[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Dad said he was running a bit-torrent last night, so that's why.

Edit: Alright, guys. I guess it's time I quoted Dwain Johnson, AKA The Rock.

FINALLY! THE MIRAJ HAS COME HOME TO THE DS INTERNET!

My friend code is 5472-8036-5464

Alright! MugoUrth! well I got you registered so here is mine

3DS FC: 5129-1492-2162

just let me know if you want to trade or battle. =)

Battle with Noobie:

BMKG-WWWW-WWW4-E424

Fun as ever. Actually thought you had me at the beginning there :=D:

On a side note, it appears you can only share 10 battle videos at one time, so not all my old ones will work :/

EDIT: And another with Noob. I'm not the best at Triple Battles :P

MEMW-WWWW-WWW4-E4A9

Battle with Noobie:

BMKG-WWWW-WWW4-E424

Fun as ever. Actually thought you had me at the beginning there :=D:

On a side note, it appears you can only share 10 battle videos at one time, so not all my old ones will work :/

Yeah that was cool!  Unfortunitly I'm not an export in doubles yet. but I enjoyed it :awesome

Posted Image

.........If only that was possible =)

Say, how are you with Pokemon Lv40 or below? So far, that's what I got. Not even to the 7th gym yet.

Well My story team at this point is above that level (LV90-100) but if I remeber goin towards the 7th gym my team was at LV50

My story team was:

Greninja

Charizard (with megastone X)

TalonFlame

Dunsparce

Simisage

Beedrill

By the way MugoUrth did you get me registered on your 3DS? :goodmood:

Not yet.

That sounds a bit out of my league. Got anything easier? Like I said, in the Lv40 range or below?

Well I do have pokemon I have captured and breeded that I havnt raised (LV1-40) but keep in mind when you battle online your pokemon will defaultly go to LV50 if its normal standard. =P

[Edit post] LOL! I saw your Mii icon  it looks cool man :awesome

Only if your Pokemon are 50 or higher.

Yeah but it souldnt matter online. If I remeber my  story team was at Level 30 in my first online battle my pokemon jumped to level 50 unless the rule settings permits at your pokemon normal levels then it sould be cool.

Noob, can I just say one thing.

NEVER fight me with an all Eeveeon team. EVER! *Rants on about how much he hates the Eevee line.* Also, if you're gonna beat me, at LEAST let me kill ONE of them!

Yeah, I know I sound like a total prick right now, but the Eevee line is a huge trigger for me. Please don't use them.  

Noob, can I just say one thing.

NEVER fight me with an all Eeveeon team. EVER! *Rants on about how much he hates the Eevee line.* Also, if you're gonna beat me, at LEAST let me kill ONE of them!

Yeah, I know I sound like a total prick right now, but the Eevee line is a huge trigger for me. Please don't use them.  

LOL! =)

Okay Okay I know you just getting in to the battle but if you want to fight my regular team then I will get that set. =P

Anything but Eevees.

Edit: Noob, please let me kill one guy. I hate losing without getting a single Pokemon to faint.

Sorry I tryed my best to go easy on ya but I'm just using strategy thats all. :goodmood: 

Noobie, if you're not willing to take it easy on me, I don't want to fight you.

I know you havn't finished the story yet so next time I will. so I'll use pokemon I havnt properly raised aginst ya next time.

However keep in Mind if you ever go against Matt, Rice, Darkwolf and DJ they will show no-Mercy because its pretty much how it is in online Battles.

I can tell you one cool thing Your Friend code in friends Safari contains Electabuzz so I will thank you for that :awesome  Now I can breed an eleckid. :goodmood:

Alright, one more fight. ...Please go easy on me this time. I don't want a third clean-sweep battle.

Note: I don't play competatively very often. Pokemon is for having fun to me, which is why I use a lot of UU or lower Pokemon that I like rather than a lot of OU or higher Pokemon I don't like. (Not that I won't use an OU Pokemon if I do like him.)

Speaking of breeding, I'm trying to breed Munchlax to send them over on Wonder Trade, but none of my guys seem to be compatible with my female Snorlax.

Alright, one more fight. ...Please go easy on me this time. I don't want a third clean-sweep battle.

Note: I don't play competatively very often. Pokemon is for having fun to me, which is why I use a lot of UU or lower Pokemon that I like rather than a lot of OU or higher Pokemon I don't like. (Not that I won't use an OU Pokemon if I do like him.)

Speaking of breeding, I'm trying to breed Munchlax to send them over on Wonder Trade, but none of my guys seem to be compatible with my female Snorlax.

LOL! Alright I no prob and yes its all about fun. when I first went agianst Matt and Rice Lost to them but I enjoyed it because it made me learn more about strategy so trust me I lost alot of times but I still enjoy the fun of it no matter I win or lose. :goodmood:

And to get a Munchlax you need to breed two Snorlax(Male and Female) both must hold  Lax Essance to succeed in getting one.

[Edit post]

any ways Im getting set for our next battle so do your best.

LOL! Alright I no prob and yes its all about fun. when I first went agianst Matt and Rice Lost to them but I enjoyed it because it made me learn more about strategy so trust me I lost alot of times but I still enjoy the fun of it no matter I win or lose. :goodmood:

And to get a Munchlax you need to breed two Snorlax(Male and Female) both must hold  Lax Essance to succeed in getting one.

[Edit post]

any ways Im getting set for our nest battle so do your best.

Actually, it breeds with the Full Incense, not the Lax Incense. I know it's an easy mistake to make though, given the name SnorLAX.

I remember all the oubursts I had on Pokemon Showdown, a lot of things I'd rather leave in the past. :(

Then don't talk about them if you want to leave them in the past?

Actually, it breeds with the Full Incense, not the Lax Incense. I know it's an easy mistake to make though, given the name SnorLAX.

Oh yeah thats what I mean. =P

any ways I'm ready to battle ya any time MugoUrth. this time I am using pokemon I havn't properly raised. but I wiil have one pokemon for you as a challange since you are using Mega-Blastoise. :goodmood:

BTW: Nice Trainer video. ...Or is that a default one?

I hope there's more poses Pokemon can use in the Trainer VR videos. There's not much you can do with just the Rejoice pose, not the Pokemon by itself anyway.

Well I'm not really in to making vids. I'm more towards breeding, battling, trading. =P

anyways I hope our battle make you more confident so next time you will battle my Eevee Evo brigade. LOL! :=D:

Well I'm not really in to making vids. I'm more towards breeding, battling, trading. =P

anyways I hope our battle make you more confident so next time you will battle my Eevee Evo brigade. LOL! :=D:

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Daniel Bryan