j

Ryon

Yeaaaaaahh.......

Threatening a mod isn't exactly a smart idea, just so you know.

EDIT: I'm sure you calmed down by now and I doubt you're reading this buuuut........remember what we've said so you don't make the same mistake again.

Which one? The fact that Werewood just filed a copyright claim on something that he technically doesn't own the legal rights to, or the fact that Trinitronity just got banned again?

The former.

Didn't even know the latter just happened.

You're right. Good to share why you do or don't like something. Nobody should be attacked for that. BTW, still waiting for you to share why you like SSB, I wanna enjoy it, but maybe you know something I don't? You got a good opinion so let us hear.

Look at all that nasty sass! Snap! Snap! oooooo girl! Fuck a job, fuck school, fuck social life, if you don't know your transformers tho? Pshhhh. You aint shit. Damn.... I dont know my transformers...just the movie ones. Damn son, I aint shit.

Can't tell if srs or not. I just mentioned G1 b/c I like them better.

I'm sorry, was that a threat towards a gmod I heard just now?

Oh god really......

So because you feel that way about the game, you feel the need to -1 posts relating to Smash Bros. outside of the Smash Bros. threads?

It's OK to have an opinion, but forcing your opinion upon others is horrendously arseholey.

Wait he has? I have not seen him do that....

Can't tell if srs or not. I just mentioned G1 b/c I like them better.

Oh god really......

Wait he has? I have not seen him do that....

Just having fun with you homie. Jokes.

So because you feel that way about the game, you feel the need to -1 posts relating to Smash Bros. outside of the Smash Bros. threads?

It's OK to have an opinion, but forcing your opinion upon others is horrendously arseholey.

He did? I thought hes saying he doesnt agree with the game being good?

ozZaWxU.png

tumblr_n3cnchVH2x1sbxtnto3_1280.jpg

Okay, i'll stop now.

Disliking is diferent from forcing.

If i was forcing i would be like HEY ASSHOLES STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS SHITTY ULTRA GARBAGE OF A GAME, I DON'T LIKE. IT'S IS STUPID I DON'T LIKE IT, SO STOP IT But things don't work like that.

People bring up that game so much i get dissapointed.

And i don't enter the Smash Bros thread for obvious reasons..

This talk ends here.

If i was forcing i would be like HEY ASSHOLES STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS SHITTY ULTRA GARBAGE OF A GAME, I DON'T LIKE. IT'S IS STUPID I DON'T LIKE IT, SO STOP IT But things don't work like that.

But by giving Smash posts -1 rep, you're subtly saying that. 'Post Smash and I downrep.'

This talk ends here.

Conversations don't end just because you say so. Now, if a moderator said so, then perhaps.