MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

1. Hmm I guess its because of being able to make chars who would normally never meet fight each other. That and when I don't feel lazy actually making something for the engine the finished product is quite fun.

2. Yikes um well to name a few off the top of my head... Agrias Oaks by Ouchi hands down tons of work was put into her and I respect it massively. Asagi and Etna by Stupa because Disgaea and they are actually pretty well made and fun to play.  Sakura by Alexei Roshak for the full NZCR game (not the version on his website) I love playing as her and its incredibly satisfying and fun I might make a video of an arcade run with her at some point.

3. what do I like more than this website? um alot of things? I guess? Idk this is just a hobby for me and its nice to be able to keep it orderly.

1. I honestly listen to anything that sounds good, I absolutely hate country and most rap though. I lean a bit more towards techno in areas its kind of hard to explain...

2. Never have tried to play an instrument at all so can't say much here lol unless drumming on the table with my fingers counts :P.

3. I actually don't have a "favorite" band since I like whatever sounds good to me.

4. I am not sure honestly I have no Etna or Flonne in my life currently.

Can i be the apple?

wot

When did you get into Mugen?
Why did you get into Mugen?
Favorite games that aren't Mugen?

October 2010

Saw a vid in my sub box on youtube, got curious and tried it out (i knew about it for years but never bothered to see if it was worth)

FINAL FIGHT

ok done, i choose toaster, i have some shit i need to ask him

Why isn't my toaster magic? :(

Cus you dont know how to use it right and it said you sucked.

-Mugen mains?

-Favorite fighting games?

-Do you play with a keyboard or a controller?

-As a magic toaster, do you require magic bread?

-Unber, Rushim, Micheal Armos's Hong Meiling, DrKelexo's Battle Monsters, etc. Too many to name.

-Survival Arts, Knuckle Fighter(if you consider it), Cosmic Carnage/Cyber Brawl, Fighter's History(Both games), Critical Blow, Any of the PSX variable Geo games, Fighter's Impact-A, BAT3, Tekken, etc.(also too many to name)

-Keyboard

-No

does meiling have a nice ass?

why do you have the most weird things when it comes to mugen?

are you a guy that looks like his aunt?

-Wouldn't you like to know >.>

-Because its fun that way

-No

do you like me

I dont know, embodiment of evil.

What is a man?

Something your not. lil' Boy

What's your motivation?

Who's your inspiration?

If you don't require bread, are you the toaster god?

-To get better for someone special

-Motivation in?

-Idk you tell me

why you call "The Magic Toaster"?

-Dumb user name when i made when i was 12