The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

smirk.png

The RSA is not responsible for his inner demons.

Blood crazed or not his is bound by contract.

Heh,I see you have taken precautions. But why laharl? Wat could you possibly gain from his death, and wat makes you think he'll die so easily? I'm just curious, as I have not allied myself with the RSA and stayed neutral throughout this process

Heh,I see you have taken precautions. But why laharl? Wat could you possibly gain from his death, and wat makes you think he'll die so easily? I'm just curious, as I have not allied myself with the RSA and stayed neutral throughout this process

unamused.png

Laharl Denies once being a member of the RSA. Thus, he has been branded a traitor. if he will not rejoin us, he will be destroyed.

no one ever said it would be easy.

I cannot rebuild the spiral until old affairs are taken care of.

smirk.png

The RSA is not responsible for his inner demons.

Blood crazed or not his is bound by contract.

ryu-nx6.gif

Sorry but I did not agree. At least not yet. But we are still allies.

Well prodigal, looks like he's breaking free of the red spiral. What will you do now: continue to attempt to control LightFlare, or find yourself a new option?

evilryu-fanime2.jpg

The Red Spiral within me is of a different nature...

i1w.gif

It seems my interference won't be necessary

ryu-an.jpg

Shinigami...I knew I sensed a great power. If he's here, then something may be coming...

*Ryu pic*

Intriguing...go on.

You claim to have your humanity, but you don't hesitate to become a monster.

Really, I wonder if you even know what you are.

Then again, you see Dark and Light as Black and White.

Heh. The rivalry between Light and Dark never ends, does it?

Please don't tell me you're going to start posting in a Prodigal Trailblazer style from now on in this topic... 

I don't mind though, may the best image role-player win!

:awesome  

You claim to have your humanity, but you don't hesitate to become a monster.Really, I wonder if you even know what you are.Then again, you see Dark and Light as Black and White.

ryu-hand1.gif

True. Light and Dark are more than...white...and black. But in their strongest hues...are they not...just that. And don't worry...I train to control my power. But I am human. And like all humans...I struggle with my darkness within. But it is a part of me. And we must find the good...in ALL things. It is a dangerous power...but it has proven invaluable.

You seem to have chosen to embrace your darkness not as an alter ego...but as your dominant persona.

Why?

Don't worry, I always am. Just wondering, are there any rivals that should be worth mentioning?

ryu-nx8.gif

I may be talking to one...

Dark and Light are nothing more than that. Dark has its reputation because people fear it when the light can be used for similar sinister purposes.

As for myself, I merely believe I can do more good with darkness.

ryu-hand1.gif

True. Light and Dark are more than...white...and black. But in their strongest hues...are they not...just that. And don't worry...I train to control my power. But I am human. And like all humans...I struggle with my darkness within. But it is a part of me. And we must find the good...in ALL things. It is a dangerous power...but it has proven invaluable.

You seem to have chosen to embrace your darkness not as an alter ego...but as your dominant persona.

Why?

ryu-nx8.gif

I may be talking to one...

How interesting, but I guess it was to be expected. I don't know if you're hinting as us having a brawl of our own, but I'd rather not right now. I can be a little....destructive at times

*I only refer to the poster*

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264I have no idea, who you are, since me database has no entry for you or the RSA and my scans are going crazy, but I'm sure you're non-human.

I think I have to prepare myself for whenever something bad happens.

But seriously. I assume that RSA seems to be something MUGEN-related...

Please don't tell me you're going to start posting in a Prodigal Trailblazer style from now on in this topic... 

I don't mind though, may the best image role-player win!

:awesome  

dkUtzWX.png

Actually, I was merely poking fun at the other people doing it.

Garchomp_free.png

Do you know how difficult it is to find differing Garchomp expressions?