What is your MUGEN game mode habit?

Werewood

i cant remember the  last time i actually sat down and truly played my mugen, ill usually just sit & watch fights, or ill let it run in demo mode  when im like cleaning or something like that 

• 2 weeks later...

mostly used

Versus    - for recording reasons

Training  - practicing some character i interested to play with

Watch     - for entertainment reasons

less used

Arcade - 1 v 1 is for pussies

Team Arcade - its a 2 on 2 /  4 man team 

Survival - i go only at simul vs simul survivals 

Stopped using all of the modes. I only set up matches through command line now. Much faster and more efficient than having to edit the select file every time I download a character that I'm not even sure I'm going to keep.

Only instance I'll ever use one of the ingame modes is to test to make sure victory quotes and small portraits are working properly.

Survival Mode- Usually a Single vs Simul run... if I have AI.cheat activate, simul vs simul using my favorites

Arcade- I have the match set to fight the final boss only and I have a few characters with final boss intros

Training- Practice with moves and fight the characters AI when activated manually

The only time I record for YouTube is if I did an update on a character or to show characters I made... and sometimes a quick 10-15 round survival mode run.

i think mines is a lil weird , but works for me to keep things interesting. 

arcade: simple playthrough

turns : play through 4 vs 4

arcade: same

turns: who ever is next on the roster i pick that character and team him with everyone from the games series

arcade : once again simple playthrough

turns : theme based picking (example : sentinel , megaman, chrome dome, destroyus all robots)

arcade

turns : my faves as i scroll through the roster

i just play it this way cuz i have a lot of characters and it helps me by not letting the game get stale

• 1 month later...

Arcade - just to make it feel like Story Mode with 3 of the Bosses I have in my MUGEN Roster NU-13, Asura, Abyss and Apocalypse Versus - To go up against CPU and get a Challenge out of it to test new Skills Survival - To Test Endurance Training - To test A New Character in my Roster or a New Released One Watch - Boredom to see CPU Fight Which would Destroy Which

For me ! I only test some character ,stage , and my char  that i`m interesting and find code of that move !sometime remake it ,when it error .

I only use Arcade, Watching for AI and Training mode for code move . Not that much ..........!

• 2 years later...

I mainly do Survivals because that's my favorite mode,you get to pick the stage and you'll never know what characters you could run into while battling,  like an ambulance, or even huge dragons. I play 2 players with friends occasionally, and I love watching matches, I play Arcade when I'm up to the challenge. I love a good 1 vs 1 of course also.