[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Lysandre may have been freaking Hitler, but were you seriously expecting Nintendo/Gamefreak to put the extermination of 6 million Nosepass in a kid's game?

Ghetsis is still the best villain, imo.

Ugh, at least Ghetsis was only PRETENDING to be a Pokemon lover. Lysandre is a true PETA inspired person.

Lysandre is a true PETA inspired person.

What. Lysandre specifically said he wanted to kill Pokemon. I don't think I see PETA doing anything even closely resembling killing animals like that. Or at least being open about it.

EDIT: Greninja'd

Think about it. What he really wanted was to stop war and destruction, which he gave off the impression that it was mostly the human's fault rather than the Pokemon's, even though it was part their fault as well. He actually showed sympathy for the Pokemon, but none for other humans.

His ideals to sacrifice the Pokemon for "A better world" is similar to how PETA kills many animals to "save them from humans," and blah-blah-blah. It's a bit of a stretch, but when you think about it, it sort of makes sense.

Did you pay attention to Lysandre? He said he was doing this for the good of mankind. To make the resource limitation caused by the overpopulation be more manageable. Not for Pokemon. They were just collateral damage so they couldn't be used for conflict.

Did you pay attention to Lysandre? He said he was doing this for the good of mankind. To make the resource limitation caused by the overpopulation be more manageable. Not for Pokemon. They were just collateral damage so they couldn't be used for conflict.

From what I gather, he wanted to end wars and conflict. But I don't recall him ever saying anything about doing it for the good of mankind.

And I also don't recall that he was doing it for the good of Pokemon either. If he was doing it to make the resources that mankind had squandered more manageable, as he specifically said, that kind of implies that he had humans in mind. Specifically: Team Flare. He's not PETA at all. Plasma is more PETA than he ever was.

And I also don't recall that he was doing it for the good of Pokemon either. If he was doing it to make the resources that mankind had squandered more manageable, as he specifically said, that kind of implies that he had humans in mind. Specifically: Team Flare. He's not PETA at all. Plasma is more PETA than he ever was.

I was comparing him to Ghetsis over PETA rather than team Plasma as a whole.

I could be wrong, but still, he felt like he had more emotions for Pokemon than for humans to me. I'm probably a bit biased, though, so I could just be choosing to notice it more.

My favorite villain still is Cyrus.

Lysander may be Hitler, But Cyrus wanted to become god and recreate the universe, and he probably would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for interruption from a 3rd party, not some kid.

Worst teams are Aqua and Magma, they're pants on head retarded, especially Archie since the world (I'm just assuming their world is something like ours) is 70% water.

Personally I say Ghetsis was the best villian because he manipulated people to think that pokemon was slaves to humans but actrully he wanted himself and team Plasma to be the only ones to have pokemon to rule over people by using their powers. Plus he even use his foster Son 'N' for his own scheme to eliminate the strongest Trainers around using the legendary pokemon. Also in the second part of the B/W series he wanted to destroy you before you about beat him in his new plan.

(damn US localization for censoring it to freeze)

I too hate that type of Censoring and it happens to alot of cool Game series that get Localize in the US which I don't understand why its not like its going to be that violent Like Ghetsis was going to decapitate the hero's body or anything like that.

Because I'm late, I'll just say that Lysandre says different things in X to what he says in Y. In X, he said he'd make you immortal, though in Y, he said he'd kill you. He didn't get to do either, of course. Also, AZ is 3000 years old and cannot die. Rather than shrink like a shrivelled old man, he just kept growing.

I dunno. He may be three millennium old, but does that rule out Gigantism entirely? Still, he's kind of cool anyway.

As for Lysandre, maybe it's possible both games get different personalities. Is he less sympathetic towards Pokemon in Y?

Also, one more random note: Why do all the Furisode girls in the Battle Chateau have the same team? What is their obsession with Audino?

I am gonna vow to beat the Elite 4 today. And if not today, then tomorrow.

I dunno. He may be three millennium old, but does that rule out Gigantism entirely? Still, he's kind of cool anyway.

As for Lysandre, maybe it's possible both games get different personalities. Is he less sympathetic towards Pokemon in Y?

Also, one more random note: Why do all the Furisode girls in the Battle Chateau have the same team? What is their obsession with Audino?

I am gonna vow to beat the Elite 4 today. And if not today, then tomorrow.

AZ is a magical giant cursed to walk the land forever because he felt bad for his friend being dead. You're not supposed to over think it

Lysandre's attitude towards towards Pokemon is the same. Human imperfection taints the purity of Pokemon yadda yadda yadda.

The Furisode Girls all have different teams. 

AZ is a magical giant cursed to walk the land forever because he felt bad for his friend being dead. You're not supposed to over think it   Lysandre's attitude towards towards Pokemon is the same. Human imperfection taints the purity of Pokemon yadda yadda yadda.   The Furisode Girls all have different teams.

So, yeah, basically Lysandre is... yeah.

The Furisode Girls all have two Audinos. Or at least all the ones I've fought.