[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

also dunno why I didnt post this here before but...

4527-8527-5030

added everyone on this thread, so if I missed anyone let me know

Alright! I got you registered Rice. It be an honor to battle you when we are ever online. :awesome

Come on, Noobie, quit making me impatient for the release of PokeBank! I'm dying to bring my Feraligatr into action in X!

Sorry, I'm pretty impatient myself about it DarkWolf . LOL! :=D:

I just hope we can transfer pokemon from the other DS games besides Black/White series (Soul Silver;Heart Gold; Pearl; Diamond; Platinum)

Than i can play through those games again plus cross Gen breeding will be crazy since since some pokemon can learn moves from Tutors Like Garchomp can learn Iron Head in B/W 2 . :goodmood:

Nope, just the Gen V games. Nothing prior, I'm afraid. All I care about is hearing how they've screwed up the legendary Pokémon's cries (if they indeed have). I think Lugia's sounds the same, judging by that trailer, but it's too muffled to tell... Instead of "ARRGHH ARRGGGHHH!!!", Groudon probably sounds like "uuh uuuuhh..." :=D:

Nope, just the Gen V games. Nothing prior, I'm afraid.

:extremeanger: Grrrr!!! THEN WHY THE HELL WILL Nintendo/Gamefreak CREATE SOMTHING USEFULL AND YOU CAN'T USE IT FOR ANY OTHER PK GAMES FROM THE OTHER DS SERIES!!!?? THAT JUST KILLS THE WHOLE FUN ON IT MAN!

Instead of "ARRGHH ARRGGGHHH!!!", Groudon probably sounds like "uuh uuuuhh..." :=D:

LOL!  :=D:  I don't know GarchompMatt. Maybe they just trying something different I guess to make the pokemon sound more natural or something.

Battle with noob:

K85W-WWWW-WWW3-NL8X

Couple of questionable plays there. Would have made more sense to switch in Jolteon against Skarmory instead of keeping Umbreon in, despite the flinchhax. Also Tyranitar in sandstorm is gonna take very little damage from a non-stab Dazzling Geam, just keep that in mind.

Battle with noob:

K85W-WWWW-WWW3-NL8X

Couple of questionable plays there. Would have made more sense to switch in Jolteon against Skarmory instead of keeping Umbreon in, despite the flinchhax. Also Tyranitar in sandstorm is gonna take very little damage from a non-stab Dazzling Geam, just keep that in mind.

Yes I see, though one thing I need to consider is switching pokemon more often thats probly me weakspot I need to do better on plus I sould had used GrassKnot then Dazzling Gleam on your Tyranitar Hahaha!! :=D:

I'm glad I was able to battle you Rice . I learn alot from you and GarchompMatt Knowing you two are going to be tough to beat anyway. I love a good challange. :awesome

Grass Knot on Espeon against Tyranitar is still a risky move, since you still only kill it in 4 hits while Tyranitar gets the KO with Crunch.

Also, Aqua Ring generally isnt that great of a move since it locks you unable to switch, as evidenced in that battle. Wish with Protect would generally be a much more effective move, plus gives your team healing support. Its an egg move, but I have plenty of Eevees with Wish if you want me to hook you up with one.

Now to just wait for Matt to get online so I can battle him :p

Grass Knot on Espeon against Tyranitar is still a risky move, since you still only kill it in 4 hits while Tyranitar gets the KO with Crunch.

Also, Aqua Ring generally isnt that great of a move since it locks you unable to switch, as evidenced in that battle. Wish with Protect would generally be a much more effective move, plus gives your team healing support. Its an egg move, but I have plenty of Eevees with Wish if you want me to hook you up with one.

Now to just wait for Matt to get online so I can battle him :p

Yeah its risky but at least it would have took considerable damage. this make me Wish Espeon learns the TM Energy Ball but it can't in this Gen. =P

An speaking of "Wish" I didn't know Eevees could learn that move. I would like to trade for one of them if you have the time. =)

A battle between you and GarchompMatt its going to be Epic . XD    

If that happens i hope you battle record that one.

Also you can take a look at this good Battle I had with this Trainer

Noob VS Darek

HTMG-WWWW-WWW3-DCHJ

This before i change my Character Outfit and finish the Looker's Side Quest. :goodmood:

Forgot to mention. I'm surprised your Espeon didn't have Shadow Ball. That's a common move for an Espeon to have...

Might have actually posed a threat to my Metagross if it did  :=D:

I'm sure Rice is on another level compared to me. He's competitive and all that :P

Forgot to mention. I'm surprised your Espeon didn't have Shadow Ball. That's a common move for an Espeon to have...

Might have actually posed a threat to my Metagross if it did  :=D:

Yes I was just thinking about it but knowing myself  I was just trying something new since Espeon can learn Dazzling Gleam. but its cool.

I'm sure Rice is on another level compared to me. He's competitive and all that :P

I don't know Garchompmatt. To me You two seem to be Even standard when it comes to pokemon battles. =P

That why I think you two will make great battle once you go against Rice. Thats just my opinion. :goodmood:

The battle you had with Noob tells me otherwise. I think you might have a fair chance against me, especially considering you have a Reuniclus.

Anyway, Noob, another observation I made was that your team tends to lean towards special attacks, and not so much physical attacks outside of Flareon. If your Flareon has Guts, I'd probably go for Toxic Orb and Facade, otherwise a Choice Band set might work to at least give it some wallbreaking potential. Since it looks like you're going for Eevee themed team, Leafeon might suit your fancy, especially since it can outspeed Tyranitar and hit it hard on the physical side.

Oh and your Umbreon would do wonders with Taunt over Psychic to shut down Pokemon that try to set up on it like Skarmory. Foul Play over Dark Pulse would be a nice option too.

I need to battle Rice more.

As soon as I get that Ferroseed from him. :V

Just got an impish Onix to breed with so give it some time... you'll have it this week.

The battle you had with Noob tells me otherwise. I think you might have a fair chance against me, especially considering you have a Reuniclus.

Anyway, Noob, another observation I made was that your team tends to lean towards special attacks, and not so much physical attacks outside of Flareon. If your Flareon has Guts, I'd probably go for Toxic Orb and Facade, otherwise a Choice Band set might work to at least give it some wallbreaking potential. Since it looks like you're going for Eevee themed team, Leafeon might suit your fancy, especially since it can outspeed Tyranitar and hit it hard on the physical side.

Oh and your Umbreon would do wonders with Taunt over Psychic to shut down Pokemon that try to set up on it like Skarmory. Foul Play over Dark Pulse would be a nice option too.

I was thinking about having Leafeon in my team then Vaporeon since like you said it has more speed and pack more punch just have to trained its defences.

I was considering changing the hold Item on Flareon because it does focus on physical attack then its specials. (I just wish it can learn Crunch or maybe it can learn Foul-play? =P)

I was also considering Taunt or Double-team for Umbreon to have more tricky tactics.

Over All thanks for the tips Rice and GarchompMatt because to be honest this is the first time in pokemon Games I raise all Eevees Evo's.

:goodmood:

Scratch what I said about Foul Play until December 27th, since I forgot it the only way Umbreon can get it it through Gen 5 move tutor. And Grass usually has perfect synergy with Water and Fire (not to mention Leafeon has physical bulk as well).

Indeed. until the time comes I will keep Dark pulse for Umbreon.

I just wish Nintendo/Gamefreak would have came out with poke-Bank when X/Y was released would have made things more fun but you know how they tease people. =P