[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

So what about Poke Transfer then? I want to move some of my Pokemons instead of making it like Gen 2 and 3

Poke Transfer(which is also part of the whole poke bank system) allows you to transfer pokemon from B/W and B/W2 to X/Y(as was confirmed). Though if you are willing to get pokemons from Gen 1-4 you have to do the old Poke -transfer from the Ds/Dslite systems (Ex: tranfer pokemon from R/S/E, LG/FR to  D/P/Pt HG/SS to B/W, B/W2 to "Poke Bank" for X/Y)

except you cant transfer Gen 1-2 by any means.

Maybe it was better off not having PokeTransfer. Yes, the idea is probably gonna piss off alot of people, but when you take into account how many Pokemon can get Defog and Stealth Rock from Gen 4, it becomes a mess. And this isnt even taking all the hacked Pokemon into account.

I keep thinking that pokebank and poketransfer are the same thing for some reason... anyways... since poketransfer failed miserably on checking hacked pokemon... is it possible for someone to be able to transfer a pokemon with its unreleased HA like Totodile with Sheer Force?... supposedly there is people offering pokemon with their unreleased HA on the GTS... but I'm pretty sure they are just BS...

Maybe it was better off not having PokeTransfer. Yes, the idea is probably gonna piss off alot of people, but when you take into account how many Pokemon can get Defog and Stealth Rock from Gen 4, it becomes a mess. And this isnt even taking all the hacked Pokemon into account.

And then there are the legions of Pokemon you can't get without PokeBank and whatnot. That alone is what annoys me. I really want Cofagrigus and a few other choice mons.

Look what (or should I say "who") I got for Christmas:

Posted Image

So cuuuuute <3

Aw man you are so lucky!!! Cyndaquil is one of my favorite GS starters!

Anyway with the hacks not being properly blocked does this mean there is going to be Spiritombs with Wonderguard on the wifi battles in X and Y? Fuck! That's exactley why I stopped battling online. I'll admit I hack but I don't do game breaking shit like that I only do things like money, leveling up my mons, or getting an event I missed nothing like that at all.

Anyway with the hacks not being properly blocked does this mean there is going to be Spiritombs with Wonderguard on the wifi battles in X and Y? Fuck! That's exactley why I stopped battling online. I'll admit I hack but I don't do game breaking shit like that I only do things like money, leveling up my mons, or getting an event I missed nothing like that at all.

for those who didnt catch on, Pokebank is already out in japan and the entire GTS is flooded with hacked Pokemon now... And I'm not talking about legal stuff like 6 IVs with matching PID, Im talking about blatantly stupid shit like Wonder Guard Spiritomb (which is pointless now that it has fairy weak).

Oh and for the record, Sacred Fire Entei is legit. it learns it via move relearner.

Here's RP point of view brother.

I'm FURIOUS over the delay of PokeBank! I wanted to transfer the rest of my army from Black2! I am glad however I got a Totodile as a Xmas gift via GTS. She's already a Feraligatr now and she's my new powerhouse of X version. But still about PokeBank, they better do something like banning Pokemon who has over 510 EVs/illegal abilities and/or movesets.

I think it's very fucked up of Nintendo to not be better prepared for the servers to crash like this. It's not fair I got a $20 Nintendo EShop card for Christmas and I can't even use it... :angry1: Sony and Valve's Steam are already fixed and working! :fffuuu:  I can see why people don't like Nintendo that much now...

Aaaaaaand the eShop's back online. Yay.

20% off Super Mario Bros. 3. Not bad.

Not overly fond of online battling at the moment (I'll still do it, but...). It would appear the RNG hates my face.

Seriously, if a move has even the slightest chance of missing, it will, especially when I need it to hit in order to win the battle, yet the opponent can throw all the Stone Edges and Blizzards they want. Also seem to be on the receiving end of secondary effects a lot of the time, or just plain critical hits.

During the battle I had last night, Rock Slide missed, Air Slash missed, Focus Miss...missed and Fire Fang missed...TWICE. No accuracy lowering going on, nor any evasiveness buffs. Sure, the opponent had a Mega Kangaskhan, but I would've probably gotten rid of it while it wasn't Mega if Focus Miss had actually hit.

To lighten the mood, here's two battles against Jetgoshi:

J47W-WWWW-WWW4-WB9G

5WGW-WWWW-WWW4-WB4Y

During the second battle, things actually went my way for once.

Aaaaaaand the eShop's back online. Yay.

20% off Super Mario Bros. 3. Not bad.

Cool! thanks for letting me know Matt. :awesome

That was the game I was going to download...

[Edit Post]

Just Looked up about PokeBank on eShop they saying its "availabe at your Local retail store"?. So wait a minute.. are they saying that I have to go to Game Stop to put this App on my 3DS until they have it available to download online.! Thats crazy.