j

Ryon

I don't agree. MediaFire works just fine for me.

If it still works well for some people than its cool but to me with all those DMCA crap going on with mediafire I rather be best to upload stuff in 'Onedrive' or using Dropbox (what Ryoucchi is using) be a good Alternative too. :-P

The joke was that when Borewood sent Mediafire the copyright takedown request, he didn't sent them the proper form so they can't legally remove anything until he does. Since he doesn't know how, he just gave up and nothing was removed.

The irony is that if people are able to easily masquerade as Ecole Software, Nintendo of America, and The ESA, you'd think that filing a legitimate proper DMCA copyright takedown notice would be a piece of cake by comparison.

If it still works well for some people than its cool but to me with all those DMCA crap going on with mediafire I rather be best to upload stuff in 'Onedrive' or using Dropbox (what Ryoucchi is using) be a good Alternative too. :-P

Dropbox is kinda small though.

As far as I can tell, he made a character, ryoucchi cleaned it up because it was a mess of a character rar, borewood got mad for some odd reason and tried to take down the file and got himself on ridicule.

Hmm... Excuse the expression, but it is a very stupid reason to get angry like that if you ask me...

tense.gif