find?

No one knows. But I swear, if it's just a ribbon I'm gonna tear it to shreads

RSA= Red Spiral Army

No one knows. But I swear, if it's just a ribbon I'm gonna tear it to shreads

smirk.png

Don't you know, that a soul can't be cut?

Yes, now I remember it, you did not start doing what you do now before Light's role-playing clash with Trini.

Anyway you and Light are pretty amusing RP'ers to behold. Should there ever be some sort of RP -contest between the two of you, know I'll be rooting for you both. :)

Though you might have a disadvantage towards LightFlare as he undoubtedly has a much larger library to use of Ryu pictures compared to the few expression images of whoever that girl is you have used thus far...

smirkafter.png

Yeah im using a pretty obscure character. only has 10 emotion cut ins.

but i like it. just enough variety. but not over the top.

Well, that is a good point, but I thought it should be known :P. Anyway, is he a friend or a foe?

ryu-nx8.gif

I once considered him foe...but I've since learned to be more tolerate of his ways. He does things...differently. And he can be a bit rude, but he is who he is. We all have our faults...

[quote name="Trinitrolight Yagami" post="205017" timestamp="1405337706"Fractions, hmm? I think I already saw some MUGEN forum fractions before...

ryusf3end2.gif

You seem quite confused. For we have not mentioned "fractions" anywhere...lol.

What level of obscurity? Yeah, as soon as I hear the word obscure, my TrinitroSensesTM are tingling.

she's the final boss of a ps3 nis america game.

and this form doesnt last long. so obscure the wiki doesnt even recognize ths form as a character.

mugen souls z

People from Soul Eater and Bleach disagrees with you...and me too

angryafter.png

soul eater characters eat souls. not cut them.

Bleach is just DBZ with swords, so it holds no merit.

*meanwhile*

ryu-cc1.jpg

Http://

This seems like a good place to train. A lot of new fighters have surfaced. Some have good intentions...others...I am not so sure. Even some who wish to join me...One thing is for certain. I must be prepared for anything. ShiniGami has reappeared. Which may be a sign of a strong force heading our way. Or maybe he's just keeping an eye on me...

ryu-udoncomicx.jpg

...I am certain our rematch lingers in the back of his mind. It is never too far from my thoughts as well.

*drops bag, takes stance*

ryu-fromsfmovie.jpg

Time to train...

*sits to the side as LightFlare trains*

I'll have to train later since all these new faces are appearing. *leans against a nearby tree*

The only thing I'm not sure of is how much of a threat prodigal is. Sigh, it doesn't matter though. He'll be dealt with at some point