[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

First time using Game Chat. ...I probably won't use it much. I thought it was just gonna be a normal chat-room: Type stuff and what-not. But when using it with Noob, I was ACTUALLY talking to him. It felt kind of creepy, tbh. But maybe I wasn't expecting it.

Also, Noobie could you be honest. My voice wasn't too nasally, was it?

Aw. Who'd you get the Cyndaquil from? :c

Now I have to think of something else to trade you...

I got one from wonder trade surprisingly. =P

But I am trying to complete each starter sets from each gen. so far I have all gen1 ,gen3, and gen6 complete set.

the only ones I need is Chikorita to complete the gen2 set; Turwig to complete gen4 set; Also Snivy and Oshawott to complete Gen5 set

if you or ( anyone) have them I can trade  for them. :goodmood:

First time using Game Chat. ...I probably won't use it much. I thought it was just gonna be a normal chat-room: Type stuff and what-not. But when using it with Noob, I was ACTUALLY talking to him. It felt kind of creepy, tbh. But maybe I wasn't expecting it.

Also, Noobie could you be honest. My voice wasn't too nasally, was it?

Personally I don't used game Chat the fact that its alot of Static to it sometimes I really don't here other people that much.because of the long distance and depending on the connection it can cut off A lot of times. =P

MugoUrth your voice was not too chabby Man! its just  got alot of Static to it I guess because of the  long distant connection. you probly hear me better because my voice is heavy set but it all good though. So don't sweat it. :goodmood:

I got a Cyndaquil last night as well! Also, Noob and I had like the best "Baby Only" Pokemon battle ever last night... It ended in a draw... hopefully Noob saved the video... Cause I'd like to record and upload it to Youtube.

I did LOL! :=D:  :

I also recorded the last battle vs MugoUrth as well :goodmood:

I disabled Game Chat altogether so I don't accidentally hit the wrong option and decline a battle request.

You'll never hear my constantly changing accent and tone. NEVER!!

Its cool Matt, besides I am thinking about disabling Game Chat as well. :goodmood:

Ugh, even in the real game I still encounter people who cheat. I was facing a trainer's Talonflame, and my monster used Sucker Punch, and Talon Flame's Brave Bird STILL went first for some unknown reason. I'm gonna save that video as evidence.

Edit: Ugh, apparently that cheat is popular.

Ugh, even in the real game I still encounter people who cheat. I was facing a trainer's Talonflame, and my monster used Sucker Punch, and Talon Flame's Brave Bird STILL went first for some unknown reason. I'm gonna save that video as evidence.

Gale Wings boosted Brave Bird and Sucker Punch both belong to the same priority bracket, which is why Talonflame went first since it's already naturally fast to begin with.

I was angry when I made that post. PokeBattles make me frustrated easily.

Hey its alright MugoUrth. We all win and we all lose. It just a matter of having fun thats all. :goodmood:

Anyways I don't know if it was pure luck or what but I was able to get a 'Phione' (one of the rare mystic pokemon) through wonder trade.  Now that was a pleasent surprise :awesome

Just got a 5 IV Misdreavus from a japanese RU player after winning 3-1. Despite some questionable plays by myself, it was still a good match. Gave her a 4 IV Ferroseed with Leech Seed, Spikes, and Stealth Rock in return. Vids in the battle video thread if anyones interested.

Just got a 5 IV Misdreavus from a japanese RU player after winning 3-1. Despite some questionable plays by myself, it was still a good match. Gave her a 4 IV Ferroseed with Leech Seed, Spikes, and Stealth Rock in return. Vids in the battle video thread if anyones interested.

Cool ! I'll check it out Rice might learn a thing or two. :goodmood:

Oh by the way do you still want the Cyndaquil I have for ya? just let me know when you want to trade for it.

Yeah I was trying to trade you last night but I guess you were busy. Probably in another couple of hours I'll be available to pick it up.

No Prob! I should be online by that time.  :goodmood:

[Edit Post]

MugoUrth will it help if I give you a pokemon that has Pokrus?

Honestly, I think it should be banned to Ubers. It's ****ing broken.

Also, there HAS to be a way to win without resorting to using ugly Pokemon.

It has a really shitty defenses and typing and heavy reliance on recoil moves. yeah priority flying moves are really nice and all, but Talonflame is a revenge killer at best and requires a lot of setting up to be a sweeper and without gale wings this pokemon is useless in OU. dem stealth rocks mang

Well I can tell you something that Rice and Matt, and others taught me, Well you know about IV training right well the reason I ask you if you want a pokemon with Pokerus because it helps boost IV of pokemon especially when its young (LV 1-5) plus you already know it can spread to other pokemon during sudden amount of time (after midnight) but you can always have an effected pokemon keep reserved in the Storage box( it won't go away) Plus you have and item call Macho Brace Right? that can help boost pokemon stats just remember it will slow the pokemon down during battles. Also you have to strategize the situation so having moves like 'taunt' , protect (good for low defence and slow pokemon and works well with pokemon that uses Dive,Dig,Fly, and other 2 turn attacks  ), sword dance, and other status effect moves that can help you through battle.  

Over all depends what moves you teach your pokemon and how you raised them can determine if they can last well in battle. Thats what I learn when raising my Eevees though even my strategies fail alot of times. :goodmood:

Honestly, I think it should be banned to Ubers. It's ****ing broken.

Anything that can take a physical hit and abuse any of its rather common weaknesses says hi. Its rather paltry 81 attack stat doesn't do it much favors against things its STAB moves don't cover.

There certainly is. Look at Togekiss, Mew, Shaymin, Eeveelutions, and some others. Just use what you want to use. It's just not everybody has the same mindset as you so they'll use Pokemon based on their merit in battle rather than looks. I go for a combination of the two, honestly. I look at its design and see if it appeals to me. If so, I look up some good ideas on how to use it. Sometimes I break this little code because the Pokemon itself is just too useful for me to not want to use it. For the most part, I have to like its design to use it. That's part of why I don't use my Talonflame in spite of it being perfect for the job. The other part is that I honestly found it underwhelming. Too frail and doesn't dish out enough damage against things that aren't hit super effective by its moves.