[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Guys, can we just take a moment to laugh/gawk at this

http://www.p4rgaming.com/peta-member-traumatized-by-pokemon-sues-nintendo-for-emotional-distress/

Seriously, even if this IS fake, I'd still be convinced given PETA's track record

Oh come on!!! Are they Serious!! :tableflip: 

I mean  personally I think its all BS just to get some money off NIntendo :angry1:

I never truly cared for shinies in the first place. I mean, sure, I'd gasp at the sight of seeing one in the wild and catch the living crap out of it, but I wouldn't deliberately go looking/hunting for them. If anyone has a Dragon-type Friend Safari with Gabite in it...(same goes for Steel-type with Metang, and Normal-type with Ditto) :3 Also, anyone got any good battle videos to share? Guess we could post them here (I've got two lovely ones, various Battle Maison ones, and one where I destroy this guy's team with just Togekiss). I'll post the three you wanna see up later ;)

Also, anyone got any good battle videos to share? Guess we could post them here (I've got two lovely ones, various Battle Maison ones, and one where I destroy this guy's team with just Togekiss). I'll post the three you wanna see up later ;)

Bullshit Central you mean.

i remeber it being harder in crystal and in red. but then again i was like 12 or 13 or sumthing.  back then.

Red had less mechanics that could save your ass. (Read: Natures, EVs, Abilities)

I never truly cared for shinies in the first place. I mean, sure, I'd gasp at the sight of seeing one in the wild and catch the living crap out of it, but I wouldn't deliberately go looking/hunting for them. If anyone has a Dragon-type Friend Safari with Gabite in it...(same goes for Steel-type with Metang, and Normal-type with Ditto) :3 Also, anyone got any good battle videos to share? Guess we could post them here (I've got two lovely ones, various Battle Maison ones, and one where I destroy this guy's team with just Togekiss). I'll post the three you wanna see up later ;)

dittos can be caught in pokemon village... in y atleast i could catch and trade you one...

dittos can be caught in pokemon village... in y atleast i could catch and trade you one...

He may want dittos with special abilities or 3 IVs guaranteed I think. Ditto  (what the fuck IS the plural anyway) are catchable in pokemon village in both versions.

He may want dittos with special abilities or 3 IVs guaranteed I think. Ditto  (what the fuck IS the plural anyway) are catchable in pokemon village in both versions.

Exactly. I've got a few with 2 max IVs, but it'd be nice to catch my own that have more. Also, the plural of any Pokémon is their name, kinda like "sheep". One sheep, two sheep, three *yawn* sheep...

Battle everything cheats. No battle facility in any version is without cheating AI with increased accuracy and critical-hit rates.  

hitting a Gengar with Earthquake was satisfying.

Suddenly, Mold Breaker :3

Suddenly, Mold Breaker :3

Sadly, didn't exist in gen III, where it would of made the best of it's use against Agatha's Gengar(s), nothing a little psychic won't fix. And besides, I believe that Pinsir was the only gen I pokemon to have mold breaker.

Sadly, didn't exist in gen III, where it would of made the best of it's use against Agatha's Gengar(s), nothing a little psychic won't fix. And besides, I believe that Pinsir was the only gen I pokemon to have mold breaker.

Indeed, though at the time of Gen IV, I only thought the Cranidos line had it :P

Only knew Pinsir had it because of HeartGold.