[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I got my 3DS for Project X Zone and ironically I wound up buying pokemon X so whateves. Also I agree. with a friend topic we can trade pokemon and supplies to each other at will.

except i dont even HAVE a 3ds........is that weird?

btw FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU POKEMON BANK!

Does anybody have a fs that contains a tyrogue?

It blows all the poke I p.much want are in fs :(

Tyrogue, Phanpy, Magby, Elekid

My fc btw...  3780 - 9040 - 8012

Atleast I got a Skarmory from Laharls fs :D

I just got you regestered Egnaro :awesome

I do have a tyrogue on me but I need to grow it up and breed it to make eggs! :goodmood:

I am currently finishing the PK League. I know Im been doing slow process of the game but at least I explored an captured many PK Through the Kelos region.

Does anyone have a squirtle and Fennekin? It will be cool to have starters from the first and sixth Gen.

Thanks Matt for the Rotom thats why I want to give you A "Shiny" Trapinch as a gift. :=D:

[ Sorry for double posting =( ]

Just to let everyone know I finish the story of the game and I am now up for Friend Safari. :hi:

(sigh...) I was hoping a more PK battle Challange from that AZ guy after defeating the Champion. I only used Greninja and beat all his three pokemon. =P

Thanks Ky for the squirtle and Darkwolf13 for the Chespin Also I got a fennekin from Sana after the game :awesome

Egnaro i'll will have a tyrogue for you soon once I breed some eggs :goodmood:

My current team (to the end-story)

Greninja - LV.88

- Night Slash

- Extrasensory

- Ice beam

- Surf

Beedrill - LV.82

-Twineedle

-Assurance

-Brick Break

-Poison Jab

Talonflame - LV.83

-Steel Wing

-Fly

-Flamethrower

-Roost

Simisage - LV.83

-RockSlide

-Low sweep

-Crunch

-Seed Bomb

Dunsparce - LV.82

-RockSlide

-Drill run

-Thunderbolt

-Roost

Charizard (for mega-Evo)- Lv.82

- Air slash

- Dragon Claw

- Heat Wave

- Earthquake

Thanks Matt for the Rotom thats why I want to give you A "Shiny" Trapinch as a gift. :=D:

Heheh. I have tons of 'em to give away  :=D:

I would've traded something for that Chespin, but I have a Chesnaught, so...

Also, it's not great to have both physical and special moves on a Pokémon.

Heheh. I have tons of 'em to give away  :=D:

I would've traded something for that Chespin, but I have a Chesnaught, so...

Also, it's not great to have both physical and special moves on a Pokémon.

Well thats pretty much how I set their moves. =P

I give them all moves that takes advantage towards their weeknesses.  but you do have a point... :goodmood:

By the way what pokemon did my Friend Safari contained in your game.

It's Rock-type with Nosepass and Onix.

Speaking of Friend Safari's, I've noticed a small bug. If the FS has a Vivillon, even if you encounter it, it doesn't seem to register it as beeing seen, leaving the black/grey Pokéball where its icon should be. My guess is that it wants you to encounter the Meadow pattern in the FS, though that's not available in all regions :/

[ Sorry for double posting =( ]

Just to let everyone know I finish the story of the game and I am now up for Friend Safari. :hi:

(sigh...) I was hoping a more PK battle Challange from that AZ guy after defeating the Champion. I only used Greninja and beat all his three pokemon. =P

Thanks Ky for the squirtle and Darkwolf13 for the Chespin Also I got a fennekin from Sana after the game :awesome

Egnaro i'll will have a tyrogue for you soon once I breed some eggs :goodmood:

My current team (to the end-story)

Greninja - LV.88

- Night Slash

- Extrasensory

- Ice beam

- Surf

Beedrill - LV.82

-Twineedle

-Assurance

-Brick Break

-Poison Jab

Talonflame - LV.83

-Steel Wing

-Fly

-Flamethrower

-Roost

Simisage - LV.83

-RockSlide

-Low sweep

-Crunch

-Seed Bomb

Dunsparce - LV.82

-RockSlide

-Drill run

-Thunderbolt

-Roost

Charizard (for mega-Evo)- Lv.82

- Air slash

- Dragon Claw

- Heat Wave

- Earthquake

Your team has three Pokemon weak to Stealth Rock, 2 of which are hit for 50% on the switch in, and no Rapid Spin support

And why Flamethrower over Flare Blitz on Talonflame? Its physical attack is much better, not to mention the base power increase. And no Brave Bird, either? And you didn't specify which Charizard MEvo youre using.

