MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

-Swords or guns?

-What is it you like so much about Sagat?

-If you mean "any version" of Sagat nedds to be god tier, did you also include his Street Fighter: the Movie appearance? :p

-Any thoughts about SF V as of now?

-Hardest fight in SVC (in terms of arcade mode)?

-Hats or Mask?

-Would you like to pilot a giant robot woth swords and a gun or wear a powered Exoskeleton?

- Both.

- Among other things, I like how powerful and damaging his attacks feel, I like his moveset in general and I've liked his voice since SFA.

- I haven't played SF: TM so Idk if he's good in that game or not, but yes.

- Yeah, where's Sagat and Violent Ken?

- Red Arremer.

- Both.

- I'd prefer the Exoskeleton so I could roll around in style just like in Advanced Warfare.

is it ok I still call you smoke? :o 

Smoke, will you choose the red pill or the blue pill?

do you like god tier characters? 

What you think of broccoli(vegetable)?

- Yes.

- Blue Pill.

- God Tier characters are cool and all, but as long as I like a character then it doesn't really matter what tier they are. Sure, them being a higher tier helps but...

- Broccoli is alright. There are much better vegetables out there though.

What's your motivation?

Favorite character in mugen?

Do you play any Japanese shooters?

Do you like pizza?

- I just do stuff in MUGEN because I feel like it. I don't really have many motivations.

- I don't really have one, to be honest. I haven't really sat down and played with many characters since I started coding.

- No.

- Hell yeah! I love pizza.

Have you killed ghosts?

Why Mugen?

What other fightin' games you play?

Fav chars?

- Nop.

- It was something that interested me. Even though I don't have as much motivation to create now. I like the community as well.

- Def Jam: Icon, SF4, UNiB, MK9 and MK X are my most frequently played.

- A few of my favorite VG characters would be Sagat, Smoke, Eltnum/Sion, Rorke, the Prince of Persia and John Marston.

Did you ever 360 noscope those scrubs?

Did you ever get rekt?

Are you part of the Illuminati?

If you had the ability to make any character you wanted, sprites and all, who would it be? What sprite style? What gameplay style?

- I shure did. :)

- I never get rekt, I'm just too gud.

- Maybe. ;)

- Ooooh, that's a tricky one. I guess Kratos in DBFC style with the same gameplay as my Akira. My style preferences change every now and then and right now, I'm all for DBFC/UNiB stuff.

- What would you recommend and not recommend to a tourist that visits Australia?

- Is there a place in your country you like?

- Who inspired you in Mugen? (players and/or creators)

- Should Karin deserve to be in SFV?

- When's the vacation school season in Australia?

- Among other things, I'd recommend visiting the state of Victoria and checking out Melbourne, especially its Wartergardens Shopping Center and the Showgrounds.

- Melbourne and Sunbury are nice places I like to visit every now and then.

- My main inspirations are N-Mario and RajaaBoy. They are both truly amazing creators and I owe them a lot.

- Yes.

- Around December.

What do you think of DEF JAM: ICON?

Worst thing to eat in Australia (besides Marmite, I guess)?

- I love Def Jam: Icon. It's my favorite fighter and one of my all time favorite games. I really enjoy the look and feel of the game. I also love how much you can customise your own custom characters. The soundtrack, voice acting and graphics are really good too.

- Can't say, really. I haven't really found a food that I would give that title.

Okay, before Ghost has passed the torch to whoever is next, here are my questions:

Favorite and least favorite Street Fighter character and why?

Favorite and least favorite Virtua Fighter character and why?

Favorite and least favorite UNiB character and why?

Favorite MUGEN creation not made by you and why?

What MUGEN creation of yours are you really proud of?

Okay, before Ghost has passed the torch to whoever is next, here are my questions:

Favorite and least favorite Street Fighter character and why?

Favorite and least favorite Virtua Fighter character and why?

Favorite and least favorite UNiB character and why?

Favorite MUGEN creation not made by you and why?

What MUGEN creation of yours are you really proud of?

- Sagat is my favorite because, among other things, I like how powerful and damaging his attacks feel, I like his moveset in general and I've liked his voice since SFA. My least favorite would be Blanka, I just find him to be an annoying character.

- Akira Yuki would be my favorite because he is the only VF character I know, lol. But, I do like his appearence in DBFC and I find his voice to be cool.

- Eltnum would be my favorite because, among other things, she has good looks, an interesting moveset, a nice story and she has guns and a whip. My least favorite is Merkava. While I don't dislike him in anyway, I don't really care for him.

- That's a tough one. I guess right now, it'd be the Legacy SP by NoZ in terms or general creations, since I really like the look and sound of it. In terms of characters, I don't have one yet.

- Akira Yuki, because he is the only character I have released thus far.

I gave an extra day by mistake, lol. Time to pass the torch.

Alright. I just wanna quickly thank everyone who asked me questions here during the 4 (or 5) days and Kai for passing the torch to me. It means a lot!

