MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

Just two simple questions

How'd you find out about Mugen?

And after that, how'd you discover Nijikaku?

Oh, crap. I did not see my name on this... Sorry about the delay.

-I was looking at SMW hacks on Youtube several years ago, and saw a video of Mario & Luigi vs. Fox & Yoshi on the Parched Earth stage. I didn't know, or check what program made the fight happen, and I guess I went to look at more hacks. I didn't actually see Mugen again for about 3-4 years later, where after watching the Power Star animation, I saw Fighting Mario vs Fighting Luigi in Mugen, which led to several videos of Felixmario's Spongebob fighting various others on Final Destination with U.N. Owen was Her playing in the background. Then I got unlazy, downloaded the actual thing, and took several months to figure out how to put characters in.

-I can't really remember, but I think I saw a hyper/GJ Combo compilation video of it, or I saw a video of Spelunker doing Survival, or I saw something about Takobue, because he's pretty well known from coming from that fullgame. I found it somewhere, and kinda enjoyed it, until all of the sexual crap started happening. I've known about the fullgame for a relatively long time, though.

Favourite MUGEN character?

Rarest one you own?

Really big character list-I actually have a lot of favorites, mainly just the various Nintendo related stuff, the Spongebobs I have, the few Doraemons I have (Including Jureimen), Borewood's Kinnikuman (Because KMF's my favorite doujin), and while I'm at it, Kinniku Suguru by descolor, Komasan, those 2 Segares, Dexter by Felixmario (Dexter's Lab is one of my favorite cartoons ever.), all of the Pac-Men I have, especially MR.IBZS's, this one Bomberman I have, the original Evil Kung Fu Man (I guess King Fancy Man can go here, too, he's pretty funny.) Grover by Lasher (Because he's cheap), a somewhat cheap Classic Sonic edit that I found somewhere and Time Flux Sonic, Captain Cat. Kit by NGI (Taught me what Rakuga Kids was.), Poppa Rocks by tetsuo999999, Spy-Dama, the older Y Kun, Boomerang Boy, Rick Renalds, Steamboat Willie (Because, he's the first Mickey we've had in Mugen for far too long...), and a few others, more specifically Charlotte by MR.CRMDLNKS (Meant to try her a REALLY long time ago, only downloaded her last Christmas, and was extremely happy with what I found.) Some other scattered ones that I thought of were Pill by Robo (Mainly tried her because my little sister thinks she's awesome, and I've had her for several rosters, but never played as her until a little while ago, but I've wanted to.), Mado Gakusha by bluishcat (Even though I can barely play as her, but, still, she has some awesome attacks, kinda makes me want to try DFO. Once again, I've had her for a while, too.), Jesse (TBH, basically one of the only The_None characters that I like...), Yata by jinmi (I dunno. It's just a awesome, combo-heavy character in general, plus it uses 3D modeling. [Most of the time] Still don't know it's source, though..), there's also this one character I have, that's all 4 of the TMNT in one big group, they're one of my favorites, too. Personally, most of randy bighead's characters are so bad, that they're a few of my favorites, because his Carl Johnson is real broken and glitchy, but I still have some fun with him. Lastly, to bring this list to a close, I think a few others can go here, too, like Alice by Miyabi (She's pretty interesting, once again, my litter sister dared me to use her, because she liked the way she looked, so I did, and I had fun playing as her, too. I'm guessing she comes from some obscure manga or something, because my sister tried to look up what she was from, and just got Wonderland stuff, the SMT one, Alice Margatroid instead.) and guiltily enough, Wriggle Nightbug. (Saw a picture of her, turned out it was a fake, but I didn't know she was a Touhou boss for a while, but she's still pretty cool, anyway...) I'm sure I forgot a few, but I think I put a lot.

-I honestly don't know

-I like being a collector, I do find cool stuff every now and then, but it's really hard to find stuff not many others have found before...

-Yeah, with pepperonis and hot sauce. I actually eat the entire thing.

-Wipeout, I think...

-I don't know if I actually have one.

• 2 weeks later...

-Why do you hate Shimon's chars so much? Not that I think they're good, I've just never really heard anyone go in depth about why they are bad.

-Who do you main in Fighters History Dynamite besides Clown?

-What other fighting games do you usually play, and who are your mains in them?

- (tbh i only hate shimon's clown) they are mostly done wrong for the most part. 

- i haven't played karnov's in a long time to be honest. so marstorious i guess.

- OH BOY HERE WE GO

samurai shodown v special: rera

kizuna encounter: king lion & rosa (too bad that game is hardly active)

breaker's revenge: tia or rila.

guilty gear xx accent core plus r: jam or testament

power instinct matrimelee: mr.jones 

night warriors: Darkstalker's revenge: Demitri or pyron

vampire savior: demitri (i might try and learn jedah)

- OH BOY

ones that aren't poopy: mortal kombat 6: 28 people, street fighter iv, top fighter 2000 mk viii, kart fighter, lord of the rings, that phantasy star iv bootleg mainly for the horrible portraits lmao.

ones that are poopy: pretty much the majority of bootlegs.

- melvanainchains, drkelexo, omegapsycho, mass, ngi, exclamation_question, kamekaze (Even if his ais are complete assholes), jesuszilla and way too many for me to list

- drkelexo, mysterious0bob, the magic toaster & ryoucchi, exshadow, pots (mainly for that god damn comix zone stage that was fuckin' great) and way too many for me to list.

- the world is not ready for the bog segat. nothing can comprehend him.

- when xinos stops doing things to lihua.

- What is your favorite video game? (Aside from bootlegs)

- Who are some of your favorite video game characters?

- What are some of your favorite fighting game mechanics?

- Who are some of your favorite music artists?

- When will you even get into creating stuff for MUGEN?

- Would you prefer to make characters, stages or screenpacks?

- phantasy star iv

- zio from phantasy star iv, cameela from shining force ii (my waifu), keel from golden axe: the duel, metal sonic, jam kuradoberi and a couple of others i can't be arsed to list.

- i don't have a favourite but i kinda like the magic potion mechanic in golden axe: the duel (Even though mugen can't get that right)

- don't have any favourites. 

- don't know man. maybe when i learn to sprite?

- stages in all fairness for i feel mugen doesn't have enough sega genesis stages.

- back to the future, the big green dub versions of the dragon ball z movies, shrek (if you spout that meme i'll open up a can of whoop ass) and street fighter ii: The animated movie

- beavis and butthead and the a-team.

- snk vs capcom because at least shiki and tessa were in svc chaos over boring ass nakoruru.

- treey is fuckin' great.

- because rasta bipson decreed it so.