[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I'm not even sure if those 2 are from Pokemon or not... lol, I somewhat can guess who they are but they certain don't really look like them Anyway, Just for the hell of it, I calculated what is the chance to get a Shiny Onyx/Steelix with

Shiny Encounter Rate(I think in X/Y it is half of old Gen 4?) X Natures Number X Abilities

4,096 X 25 X 2

1/204,800

So you were way off

Well I am just being sarcastic about it LOL! :=D:

I know the odds of getting a shiny is more likely in this Gen (6) especially fighting a Herd of pokemon..

Bug Pokes are ew, Why not Gliscor instead

And Houndoom doesn't sound like a bad option

Some bug pokemon are not bad which here are some I can tell you  Vespriqueen;Scyther/Scizor(also mega-form);Pinsir(also Mega-form);Yanma/Yanmega; Shuckle (very defensive); Heracross (also mega-form)

Houndoom is has great power but just be aware it has low-avarage defence meaning if you dealing with a pokemon with Earthquake its likly to get KOed.=P

LOL I MEANT SCIZOR

I don't know how i mistook them

Tried wonder trade twice today and only got 2 breed rejects i guess, Absol for Wobbufet and Purple Slime(Not Grimer/Muk) for Gible

I think i will change to Devil Survivor after a while, I beat Clemont yesterday and i just entered Route 14 fighting rival

Are there other legendaries than Xerneas/Yveltal?

http://tay.kotaku.com/pokebank-hilariously-fails-to-stop-hacked-pokemon-1489449874

Derp

for those who didnt catch on, Pokebank is already out in japan and the entire GTS is flooded with hacked Pokemon now... And I'm not talking about legal stuff like 6 IVs with matching PID, Im talking about blatantly stupid shit like Wonder Guard Spiritomb (which is pointless now that it has fairy weak).

Oh and for the record, Sacred Fire Entei is legit. it learns it via move relearner.

http://tay.kotaku.com/pokebank-hilariously-fails-to-stop-hacked-pokemon-1489449874

Derp

for those who didnt catch on, Pokebank is already out in japan and the entire GTS is flooded with hacked Pokemon now... And I'm not talking about legal stuff like 6 IVs with matching PID, Im talking about blatantly stupid shit like Wonder Guard Spiritomb (which is pointless now that it has fairy weak).

Oh and for the record, Sacred Fire Entei is legit. it learns it via move relearner.

Yeah I know pokebank was out already in japan when I battled this trainer:

MS2G-WWWW-WWW3-VDAC

He had a bunch of legenderies to start out with and the battle was good until he Forfeited which I didn't get why!? :noway:

I am not suprise at all about the hacking problem do to the fact its been happening since the last Gen (5). =P

for those who didnt catch on, Pokebank is already out in japan and the entire GTS is flooded with hacked Pokemon now...

:crywithno: Aw man, tell this ain't true.fuck fuck fuck how will I get legends from gen III that I didn't have... fucking hackers .

"Legal" hack is still... hack

And I'm not talking about legal stuff like 6 IVs with matching PID, Im talking about blatantly stupid shit like Wonder Guard Spiritomb

A.K.A. "stuff that's so blatantly hacked that you know the Pokemon is hacked just by glancing at its stat screen." A.K.A. "Sacred Fire Dialga tier hacked"

Nintendo have announced that they have temporarily removed Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop. This is following hte massive influx of users on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U coming on Christmas, plus the addition of Pokémon Bank causing the Nintendo Network to drive to a halt. This means users cannot download it anymore and currently cannot access the features of the game.. It is currently unclear when Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter will return, or if the western release is delayed. They have made it clear that the 30 day trial for previously registered users will restart when it returns. Edit @ 13:14: Pokémon Bank is now listed with a release of TBD (To Be Decided) on the North American and European eShops. We'll bring details on this as soon as we can
Nintendo's body wasn't ready...

Hopefully they use this opportunity to improve the anti-hack detection. Either way, it means we won't be getting it tomorrow and in the meantime the gts now has hacked Pokemon floating around out there.

:tableflip:  " WELL!!!......THATS!!...JUST!!....PRIME!!!" >=(

[Edit Post]

Anyways how Your Steelix holding up Luster and have you infected your other pokemon with Pokerus?

Also to let everybody know I've been digging alot of Fossils so if anybody needs an Prehistoric pokemon for a trade just PM me. :goodmood: 

(just don't have Helix fossils for Omanyte and Dome Fossils for Kabuto since they are only Exclusive for Y.) =P

Didn't level her yet, After i did trade with you i did some trades and got a Charmander(Or Charmeleon? i forgot) from someone who asked me to trade in PSS

Also found someone in GameFAQs that gave me Snivy,Cyndaquil,Chikorita and Totodile(I NEVER used Feraligator in any game i played, But i used Meganium and Typhlosion, So this time i will actually level him)

Now i will go play Devil Survivor, I will probably play until Day 5 or 6 then Switch back to Pokemon and then maybe beat it, I have 25 Hours in Y now, And a surprisingly low 14 hours in DSO

Just a heads up that some people have been giving away 5IV Pokemon that were migrated from Gen 4 & 5 have been reverting back to 1 or no IVs after trade. Either intentional scam or some kind of anti-cheat system (if the latter, its probably checking the PID and egg flags and resetting the IVs based on those values).

Didn't level her yet, After i did trade with you i did some trades and got a Charmander(Or Charmeleon? i forgot) from someone who asked me to trade in PSS

Also found someone in GameFAQs that gave me Snivy,Cyndaquil,Chikorita and Totodile(I NEVER used Feraligator in any game i played, But i used Meganium and Typhlosion, So this time i will actually level him)

Now i will go play Devil Survivor, I will probably play until Day 5 or 6 then Switch back to Pokemon and then maybe beat it, I have 25 Hours in Y now, And a surprisingly low 14 hours in DSO

Thats cool! ^_^

Just a heads up that some people have been giving away 5IV Pokemon that were migrated from Gen 4 & 5 have been reverting back to 1 or no IVs after trade. Either intentional scam or some kind of anti-cheat system (if the latter, its probably checking the PID and egg flags and resetting the IVs based on those values).

Thanks for the Info Rice. I just hope this whole thing dosn't cause alot errors and glitches in online/wonder trading. =P