[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

^Popularity is how Mega Evolutions were decided.   And they mistook "popular" for "everyone uses these online".

Is that how Bannette and Medicham got MegaEvos? Cause I can't imagine they are used much online. Also, it's possible Bidoof is popular in Japan.

Is that how Bannette and Medicham got MegaEvos? Cause I can't imagine they are used much online. Also, it's possible Bidoof is popular in Japan.

Hmm! could be. but it all depends on each person of what pokemon they favor even if they are over 600 of them now. =P

I hate how people only value Bidoof as an HM slave. I mean...

Just look at him!

Posted Image

Those buck teeth! That cherry red nose! Those beady little eyes! That BEARD! And look at how happy he looks! Bidoof is the epitome of OMGSOFINGCUUUUUUUUUUTELOVEME!!!!! *Fangasm*

...But seriously, I think he's underrated past HM slave.

Speaking of Mega forms, there are a lot of Pokemon I feel should have gotten one, as well as Pokemon that in no way deserved one. I'm surprised Snorlax, a Pokemon who could actually use a boost in power, doesn't get one despite being a highly recognizable Pokemon, yet Blaziken and Scizor, two Pokemon who are already overpowered enough, get Mega forms.  

^Popularity is how Mega Evolutions were decided.

This probably explains it, although isn't Snorlax still moderately popular? Especially with people who have a fat fetish, paw fetish, inflation fetish, vore fetish... Yep, I just ruined Snorlax for you guys. Sorry bout that.

To answer your question Mugo.

Binacle

Barbaracle

Braixen

Delphox

Bunnebly

Digggersby

Litleo

Espurr

Inkay

Malamar

Skrelp

Dragalge

Pumpkaboo

Gourgeist

Bergmite

Avalugg

Zygarde

All look Ugly..... might have missed a few still yet and that was just for the Kalos region.

But... Diggersby Tho?

*shot*

speaking of Snorlax, it was OU from Gen 1 to Gen 4. Gen 5's change in sleep mechanics and the rise in good fighting types completely ruined Snorlax. But now that sleep mechanics are back to the way they were in Gen 4, along with the nerf in weather abilities and the addition of Assault Vest, Snorlax has a chance to shine again.

To answer your question Mugo.   Binacle Barbaracle Braixen Delphox Bunnebly Digggersby Litleo Espurr Inkay Malamar Skrelp Dragalge Pumpkaboo Gourgeist Bergmite Avalugg Zygarde   All look Ugly..... might have missed a few still yet and that was just for the Kalos region.

I'm sorry, but Bunnelby and Diggersby are not ugly. ...Braixen and Delphox, though? While not ugly, they are by far the most overrated Pokemon this gen. (OMG, they're Fennec Foxes! Just another one for the Pokemon Foxaboo collection. With all the fox Pokemon, I'm surprised we have yet to see a proper wolf Pokemon. I want to see one just to piss the anti-wolfaboos off.)

Except Delphox is pretty bad, and Diggersby is top UU at best (its outclassed by MegaMawile and Azumarill). I wouldnt exactly call them overrated.

Talonflame on the other hand...

Oh and because nobody mentioned this here yet, Koffing and Cofagrigus get Toxic Spikes as egg moves, Tepig gets Sucker Punch, and Chimecho gets Recover.

I never said Diggersby was overrated. And Delphox may not be overrated competitively, but it's HIGHLY overrated appearance-wise. Like I said, it's another Pokemon that appeals to Foxaboos, and Foxaboos tend to swoon over the Fennekin line, plus Eevee line and Vulpix line.

I was not saying any of them sucked. It's just my thoughts of the Kalos Pokemon that looked ugly referring to Mugo's status update

You monster. They're not ugly, just misunderstood! >':

They ugly :(

I can say though that all of you would prolly kick my ass easy in a poke battle. I might have started since gen 1, but with all the changes they have made over the years, I have struggled a tad to keep up.

Plus, I play the game and make teams for fun.

If I told you the moves some of my pokemon had you would facepalm

Btw@Noobie can you trade that Tyrogue egg yet?

I still need Magby, Eleckid, Phanpy, and Chikorita also :(