[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I'm probably gonna come off as pathetic, but... Quilladin is SO FING CUTE!!! I almost don't even want to evolve him. Plus it's so cute playing with him in PokeAmie. ...Am I lame?

No you just having fun! LOL! :=D: 

Oh, for something relevant, I notice that sometimes my pokemon shake before a battle. It first happened with my Diggersby, where he shakes before the match starts, and now my Kangaskhan. Is this a sign of the fabled "Pokirus?"

I don't think that the case. =P

I'm not trying to be a spoil-sport but you can read here what we already discuss about the Pokerus:

I have an egg of one. If you have a Mudkip, that'll work wonders. The Treecko in the egg has Double Kick.

Ok Cool I'll breed a Mudkip for ya. I will PM you when I ready.

[Edit post]

Sorry I didnt know you need now My bad. =(

Is the Chimchar ok with ya for now DarkWolf13?

I notice the PokeAmie uses the camera to interact with the Pokemon, like if you tilt your head the Pokemon does, and sometimes a game pops up where you have to make a certain face. ...But I cannot seem to get it to work properly. No matter how close or far from the DS I make a smile or wink, it never registers as correct.

In pokeAmie mostly what I do is pet the pokemon and feed it puffs untill its full then play the mini games for its enjoyment. Then I repeat the process until its fully affectionate because after playing the mini-games it will get hungry and wants some more puffs and wants to get pet again.

Friended.

Ooh, you got Pokemon Y? That's cool, cause I got X. Maybe we can trade version exclusives.

Maybe.

In other news, my second Zygarde finally got traded over GTS. Gots a Reshiram this time around.

Before you ask, no, I haven't even caught my game's Zygarde. I got both Zygarde off the GTS for a Cyndaquil and a Piplup.