[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

BTW, I already managed to trade a Haunter with someone from Spain, but if you want to trade Haunters anyway, Noobie

Thanks but I already have a Gengar already =)

That should give you a good boost to your team just make sure it learns some good moves.

Also Noob if you're breeding Cyndaquils, mind sending one my way? I have an idea I want to try... Timid if possible otherwise i'll handle the nature through rebreeding

No prob Rice  I just need to get one from Matt then I can breed some. :goodmood: 

Thanks but I already have a Gengar already =)

That should give you a good boost to your team just make sure it learns some good moves.

No prob Rice  I just need to get one from Matt then I can breed some. :goodmood:

I'm trying to find a good Poison STAB for "El señor de Cheshire." ...But I don't have any yet.

I'm trying to find a good Poison STAB for "El señor de Cheshire." ...But I don't have any yet.

Oh! You mean poison Jab yes thats a cool move though I think Its better to give your Gengar Sludge Bomb since its strong point is Sp attacks but its up to you what moves you want to give him. :goodmood:

Oh! You mean poison Jab yes thats a cool move though I think Its better to give your Gengar Sludge Bomb since its strong point is Sp attacks but its up to you what moves you want to give him. :goodmood:

Yeah, I kind of find it odd the Haunter I got over trade had mostly physical moves, despite having sucky P. Attack, with really good S. Attack.

I'm trying to make a better team using Pokemon I like. I managed to trade a Munchlax for an Excadrill, and I hope to make use of him. ...Is it just me, or did Excadrill get skinnier this game?

I do think it's cute how in PokeAmie when you play with Excadrill how quickly his expression changes from cold and serious to quirky and happy.

Tried it! :D

Ugh, the GTS is a dump. Everyone's asking for uber legendaries in exchange for mundane creatures.

Well you going to have to expect that untill 'Pokebank' is released .=P

And speaking of 'Pokebank' does anyone know when it will finally come out!? It feel like its taking forever! :noway:

Tried it! :D

Ugh, the GTS is a dump. Everyone's asking for uber legendaries in exchange for mundane creatures.

You do know that the gts gives you the option "dont include special pokemon" to filter those out, right? It won't filter out requests for regular legendaries like Zapdos but least it gives you much more reasonable requests.

Gengar sort of prefers to have Focus Blast if running the sub-disable set as it gives him perfect neutral coverage against everything that isn't Normal/Ghost, which doesn't exist anyway. Not saying Sludge Bomb isn't a viable move, but subdisable is usually the most common set you'll see on normal Gengar ever since they buffed up Disable's accuracy to 100%. Note that I'm not including Mega Gengar since he's currently banned from OU.

The GTS has always been like this, all the way from 2006/7.

No, he did mean Same Type Attack Bonus (STAB) :P

Also...Mugo, your Friend Safari is Electric-type and has Electabuzz, Dedenne and something else.

Your Battle Maison NPC team is Flareon and Armaldo. Oh dear

Hopefully once I reach the Battle Maison I can change that.

No, he did mean Same Type Attack Bonus (STAB) :P

Oh I see...=P

Also...Mugo, your Friend Safari is Electric-type and has Electabuzz, Dedenne and something else.

Your Battle Maison NPC team is Flareon and Armaldo. Oh dear  :troll:

LOL! XD Oh come on Matt don't get the guy started. :=D:

Mugo Shouldn't worry about it as long he has Blastoise.

...Since I already did the Daniel Bryan schtick, I might need a bit to think of something creative.

I know you hate Eevee Evo's but you know if you put your anger to increase your strategies you can probly beat every one of them with ease especailly if have Gengar to help out with it. :goodmood:

[edit post]

Come to think of it Gengar himself is another Anti-Eeveeon pokemon as I battle it online all my Eevees sometimes had hard time with it since it has good speed, and SP attack power. Plus alot of them usally have good moves set to wipe all them out if possible:

Thunderbolt

Shadow ball

Sludge bomb

dark pulse

then to help it recover some trainers let it hold Black sludge.

or they let it hold Wise glasses to give more boost on its special attack

Battled Rice just now. I think my team's getting a bit stronger, but still isn't there yet. Hey, 2 knock-outs is a personal best for me.

I do feel like I used Rapid Spin in that battle too soon. I think Blastoise could be a much stronger Rapid Spinner than what I have.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna add me for some battles. I do different stuff than Rice does so why not.

EDIT: Actually, I could try running my mono-Ghost team against you once I get a very necessary berry from one of my friends. I like Ghosts all of a sudden.

Ugh, after beating the head of Team Flare, I am HIGHLY disappointed that he turned out to be yet another misanthrope stereotype. He wants to destroy everything and start over, but he ACTUALLY showed consideration for Pokemon. Just disgusting. Frankly, I've had just about enough of these type of villains. Team Flare had a lot of potential to be the best villain team in the series, but that did it for me.

Honestly, I kind of wish one day Game Freak would make a strict Anti-Pokemon group instead of another Misanthropic/Animal Lover group. I'd honestly like to see how they'd handle an Anti-Pokemon group.

*Fixed

I do hope to see more of the giant in what I can only assume will be called Pokemon Z. Actually, kind of nice to see a giant in Pokemon. All characters so far have either been normal sized children or adults, so seeing a human with gigantism.