[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

1. Black writ of challenge.

2. Gold writ of Invitation.

3. Silver writ of invitation.

4. ???

5. Profit!

No really. Give your Pokémon either the Lucky Egg or the Amulet Coin when you've chosen those three writs and it's awesome.

... and you can add the ' O-Powers'to give you alot more. Trust me it all works together to give you alot of Money & Exp.

Battle Chatue is a good place to train pokemon on an hour bases. :goodmood:

I'm finally at Victory Road, and I cannot help but wonder if my Pokemon aren't underleveled. Most of them are only hitting Lv50 now, and the rest are below that.

You should be good. as long you  have alot recovery items (especially Revives). you will battle  a bunch of NPC Trainers along the way plus strong pokemon( LV50-60) Once you reach the League your pokemon should be at the level to beat the Elite four, The Champ, and another person but (I won't try to spoil it for ya about the last person LOL!)

You don't actually have to fight this person because the game saves prior (like the other games, allowing you to skip the credits by turning off the power), but if you turn the game off, you'll miss the ending.

Thats true, but As an hardcore-RPG fan (myself) you have to see things tell the end to completely know the whole story. :goodmood:

Beat the game, and let me tell you, Seibold was a PAIN! His Starmie and Gyrados were hard to dispatch properly and I had to constantly up my strategy to beat them. But eventually I ended up beating Starmie with Boosted Attack + Priority Kangaskhan and added Thunderbolt to Gengar to take care of Gyrados' 4X weakness to Electric moves.

Diantha wasn't a pushover, but she wasn't as hard as Seibold.

Also, the ending made me want to cry, to be honest.

No thanks. I was gonna play in the Battle Maison for a bit and raising some other monsters to try out new things. Also, I'm not facing your Eevee team.

LOL! Ok! you can face my regular team then. when ever you have the time. :goodmood:

[edit post]

Anyways  I have a Cynidaquil ready for ya Rice when ever you want to trade

And Nook I have a Chimchar with Iron fist ability for ya for trade too.

Also Squirtle and Egnaro I'm stiil holding the pokemons you want to trade with so let me know alright.

Oh! GarchompMatt I havn't forgot about having Mudkip for ya I just need a little more time to hatch some eggs .