[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I see you try to master Mega-evolutions. :awesome

It's difficult to not want to run them. Mega Pinsir's Return hits harder than V-Create from Rayquaza, for goodness' sake. That alone makes it worth trying out imo.

I hear that outfit is in Cyllage Town but... 2 Days in game and they didn't have it

I guess that haircut is from uhhh, Lumoise when you get "more stylish" or something Mega Lucario is my most used Mega, If it wasn't for the stone beard thing on Mega Aero, He'd be cooler, But that isn't much of a problem anyway

I have Mega/Blastoise too, Didn't get Charizard because i already have him on Pearl but not Venosaur or Blastoise Braixen>Delphox in appearance

Then I don't see the problem. Some of the Megas look infinitely amazing. And by that I especially mean Mega Pinsir. That thing is terrifying.

But that's just it. It don't like the majority of the megas, nor do I like the concept of megas. The only two megas I even remotely like are Mega Garchomp and Mega Ampharos, but the latter's cry is so inaudible and it won't fit into my team, and well...Garchomp serves me better.

Megas, for the most part, is basically just another option/moveset.

Yes, you have Megas that are outright upgrades that completely outclass their base forms such as MegaMawile, MegaPinsir, MegaLucario, and MegaCharizard X/Y (MegaKangaskhan is the biggest offender of this).

Then you have Megas that serve different purposes from the base form like Mega Heracross and Mega Garchomp, which act as wallbreakers while their base forms act as sweepers. Stuff like Mega Mewtwo X even falls under this category, being a bulky physical sweeper in the same vein as something like Conkeldurr, only much faster and lacking a priority move.

Case in point: Mega Tyranitar. Tyranitar has so many options, and its mega form is only one of them. Ttar can run the classic Choice Band set thats been a threat since Gen 4. Then you have supporter Ttar with Stealth Rock. Gen 6 gave Ttar another option in the form of Assault Vest, further bolstering its special bulk. And then of course, bulky Dragon Dance MegaTtar. And thats not even scratching the surface. Ttar also has a vast offensive movepool consisting of Pursuit, Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, and Fire Blast. Once Pokebank opens up, you can add Low Kick and Superpower to that list as well.

And then you have Megas that are just... Mega Alakazam tier.

Once Pokebank opens up, you can add Low Kick and Superpower to that list as well.

Mega Tyranitars with Low Kick are major threat to many Pokemon. Plenty of my Pokemon have Low Kick/Grass Knot. I'm not surprised the none of the Tyranitar in the Maison have Low Kick in their moveset because of the copy/paste from Battle Subway.

http://imgur.com/Fr9dYZO (Used FeMC because i hear she has more outfits)

Maybe that hair too, But i don't really like Ponytails, But won't mind knowing how to have it

I hear that outfit is in Cyllage Town but... 2 Days in game and they didn't have it

I guess that haircut is from uhhh, Lumoise when you get "more stylish" or something

To tell you the truth Luster I.m not sure but I can tell you, to change hair styles go to Lumoise city's Barber shop or Trainer Video Studio at South part of the city.  The Girl character has more hair/style selections then the Guy and I believe you get more selections after you become Champ..

Also the outfits you buy from each cloths store in the Kalos region will change seletion each day/month/season of the year.

OH Thanks Super Duper Noob, I was thinking of changing to Devil Survivor Overclocked to finish Day 3 and 4, But i guess i will keep playing Y  

You know how Psychic was OP in Gen 1? Then in Gen 2 they added more types to counter it? I have a feeling the same will be done with Fairy type, Not that it is OP but it barely has weaknesses

After i beat the game, I might ask one of you to trade Onyx with Metal Coat(If it is available in game) to get Steelix, I have Blastoise specialized in Sp.Def and Sp.Atk Steelix would be for normal Defense and maybe Attack

OH Thanks Super Duper Noob, I was thinking of changing to Devil Survivor Overclocked to finish Day 3 and 4, But i guess i will keep playing Y

No prob! Luster. just keep in mind (which you probly already know) some areas in the game won't be accessable unless you change your style or outfit.

