[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

That thing's been confirmed as fake. It's just that some just had it with Nintendo keeping the release date of PokeBank as ... whatever code they used other than TBA.

Yeah I know its fake. it just feels like forever for them to release it and unti then I'm just going to Breed and "wonder trade" until it comes out so I can get the pokemon I need from B/W2. =P

I just hee-ho beat the game today, The ending was... Nice, The AZ battle was a surprise, But Yveltal just Dark Pulsed through it, I'm kinda glad he got his Pokemon after... wtf 3000 years

Overall, I think that

4>1>=6>2>3

I'd like to know why my friend safari is hmmm, But Friend List says i'm offline even though i'm connected to the net

That Water Chamber thing was cool, Siebold also look cool, He is the only Elite Four i ever struggled with, Too

The game had nice music overall, I had 50 Hours clocked after beating the main game, Not too short as i thought, Totally not disappointed with the game

I just hee-ho beat the game today, The ending was... Nice, The AZ battle was a surprise, But Yveltal just Dark Pulsed through it, I'm kinda glad he got his Pokemon after... wtf 3000 years

Overall, I think that

4>1>=6>2>3

I'd like to know why my friend safari is hmmm, But Friend List says i'm offline even though i'm connected to the net

That Water Chamber thing was cool, Siebold also look cool, He is the only Elite Four i ever struggled with, Too

The game had nice music overall, I had 50 Hours clocked after beating the main game, Not too short as i thought, Totally not disappointed with the game

Actually, Forget that, I think it's music tied with Gen 4 for the best Pokemon music, What really kinda sucks is that there is only one city for post game

Thats cool you finished the game XIV. =)

Yeah the music is pretty good to though I don't know if its me but some of the battle music (besides the Mewtwo Battle) sound like the remix of the battle music from the pass Gens. =P

Do you still want to trade a pokemon that has Pokerus?

Anyone tried the Masuda Method yet? I'm trying to use the Masuda method to get a shiny Pokemon, and so far I've gone through 23 eggs, and it will probably take a lot more. But from what I know, it's not confirmed whether the Masuda Method works in X and Y.

Also, thanks for the Mudkip, Noob. Didn't need Pokérus, but whatever :P

I kept declining the trade offer because hatch power level 3 was still active.

Hey No prob Matt Thanks for the battles :awesome 

Well It couldn't be helped most of my pokemon I have has the Pokerus so it s spreaded to the eggs I was hacthing. =P

I was hoping on getting another shiny My self by breeding but I know its going to take alot luck for me to do so.

Yo noob, I'm nowheres near battle ready yet. if you challeged me you would own me.

Oh Sorry I didn't know Kanbei, =P

Well at least I traded you a Tododile so hope its helps :goodmood:

Noob has two teams: his in-game team that has the 'mons he used to complete to game (I assume), and his Eeveelution team which sometimes varies. I'd say his Eevee team is tougher, purely because his in-game team is quite weak to Rock-type attacks.

LOL! Thanks for Telling Everybody my Weakness Matt :=D:

Though I am thinking of another team soon. I probly retire My old story team an revamped them or try to remake mind team from B/W2. Though it be easier if pokebank was out. =P

Part of me feels like I should have somebody classify my battle style.

The other part of me is happy that I wouldn't be as easy to predict as a result of said lack of classification.

Just hatched a shiny Brave Bergmite with max HP, Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense, and I wasn't even trying.

This sort of stuff NEVER happens to me :'D

I have a French Charmelion, Since i hear shinies are easier to get in X/Y, Maybe i should try to get a Shiny one

I'm glad you can see the EVs in here, Makes it easier to calculate the IVs, Is it easier to get higher IVs as well?

I have a French Charmelion, Since i hear shinies are easier to get in X/Y, Maybe i should try to get a Shiny one

I'm glad you can see the EVs in here, Makes it easier to calculate the IVs, Is it easier to get higher IVs as well?

It easy to get high IVs if you able to breed a pokemon with max IVs but I guess it depends on its Nature. =P

Does anybody have a Prankster Sableye? Preferably with Recover? I really want to get my hands on one some time soon.

Well I have a Sableye but not with the Prankster ability but I can see if I can breed one if its ok with you NooK? =P

Also I was able to score a Magby in 'wonder trade' so I'm going to raise it to a Magmar and breed some more Magbys if any one wants to trade. :goodmood:

I'm only interested if its ability is Prankster. If you have a Friend Safari with Sableye, you could catch one with Prankster in there.

EDIT: Nevermind. A friend gave me one.