[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Noob, that Cyndaquil you sent me has 3 max IVs. Intentional?

Not really, I was breeding some but to be honest that cyndaquil i received came from wonder trade. =P

but I'll try to breed one with 5 max IV if that will make you happy.

[Edit post]

Matt you might want to give me little more time for mudkip. I still have some eggs to hatch. sorry about that. :bow:

Thanks for the Oshawott though :awesome

My Gengar and Excadrill cannot take a hit. Maybe I should raise their defenses. Also, maybe get some other stats when needed.

Gengar's defenses aren't really salvageable. Focus on what it's good at: hitting stuff quickly and powerfully. Excadrill is...similar, I suppose.

@Noobie I wasn't worried about the Mudkip really. I just saw you were online and remembered I had a Samurott. I went offline briefly because Rice kept pestering me for a battle, which I don't think would've gone too well with a Slugma, a Chatot and an egg :P Thanks for the Bulbasaur, and I hope Charles does you good :)

@Noobie I wasn't worried about the Mudkip really. I just saw you were online and remembered I had a Samurott. I went offline briefly because Rice kept pestering me for a battle, which I don't think would've gone too well with a Slugma, a Chatot and an egg :P Thanks for the Bulbasaur, and I hope Charles does you good :)

You didnt have your Battle Box set up?

Anyway, I gave up until you challenged me back while I was hatching Riolu eggs. 3-0 but gg nonetheless.

@Noobie

I wasn't worried about the Mudkip really. I just saw you were online and remembered I had a Samurott. I went offline briefly because Rice kept pestering me for a battle, which I don't think would've gone too well with a Slugma, a Chatot and an egg :P

Thanks for the Bulbasaur, and I hope Charles does you good :)

Thanks =)

Anyway, I gave up until you challenged me back while I was hatching Riolu eggs. 3-0 but gg nonetheless.

You two did had a good long battle that was trip out. :awesome

[edit post]

Posted Image

:hmm:  I wonder will Nintedo/Gamefreak have all the Gym Leaders use Mega-Evos on the next version?

I do hope there are more Mega forms besides Mega Lati-twins.

Also, I don't know how relevant this question is, but I do believe it's a question a lot of us are wondering. ...When the heck are we going to get a Dark type Gym leader? Five generations in and we STILL don't have one?

Not really, I was breeding some but to be honest that cyndaquil i received came from wonder trade. =P

but I'll try to breed one with 5 max IV if that will make you happy.

Nah its fine. Actually it has two of the stats that I needed most so I could actually start using it if I wanted to, but I can always handle rebreeding on my end

Nah its fine. Actually it has two of the stats that I needed most so I could actually start using it if I wanted to, but I can always handle rebreeding on my end

Its  cool!  =)

I do hope there are more Mega forms besides Mega Lati-twins.

Also, I don't know how relevant this question is, but I do believe it's a question a lot of us are wondering. ...When the heck are we going to get a Dark type Gym leader? Five generations in and we STILL don't have one?

You do have a point their, actrully its about time we have a dark type gym. in my opinion this series is due for one anyways. =P

I'm still in for it but I don't want to have to have my type randomly selected. I can't build a team on short notice.

In other news, I'm curious if anybody has any Prankster Sableye they can lend me.

So frustrated! I was this close to FINALLY winning a battle. They say the important thing is to have fun, but there's no fun in losing every single time.

Maybe I just need to stop playing online if it's just going to frustrate me. I did end up winning eventually, but I didn't feel like the person was all that bright. It was a triple battle, and the person had mostly slow Pokemon, AND they switched a Sylveon with a Houndoom while my Excadrill, who could EASILY kill him, was out and got hit by Earthquake and died. If I were the person, I would have switched out Larpas instead. I still would have been hit by Gengar's thunderbolt, but at least it would be unexpected. ...Geeze, I get one stinking win and I turn into a chatterbox.

Take the victory for what it's worth. If you lose, look at why you lost and see how you can improve from it. If something you're doing isn't working, try something else with the same poke. Mix/match until you find your fit.

Addendum: If you're winning, keep doing what you're doing. It's working, after all. That's until you lose/get bored. Then you switch it up and try new things. Gotta have variety to prevent braindead boredom.

Take the victory for what it's worth. If you lose, look at why you lost and see how you can improve from it. If something you're doing isn't working, try something else with the same poke. Mix/match until you find your fit.

I will agree with that but when it applies to cheddar(mainly fighting games)...

So frustrated! I was this close to FINALLY winning a battle. They say the important thing is to have fun, but there's no fun in losing every single time.

Maybe I just need to stop playing online if it's just going to frustrate me. I did end up winning eventually, but I didn't feel like the person was all that bright. It was a triple battle, and the person had mostly slow Pokemon, AND they switched a Sylveon with a Houndoom while my Excadrill, who could EASILY kill him, was out and got hit by Earthquake and died. If I were the person, I would have switched out Larpas instead. I still would have been hit by Gengar's thunderbolt, but at least it would be unexpected. ...Geeze, I get one stinking win and I turn into a chatterbox.

At least you almost won that battle. if you can find a way to redeem your lost for better strategy then you can finally win some online battles. :goodmood:

Oh just to let some you guys know I was able to get a Chansey & Porygon through wonder trade so I'm going to breed some so if any body wants to trade for them let me know.

Also Rice I had you on the run on our last battle LOL!  XD   But you still became victorious That was a good one. :awesome