[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

So, it has come to my attention... Some/If not all the Japanese that have downloaded Pokemon Bank before Nintendo took it off the eShop, they're allowed to keep it and continue to hack. Yay... -_-

Yeah that really blows! and we going to have to waited out until PK Bank is available. so we going have deal with it until then. unfortunitly. :idontknowwhatthisone:

Anyways I fish and caught a Clauncher(female) so I am going to raise it and evolve it and teach it Aura sphere then I'm going to raised the squirtle(male) so hopfully I will successfully breed them to get a young squirtle with aura sphere.

[Goes to Nintendo eShop]

"Error Code 011-1000"

{Quote}

"We sincerely apologize, but in an effort to manage traffic, and ultimately improve the consumer experience, we are temporarily taking the Nintendo eShop services offline in your region."

:tableflip:  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST BROUGHT A FIFTY DOLLOR  eSHOP CARD TO DOWNLOAD SOME GAMES AND APPS!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! :extremeanger:

I hate to be an arsehole, but lol, America.

[uses "Fustration" on GarchompMatt].... Your HP is critical!. Just joking LOL! :=D:

but its cool. I see they have set-times for people to get in eShop in each region so I better go jump in to it now before they shut it down agian. :goodmood:

Is everyone breeding or something? All these people online and not a single person wanted to battle :U

Well I'm just trying to breed up some squirtles with Aura sphere also I'm currently raising a Leafeon (uping its IVs; super training it setting up some moves)

but I should be back to Battling soon :awesome

ill battle!

Yeah! we can battle when ever we  have the time DJ . =)

( My FC by the way is: 5129-1492-2162)

I can battle just about any time anybody wants. Just drop me a PM or something telling me to get online so I have time to get my team ready. Just keep in mind that I do 3v3 single battles most often.

I don't see it. Where exactly would it say? If that's the case, then I can never save in that town, ever. ...Just to be safe.

I think its best to do that since you are unable to connect online on your 3DS until you do.

[off-topic]

You don't have any wi-fi connection at all MugoUrth? Cause that the only way to download the update for the game.

Nope. Never been able to get online on video game consoles.

Ok I understand, its cool

Well other then the "Luminosity City save glitch" evreything else should be all good for you through the rest of the game. :goodmood:

What your current Pokemon team by the way MugoUrth?

Not very far yet, I got... Chespin Azurill Pikachu Bunnelby And, of coarse, what do you expect from me... Bidoof. That's not my final team, though. Heck, I haven't even beaten the first gym yet.

That cool! :awesome

Hey its a start so just take you time and if your stuck (which I wouldn't expect you to be) just let us know. :goodmood:

You're going to have a lot of fun with the second gym, believe me.

Considering I do NOT like the other two starters at all, I think I'll take my chances. (Honestly, even Chespin's kinda... He's okay, I just kind of wish Chestnaut was cooler, tbh. ...Still better than any of the 4th gen starters, IMO. I kind of missed when all the starters turned into big, bulky lizard types instead of skinny stick-figures like Infernape and Greninja.)

Because Empoleon and Torterra are clearly stick figures :P Also, Greninja is supposed to be a ninja. How many fat ninjas do you see? :=D:

http://goemon.wikia.com/wiki/Ebisumaru

:p

And Emboar is clearly anorexic...

Speaking of Emboar, Tepig now gets Sucker Punch as an egg move this gen. Plus, Koffing and Yamask now get Toxic Spikes and Chimecho now gets Recover.

Because Empoleon and Torterra are clearly stick figures :P Also, Greninja is supposed to be a ninja. How many fat ninjas do you see? :=D:

Actually, the Stick Figure comment and the 4th gen starters comment weren't related. About the same amount of ninjas I see with thunder thighs. (Lol, Greninja has thunder thighs! XD) Dumb Question: If Bidoof is so unpopular, why does Gamefreak keep using the little guy in their games?