What is your MUGEN game mode habit?

Werewood

I am using MUGEN 1.0 only.

Here is mine:

Arcade - test my arcade skill VS Mode - only with friends and testing characters' life and power and intro and win and lose,...etc. Team Arcade - seldom Team VS - seldom Team Co-op - seldom Survival - test my might! Survival Co-op - seldom Training - very often, for character making Watch - very often, for A.I. testing

So, I think Training and Watch are the two MUGEN game modes I use most of the time.

What is your MUGEN game mode habit?

Arcade, Team Arcade, Watch and Training (no particular order) for character testing purposes, much like yourself, though it never hurts to simply play through Arcade mode for a bit of fun :)

Oh yeah, and Watch mode is also used for when I'm recording matches, updates, etc. for YouTube.

Training - When a character is new to my MUGEN roster, I pit the character against Marine Training (ya)

Survival - beat the shit out of as many characters as possible

Watch - Normally used if I want to make a MUGEN video (Which, mind you, I haven't done for a while)

Arcade - Sometimes an unplanned story mode

Arcade - i play this for hours and it's fun as hell since my mugen is set for 50 matches.

Trainning - to test the character and learn the basics, combos, specials and supers, i always use this one.

Watch - to see how good  the character's AI is.

Arcade - so that I can feel the pacing of the char

Vs - because I like to record and exhibit 100% combos. They are always impressive regardless of the char

Simul Mode - testing purposes. Solely for the sake of completion

Training - priority

The rest - meh.

• 2 weeks later...

Arcade - For making videos for YouTube and DailyMotion.

VS Mode - To test my own skill against certain chars.  (ctrl + 2)

Team Arcade - For fun.

Training - For debugging chars and practicing combos.

Watch - Also for fun, good for testing AI too.

The rest - Same thing Rimu said.

It does function properly

Sooooo not true.... when i got flung upwards with orochi's mu ni kaerou, i pressed f4 to reset the match, and then the characters WHERE IN those same spots where they got flung upwards.

also f1 don't kill p6 and p5 or whoever p2's team is

Sooooo not true.... when i got flung upwards with orochi's mu ni kaerou, i pressed f4 to reset the match, and then the characters WHERE IN those same spots where they got flung upwards.

also f1 don't kill p6 and p5 or whoever p2's team is

That's purely because they're not actually integrated as part of MUGEN. They're not supposed to be there, so certain things won't work on them.

Arcade - Every so often. VS Mode - When I want to go one on one with someone. Survival - A lot more often than Arcade Training - very often, for testing Watch - very often, for when I'm bored. I like using the 4vs4 Mugen for fun and games.