You know how Psychic was OP in Gen 1? Then in Gen 2 they added more types to counter it? I have a feeling the same will be done with Fairy type, Not that it is OP but it barely has weaknesses

Well in my opinion they try to make it more balance for all pokemon types. Though Fairy-types has good advantage against Dark/Dragons/Fighting types but they are weak against Steel and poison-types. =P

After i beat the game, I might ask one of you to trade Onyx with Metal Coat(If it is available in game) to get Steelix, I have Blastoise specialized in Sp.Def and Sp.Atk

Steelix would be for normal Defense and maybe Attack

Sure I won't mind trading you Onyx with metal coat but what ability do you want for onyx. I can breed some with good nature if you want. =P

Fairy types are fine as is. With the exception of MegaMawile, all fairy types have lackluster physical defense, so dragons not named Hydreigon can still wipe the floor with them with their coverage moves. Plus add the still everpresent Scizor and now Aegislash. If any type needs to be nerfed, its ghost. They made it too OP this gen I feel.

Mega Tyranitars with Low Kick are major threat to many Pokemon. Plenty of my Pokemon have Low Kick/Grass Knot. I'm not surprised the none of the Tyranitar in the Maison have Low Kick in their moveset because of the copy/paste from Battle Subway.

Unless that Grass Knot is backed by stab, choice specs, and/or a +2 stat boost, don't expect Grass Knot to be doing much to a Tyranitar during a sandstorm, especially the Assault Vest variants. Physical attacks, fighting type attacks, and Gliscor/Landorus are still the best way to deal with a Tyranitar, even with the Mega form's base 150 defense (though Gliscor/Landorus needs to watch out for Ice Beam variants)

Poison is somewhat useless, I consider it as element as "Nerve" and "Mind" in SMT

Steel is good though, Many people call it useless but it has good offensive skills

I guess i'd want Rock Head, Sturdy is meh, It would be hard to KO him with Earthquake with that Defense

Probably a Defense+ Speed- Nature

Since Dark came out in Gen 3(I think? I know Steel came in Gen 2 but not sure about Dark)

This means that we will probably get a really Anti-Fairy element after around 2 gens, Fairy is the new Dragon as how "Powerful" it is, Dragon is weak to Ice, Dragon and now Fairy, The first 2 are quite common, And now Fairy will probably get abused as the new Dragon type, As it has Steel and Poison as weakness, Which both are VERY Uncommon

Fairy types are fine as is. With the exception of MegaMawile, all fairy types have lackluster physical defense, so dragons not named Hydreigon can still wipe the floor with them with their coverage moves. Plus add the still everpresent Scizor and now Aegislash. If any type needs to be nerfed, its ghost. They made it too OP this gen I feel.

You are so right about that Rice as of training Slyveon I notice it has Nice Sp.Attack/Defence; Avarage physical defence and speed; Low Attack power.

to me Fairy types are like psychic-types they rely on mostly Sp.stats unless they have moves to bump thier defence like Reflect. :goodmood:

Poison is somewhat useless, I consider it as element as "Nerve" and "Mind" in SMT

Steel is good though, Many people call it useless but it has good offensive skills

Poison types are useless especially against Psychic/Rock/Ground/Steel types but they do have good Sp.defences against element types (Fire/Water/Electric)

Steel-types are good is just alot of people considered them useless since most steel pokemon don't have good speed stats

Since Dark came out in Gen 3(I think? I know Steel came in Gen 2 but not sure about Dark)

Both steel and dark types came around 2nd Gen it wasn't that many of them though until gen3 and gen4.

I guess i'd want Rock Head, Sturdy is meh, It would be hard to KO him with Earthquake with that Defense

Probably a Defense+ Speed- Nature

Okay I'll see what I can do I might be lucky enough and get you a Shiny Onyx though i know its going to be 1/1,000,000 chance thats going to happen =P

[Edit Post]

Marry Christmas!!

Posted Image

Sure that Steel type are supposed to serve as defensive Pokemon but the moves are pretty nasty and now they're nastier to Aurorus and Carbink because their typing makes them super weak against Steel. For Poison however, Grass was the only type to be weak to Poison so I think they put Poison as a Fairy type's weakness to balance out the type. One change that surprise me though is that since Whimsicott is Grass/Fairy, it's the first and only Pokemon up to date that's super weak against Poison.

I'm not even sure if those 2 are from Pokemon or not... lol, I somewhat can guess who they are but they certain don't really look like them Anyway, Just for the hell of it, I calculated what is the chance to get a Shiny Onyx/Steelix with

Shiny Encounter Rate(I think in X/Y it is half of old Gen 4?) X Natures Number X Abilities

4,096 X 25 X 2

1/204,800

So you were way off

I actually forgot who Aggron was, I googled him to check who he was, Before i Googled i kinda regretted getting Y for Yveltal, But Aggron is as cool as Tyranitar

Bug Pokes are ew, Why not Gliscor instead

And Houndoom doesn't sound like a bad option