[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Battle Maison is BULLSH!T!!! There was this NPC that had Luxray and Jolteon, (Luxray was the problem)  he would always have Luxray use Discharge and both of my pokemon on the first turn got paralysis, and of course no effect on Jolteon cuz of Volt Absorb... after it took down my first 2 pokemon (Greninja and Lucario) I looked at my Gyarados and Charizard and already knew that I was gonna lose... I felt like the game cheated me :angry1: I could of fuckn won with Lucario's earthquake but that fuckn paralysis!!

Cheating AI's not anything new. The Battle Frontier/Subway/Tower/whatever is always chock full of cheating AI. I remember back in BW when my Chandelure's Overheat missed four times in a row. It has 90 accuracy.

That's why I prefer to get BP the easy way because I know I won't last a few Super stage battles because I DON'T play competitively, even if it's not the case. I just read that you can have Mock Battles in the Vs Recorder. I haven't tried it but it is said to allow you to fight the person/Maison AI Trainer again except the person's is AI controlled. I'm not sure if this is true but ANY Pokemon's allowed so I hope the Maison Mock Battles allow Ubers.

Talking about past gen, Pokemon Emerald was full of it... I remembered losing to a Walrein in the Battle Dome... That fatass walrus outsped my Sceptile and used Sheer Cold and it hit... I was like "what seriously?", then send out my Jolteon and again, that fatass outsped my Jolteon and used Sheer Cold and it hit!!! It made me furious!!! My guess is that Walrein was holding a quick claw... but for it to trigger twice and for sheer cold to hit twice, I just couldn't take the Battle Frontier seriously anymore...

Battle Maison is BULLSH!T!!! There was this NPC that had Luxray and Jolteon, (Luxray was the problem)  he would always have Luxray use Discharge and both of my pokemon on the first turn got paralysis, and of course no effect on Jolteon cuz of Volt Absorb... after it took down my first 2 pokemon (Greninja and Lucario) I looked at my Gyarados and Charizard and already knew that I was gonna lose... I felt like the game cheated me :angry1: I could of fuckn won with Lucario's earthquake but that fuckn paralysis!!

To be fair, three of your Pokémon are weak to Electric...

Stick a Ground-type in there...then they'll start throwing Elektross at you.

I swear the Battle Maison generates Pokémon during the battle. A team of ghost types (notably Froslass), and as soon as I send in Zoroark, the next Pokémon the AI sends out is...Yanmega!

However, I don't think the AI cheats as much (if not at all) during wireless Multi. I only lost that due to Cobalion...and my bro's insistence on me not using Earthquake. 

My friends in school don't even play the Maison, so I'm a bit disappointed myself because I don't have a REAL partner to tag with. I don't like the AI because they'll "UNINTENTIONALLY" KO your Pokemon. I lost the match against the Battle Maison leaders because the stupid AI commanded his Sawk to use Earthquake.

I just use Togekiss :3

Earthquake ain't hittin' ma Togekiss.

Cool strategy Their GarchompMatt. :awesome

As I'm raising my Espeon I just notice it can not learn the TM Energy Ball (Grass). But how can that be Its a psychic-type?! :omg:

Usually they learn that move but I guess Gamfreak/Nintendo change some motives of what each pokemon learns. At least it can learn Dazzling Gleam. so it has an advantage against Dark and Dragon-Types. :goodmood:

I've got a hypothetical 3v3 team set up in my head and would like some opinions/suggestions before I start building it.

Roserade: Spikes lead and status absorber with Natural Cure. Baiting fire attacks for Chandelure switchins to absorb with Flash Fire.
Chandelure: Fire/fighting (not like fighting is a problem but hey more immunities are always good) absorber and general wrecker.
(Mega) Blastoise: Rapid Spinner and more wrecking.

EDIT: I'm especially looking for moveset/item suggestions for Roserade (outside of Spikes for obvious reasons) and Chandelure since they're the members I haven't built yet.

Chandelure's not bulky enough to run a Weakness Policy, but an Expert Belt might come in handy. I really don't want to run a Life Orb on it, anyways. Not fast enough to really justify that.

I'm training up Bubble and Giggle together. They have the exact same EXP points gained and needed to level up. Unfortunately, Bubble will have to say goodbye to Giggle for a small while, but when he returns, Giggle will be stronger than ever (you could say it'll be evolutionary) :D As it currently stands, Giggle is one step ahead of Bubble, but is still slower by a few points.

Oh, man... I got 75 more Pokemon to add to the boxes in Black2 but they'll have to go to my White Version cuz I'm running out of room in Black2. All those Pokemon are for my X version because of the new moves either by Level Up, TM or breeding. Thank god there's 31 available boxes in X & Y.

How to win X and Y GTS.

1. Catch LOADS of Tympole, Cottonee, Feebas (lol, I said loads of Feebas) in the Gen V games.

2. Trade them over when Pokémon Box opens.

3. Obtain ALL the legendaries.

4. ???

5. Profit.

Or trade away shinies you don't want anymore. I scored a 4 Iv'd Groudon that way.

How to win X and Y GTS.

1. Catch LOADS of Tympole, Cottonee, Feebas (lol, I said loads of Feebas) in the Gen V games.

4. ???

5. Profit.

Lol, I have thought of this...

Can't wait to transfer my 3 japanese Dittos with all perfect IVs so I can start breeding for a shiny flawless Froakie =)

How to win X and Y GTS.

4. ???

5. Profit.

Or trade away shinies you don't want anymore. I scored a 4 Iv'd Groudon that way.

Lol, I have thought of this...

Can't wait to transfer my 3 japanese Dittos with all perfect IVs so I can start breeding for a shiny Froakie =)

I say thats cool!! :awesome  Lets hope the upcoming "Pokemon Bank" be funtion to tranfer pokemon from the other pass DS games. which will make Breeding pokemon more interesting.

By the way (which I know alot of you did already) did anyone do the "Looker's Bureau" side-quest? I was kind of surprised it came about when I made enough Money( about 2,000,000 to be exact) to buy the mega stones for Blastois and Venusaur at Lumiose City while going their. :goodmood:

I have to admit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This new Poke-girl Emma is Cute. :=D:

My quest is to find all the mega-stones, for some reason they don't show up for me. And @Noobie I have been giving little boosts here and there, your welomce :)

Hey! No problem Kanbei. Thanks! :awesome

Oh! and speaking of Mega-stones you can get one from the Kelos Champion Carnet for gardevoir at one of the cafes in Lumiose City. :goodmood: