[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

So... I got it yesterday, I was planning to get The Guided Fate Paradox instead Anyway, I got Y, Yveltal looks much better than X-Retard I heard the game is short and... Post game isn't that much I never cared about online battling, I asked my friend if i'm in it for a disappointment or not... He says not, Hopefully he is right Gen 4 was the best gen i played, And i have played every Gen in order

So... I got it yesterday, I was planning to get The Guided Fate Paradox instead Anyway, I got Y, Yveltal looks much better than X-Retard I heard the game is short and... Post game isn't that much I never cared about online battling, I asked my friend if i'm in it for a disappointment or not... He says not, Hopefully he is right Gen 4 was the best gen i played, And i have played every Gen in order

Well the game is pretty decent in my point of veiw. Indeed its kind of short (If you just like to fly through the game without exploring so much) and its the first regular pokemon series to be 3D . you will enjoy it. especialy when Nintendo/Gamefreak release "poke-bank" then the Game will be more replayable. :goodmood:

It's only 6 more days to go......though they'll be the longest 6 days ever :troll:.

LOL! :=D:

I wouldn't say it's shorter or longer than any of the previous games, but the pacing of the game sure is weird compared to the previous games.

Yeah the post game is really lack-luster besides the the battle mansion, but I enjoyed what I did from playing it.

Battle with Matt:

YWHW-WWWW-WWW3-S3HX

GG, even though you caught me with my pants down since this team wasnt made for Doubles.

If Blizzard hadn't missed and Air Slash had caused flinch hax...

Saw the battle video of you two. Pretty cool battle. :awesome  I didn't expect a Double-Battle between both of your pokemons. One thing I can consider Garchomps can be hard to deal with even if they not in Mega-forms. :goodmood:

I wasnt expecting double battle either, so I was caught offguard, thinking his team was specialized for doubles while mine wasnt, which put me at a disadvantage.

Yes but your strategy was able to get you through  the battle plus your Blastoise was your ace-in-hole I see. :goodmood:

Seriously, if anybody wants to battle some time, hit me up and I can try to work some time in to battle you. Teambuilding gets monotonous after a while.

No prop Xan. I don't mind being your opponite  when ever you have the time :goodmood:

[3DS FC: 5129-1492-2162]

I saved both videos and plan to upload them later ;) My Bubble is susceptible to everything, I swear. It flinches, gets paralyzed and doesn't move, has its stats lowered, receives critical hits... I don't get it :P

Well Reuniclus is known to have good defences even though its weakness is its speed. But good Sp.Attack power doe. :goodmood: 

It's got high HP and average defences, but yes, its Sp. Attack is pretty good.

Also...

First battle:

7MEW-WWWW-WWW3-TR3P

Second battle:

KQVW-WWWW-WWW3-TR42

Hah, Mew.

As a bonus:

G3HG-WWWW-WWW3-TR3F

^I had quite a lot of fun during that one, even though I didn't lose any Pokémon :P

It's got high HP and average defences, but yes, its Sp. Attack is pretty good.

Also...

First battle:

7MEW-WWWW-WWW3-TR3P

Second battle:

KQVW-WWWW-WWW3-TR42

Hah, Mew.

As a bonus:

G3HG-WWWW-WWW3-TR3F

^I had quite a lot of fun during that one, even though I didn't lose any Pokémon :P

Awesome you had winning strick going their. :awesome

You and Rice really proved that Garchomps don't need mega-forms to kick-ass. XD  Luckly I havn't fought Mega-Garchomp yet.

Mega Garchomp is completely different from Garchomp. It's far more useful as a mixed wallbreaker than a physical sweeper. The added bulk and power in both attack stats pretty much make it a better Black Kyurem.

Mega Garchomp is completely different from Garchomp. It's far more useful as a mixed wallbreaker than a physical sweeper. The added bulk and power in both attack stats pretty much make it a better Black Kyurem.

Yeah you said it..

By the way that was some cool battles we had Xan. I see you try to master Mega-evolutions. :awesome

Plus you showed me that spirittomb has a weakness now :goodmood:  Thanks!