banned from mugen archive for no reasons

Master Shake

Hello, I got banned from there like 3 weeks ago. Just for calling this guy out named Dizzy who was acting really effed up. Long story short, He was trying to convince another member that he shouldn't give a fuck bout respecting authors. I been a long term supporter and contributor for mugen archive, I upload my chars and stages on that site, and now people are missing out on my uploads. This guy named Dizzy abuses his power and needs to get taken down. If they need a mod, i can be the new one.

• 7 months later...

Honestly, I also had the same issue with MUGEN Archive - Dizzy was the main man responsible for all such mess and not to mention the infamous community weekend in which I really despise a lot - The worst thing is that you can only download characters over 10MB once you're signed in, but when signed out you really can't. In fact I was going to upload Cools.Roy in MUGEN archive but due to an actual ban that lasted for 3 weeks (Due to an actual bug that literally forced me to spam files - and the staff aren't really doing anything about it, and the website is so OUTDATED, that you can't believe how much it hurts so much!) and and after a short while of coming back for a week - Dizzy again revoked access to my site for the same reason, somewhat seemingly banned. Dizzy himself really needs to stop acting butthurt (and no community weekends) and really needs to be stepped down only to replace with someone else who can run MUGEN Archive better than Dizzy, either myself or someone even more better - and update the same website with better features. And that's why I've moved from this Infamous MUGEN Archive to here for good. Now that feels better!

• 2 weeks later...

At first I got banned temporarily for "hate speech." Mind you, the hate speech was a joke which I said Dizzy had spaghetti phobia. Then I gave construction criticism where I said I didn't really like the activation because at the time I've been trying to get a friend into Mugen. Keep in mind, that they literally pissed off a person who was JUST getting into Mugen and obviously me, too.
Then found out vpn bypasses all bullshit. Barely a week or 2 later, I got ip banned and they somehow managed to block all vpns.
It would be a MIRACLE if someone takes admin away from Dizzy and undoes most, if not all of his abhorrent actions. It sickens me to think someone who acts like that runs a site with most likely, the most amount of Mugen characters uploaded to one site.
Personally, this whole Mugen war(which is what I'm gonna call it as it practically is a war of site vs site, admin vs admin, creator vs creator and everything in between) and Dizzy's unnecessary bans caused me to lose motivation in Mugen as a whole.
Also sickens me that people think we're the toxic part of the Mugen community.
Listen, I'm gonna say this now. If Dizzy, just one day, looked back on what he done and had a change of heart and tried to make peace with everyone not on Mugen archive, I'd probably be the first one to say "hey all is forgiven."
Mostly 'cause I don't hold grudges. Hell, maybe I'm sounding too nice but seriously, this "Mugen war" imo has gone on long enough.
This long argument between everyone in the Mugen community has got to stop eventually, at least in my opinion.
It's been, what, about a decade?
And I may have sounded like a douche here, but like, am I the only one who just wants peace in the Mugen community and just wants this neverending feud to stop?

I remember discovering that site here to download a bunch of those stuffs uploaded there until partly uploading any stages i made, especially the stages from Hazbin Hotel and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds/PUBG, and after the long time of inactivity, i've been wondering why i can't access there anymore. However, seeing the mass questions about the issue of MUGEN Archive, especially the Error 1020 of it, i just recognized IT FUCKING BLOCKED MY ACCESS WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION!!! Then i thought out myself that i got banned from there for no goddamn reason!

In this instance, i decided to join MFFA here and this is my first post, so greetings!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a rather complicated one, I am technically banned but in all seriousness, not really. I do have access to the site as a whole but I cannot download characters, nor submit any appeals to remove my negative reputation they slapped on me when I posted a review of the site and pointed out the rather odd suspicious activity, and they are indeed responsible for those accusations.
Lets be real, MUGEN Archive is one of the worst MUGEN communities in existence: Filled with corruption, balanceaholics, leakers, you get the picture. I tried exposing them to no avail, if we ever get the chance to take over the site in protest, hah i'll see that in a million years.
If you at all are in a similar situation where you can access the site as usual and account is unharmed but have the same hindrances I do.

• 4 months later...

To all shitty mugen site banned people: use the mugen archive download section as a catalogue, just google the name of the char you want and the author (example: Goku + DJMouF).  I guarantee you will find any char that mugen shitty archive has.

Dizzy bitch it's working for me, he find the chars, categorize them, show me a gif with sprites and even give specifications of the chars, i just download them from other sites.

Daniel2021 here Dizzy bitch, making sure all people complaining about a ban knows this, make you work for us for free, never fuck with el barrio ese, i'm gonna lurk some shit of your ass with my dick hommie, you better keep it clean bitch.

Actually somehow MA banned my IP for no reason in a unknown date in 2020, maybe the actual staff are just likewhat the actual generation that they don't want lmao.

i keep in my mind of this:

What's even the point of MA blocking innocent users for stupid reasons?

Actual Staff is very sensitive shit

They Ban Other IPs of countries that they want lol.

It only makes me to prove that MA doesn't want people they don't like or blocking countries, it somehow MA will be sooner in a living empty place of just sensitive crystal generation staff, getting CHEAPIES that japanese/korean creators doesn't want to release (only by exchangeables) yet someone publishes it in MA, even MA themselfes Edited without permission a sprite of my W.I.P Light God making it black instead of Light Cyan palletes and Making it HARDER to get MA Exclusive chars into Media Fire, MEGA, 4Share or Any other site that isn't is dangerious OBVIOUSLY.

MA is just like North Korea Blocking everything that they don't want just like a Dictatorship leaded by Dizzy and his/her Goverment of Ignorance but i'm still asking why?

Yet people from Cheapie Creators of M.U.G.E.N or Normal creators also are just Banned or IPed without context or without giving any argument filled of such interrogations than reasons.

Maybe i will remember that guy who said this in 4 years ago:
Mugen Archive is MotherF***er

• 5 weeks later...

F*** YOU DIZZY, I KNOW IT WAS YOU. i got freakin' IP BANNED at 5am, seriously?? and i know why too!! i recently left a comment saying that i'm glad everyone here (in a group called "lurkers join" or somethin') is trying to help each other get past these crappy rules. like 10 minutes later, ip ban. what is this communist china?? am i not allowed to criticize anything??? ...this thread gives me hope however. i am really hoping that MFFA is not a dictatorship like MA is. i love mugen, and i love to spread joy wherever i go, and that's what i aim to do here.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:55 AM, nekoluver15 said:

get past these crappy rules

You're not allowed to use MA if you don't agree with every single rule and stipulation they have in place. Doesn't matter how nice you are -- you have to agree with all of their BS 110%, full on loyalty. Anything less and you're a leech that they want nothing to do with.

But yes, welcome to MFFA. You will enjoy your time here, hopefully, it's a lot more enjoyable. ❤️