Also that Greninja is crying for Dark Pulse over Night Slash.

Dunsparce gets Earthquake, so why Drill Run over that? Theres no reason.

And Beedrill... wow... At least use X-Scissor for its bug stab over... Twinneedle

It's Rock-type with Nosepass and Onix.

Speaking of Friend Safari's, I've noticed a small bug. If the FS has a Vivillon, even if you encounter it, it doesn't seem to register it as beeing seen, leaving the black/grey Pokéball where its icon should be. My guess is that it wants you to encounter the Meadow pattern in the FS, though that's not available in all regions :/

Really!!? I was hoping they be good ones like regis-rock. or some of the fossil pokemon. =(   Oh - Well

Your team has three Pokemon weak to Stealth Rock, 2 of which are hit for 50% on the switch in, and no Rapid Spin support

And why Flamethrower over Flare Blitz on Talonflame? Its physical attack is much better, not to mention the base power increase. And no Brave Bird, either? And you didn't specify which Charizard MEvo youre using.

Also that Greninja is crying for Dark Pulse over Night Slash.

Dunsparce gets Earthquake, so why Drill Run over that? Theres no reason.

And Beedrill... wow... At least use X-Scissor for its bug stab over... Twinneedle

Well Rice I was just going through the game with that team tell the end of the story. though I am bound to change a couple moves for online battle eventrully.

My Charizard Mega-Evo is the X version (Dragon/Fire)

I was thinking about giving Dunsparce earthquake after the game.

My Greninja has NightSlash because he has very high attack stat thanks to his nature unless I breed and train another one with good Sp.Attact stat then I will prefer Dark Pulse. (Which I am planning on doing in the future)

you got good points about my TalonFlame besides its Good attack stat its nature gives it good Sp.attact stat. which suprisingly equel to his attack state why I gave it flamthrower However its defence stat kind of the downer which worries me of giving moves that takes alot of damage on its self.

As for my Beedrill That was actrully the plan but the only problem Is I haven't found the TM for X-Scissor yet. :omg:

By the way I befriended somebody from Spain and his Friend safari contains Togepi and Spritzee.So if anybody wants them I'll gladly trade them. :goodmood: 

( I didnt know Togepi is considered a Fairy-type now)  =P

Talonflame with Gale Wings is an excellent check to MegaGengar and any MegaLucario not running Extremespeed. And Talonflame is better off with a +attack nature anyhow, since its base physical attack is still higher than its sp.atk, as previously mentioned, splitting your EVs between attack and sp.atk is usually a bad idea on most Pokemon.

Granted there are exceptions and mixed attackers do exist (Garchomp, Hydreigon, Salamence, and Tyranitar are some examples), Talonflame is unfortunately NOT one of those Pokemon.

And you're far too serious, Rice. Not everyone is a competitive battler like yourself. Heck, I may do the whole natures, IVs and EVs, but strategy...what's that? :P

Really!!? I was hoping they be good ones like regis-rock. or some of the fossil pokemon. =(   Oh - Well

http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Neither the Regis nor fossils can be obtained in the Friend Safari.

^holy shit indeed. Shit gets real when the vets start to show up. I think I got to 40-something with my bro on Super Multi.

Definitely. I remember facing somebody with a team of Raikou, Terrakion, and Articuno on the 40th battle on one of my previous runs. Thank goodness for Mega Mawile and Noivern.

Wow, you people really don't wanna know what I give my pokemon then for moves ....

I got a togepi though! That I plan on getting to a lvl 100 togetic >:C

Hey! its all good Egnaro you don't have to show your Pokemon party moves. Its such people have thier own style of setting up pokemon. As I said before, I  try to raise pokemon for them to have advantages over their weaknesses (super-effective towards them) which is why I give them different moves to go against those odds. (If possible) :goodmood:

I am currently raising Eevees I breeded. I evolve three of them with the thunder, fire,and water stone.One I am raising it to become Sylveon (maxing its affection using pokemon Amie) the other four I have to raise their friendships and evolve one for day, night,, evolve one near the mose rock, and ice rock. 

you do have a Shiny stone right? because your togetic can evolve to togekess (fFairy/Flying) ?

Oh I got some tyrogue eggs and I'm hacthing it now so I'll have some tyrogues to trade soon. :awesome