[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Also, wouldn't Iron Fist Chimchar/Infernape be hacked? Or has it been released somewhere?

I'm not sure it was a hack or not Matt. It could have been an 'event' pokemon from the last gen (B/W2) and someone (from Japan) uploaded from poke-bank to X/Y and Breed some and now its floating around being traded and probly in the 'GTS' Network.

Unless its one of the hidden abilities Chimchar has.I was lucky enough to get one with that ability through wonder trade the other one has Blaze ability. =P

You guys have any cool battles in this game yet?

They say the game doesn't level up with you, but... It seems to level up alright for me. Most of my Pokemon are below Lv 30 and they're at the fourth gym. Plus, I've been alternating between a bunch of Pokemon and right now I'm trying to Lv up a Kangaskhan for when I can eventually get Kangaskhanite. I hear you have to beat the game first.

I find it odd how people complain about the challenge in the later Pokemon games. IMO, the earlier ones are just as easy. I can beat Red/Blue without much problem.

Pokémon isn't really a challenging game before post-game. Perhaps you'll have some trouble fighting the Elite 4/Champion if it's your first ever game, or Gardenia if you chose Piplup }:<

Battle whatchamacallits are the tough stuff.

You guys have any cool battles in this game yet?

Only though player vs player. Though there was that one time where my Togekiss somehow managed to pull the battle on its own against three others (I think). Battle Maison, obviously.

Well, In the fourth gym, I was fighting the first guy's Lv32 Simisage with a Lv22 Kangaskhan, and managed to win.

First turn:

Kangaskhan uses Fake Out

Simisage Flinches

Second Turn:

Simisage uses Leer

Kangaskhan uses Rage

Third Turn:

Simisage hits Kangaskhan with three Fury Swipes

Kangaskhan's Attack goes up three stages

Kangaskhan uses Rage

Fourth Turn:

Simisage hits Kangaskhan with two Fury Swipes

Kangaskhan's Attack goes up two stages

Kangaskhan shouts "You dare hit a woman!" and uses Double Hit

Simisage faints

I think the later games are a bit harder at times cause they generally use different strategies, where in the earlier games strategy was a bit more limited.

That was mostly the case in the earlier games, but there's a little more strategy in the later ones. Granted not much, but still.

Well that pretty much the whole idea with this game series to make it more challenging as it goes along like now that we have fairy-types it changes the strategy on how you deal with them in battle (knowing their strengths and weaknesses).  =P

I'm probably gonna come off as pathetic, but... Quilladin is SO FING CUTE!!! I almost don't even want to evolve him. Plus it's so cute playing with him in PokeAmie. ...Am I lame?

Edit: Oh, for something relevant, I notice that sometimes my pokemon shake before a battle. It first happened with my Diggersby, where he shakes before the match starts, and now my Kangaskhan. Is this a sign of the fabled "Pokirus?"