Well, I pass the torch over to Zemilia.

Questions:

- What is your dream job?

- What is your favorite MUGEN character?

- What are some of the worst MUGEN characters you have played as?

- What are some of the best MUGEN characters you have played as?

- Have there been creators before that have reacted badly to your feedback?

- What is your favorite gaming or anime character?

- When will you continue work on your Shana already? :P

I'll ask more tomorrow.

Well, since it's my turn (and I'm on break for now, which gives me more time), Let's begin.

Questions:

- What is your dream job?

- What is your favorite MUGEN character?

- What are some of the worst MUGEN characters you have played as?

- What are some of the best MUGEN characters you have played as?

- Have there been creators before that have reacted badly to your feedback?

- What is your favorite gaming or anime character?

- When will you continue work on your Shana already? :P

I'll ask more tomorrow.

-My dream job's the usual: making video games for a system (mainly a fighter). However, I would also like to build robots too.

-I have lots, but my main one so far is both Mokou by Kohaku, and Silent Storm.

-I don't know if I would consider "worse", but it'll have to be Bowser by Shazzo.

-SSJ Goku by Z2 team, Dee Bee Kaw by The_none (cause of how much fun he is), Ken by VyN (and Jmorphman), Strider Hiryu by SyN) and Silent Storm. Akatsuki by Mikita for a bonus.

-Just one: Xasor. But idk if I should include Ryutaro as well, since his response was... Confusing.

-I'll list a few: Ken from SF, Jago from KI, Byakuya from Bleach, Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, Saber from the Fate series, and (please don't kill me for this) Neji Hyuga from Naruto.

-When KH3 is released for the public.

Well, since it's my turn (and I'm on break for now, which gives me more time), Let's begin.

-My dream job's the usual: making video games for a system (mainly a fighter). However, I would also like to build robots too.

-I have lots, but my main one so far is both Mokou by Kohaku, and Silent Storm.

-I don't know if I would consider "worse", but it'll have to be Bowser by Shazzo.

-SSJ Goku by Z2 team, Dee Bee Kaw by The_none (cause of how much fun he is), Ken by VyN (and Jmorphman), Strider Hiryu by SyN) and Silent Storm. Akatsuki by Mikita for a bonus.

-Just one: Xasor. But idk if I should include Ryutaro as well, since his response was... Confusing.

-I'll list a few: Ken from SF, Jago from KI, Byakuya from Bleach, Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, Saber from the Fate series, and (please don't kill me for this) Neji Hyuga from Naruto.

Hmmm, interesting answers! I had a feeling Ken would be listed under your favorite gaming characters.

-When KH3 is released for the public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU

More questions:

- What is your favorite UNIB char?

- What is your favorite DBFC char?

- Is there any country you wish to travel to?

- Are there any people from the MUGEN community you have met in person?

- Are there any people from the MUGEN community you would like to meet in person?

- If you could bring one fictional character from a video game into real life, who would it be?

- Oni or Evil Ryu?

- What is your favorite Street Fighter game?

- What are some of your favorite game mechanics?

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite video game?

Do you like cheese?

Green eggs or ham?

What do you think of me?

-Sushi, Dumplings, Lamb Chops, and those 1000 year old eggs (not literally, more like those ones you can find in Chinese restaurants) just to name a few.

-CV: Dracula X Chronicles, UNiB, MKX, DmC (yes, that one), Killer Instinct, and Arkham City just to name a few.

-Yes, I love cheese. I want to try all kinds of cheese (except for a few). Including Wensleydale.

-Ham

-I don't know enough about you, but you seem like a decent sort.

More questions:

- What is your favorite UNIB char?

- What is your favorite DBFC char?

- Is there any country you wish to travel to?

- Are there any people from the MUGEN community you have met in person?

- Are there any people from the MUGEN community you would like to meet in person?

- If you could bring one fictional character from a video game into real life, who would it be?

- Oni or Evil Ryu?

- What is your favorite Street Fighter game?

- What are some of your favorite game mechanics?

-Lots. Though if I had to list: Hyde, Seth, Linne, Akatsuki, Orie, Gordeau, Carmine, Waldstein, Vatista, Eltnum, and Hilda.

-Shana and Akira.

-Besides Japan (cause why not); Alaska, Hawaii, China, France, Italy, and maybe Britain.

-Nope. Closest to that was a skype vid call with Daniel, but that's it.

-Maybe Diss, Daniel, you, Kai, and many other people I had on my mind for a while.

-Izayoi Sakuya.

-Evil Ryu

-SF3 (all of them), Alpha series, and IV. I would mention 2, but it feels.. slightly outdated to me (still a fun game though).

-Stopping time for a brief while, Roman cancels (GGXrd's ver), Instinct Mode (KI), Focus Attack Dash Cancels (SFIV), Parries (SF3), Stealth (and stealth kills), and anything that involves finishing off your opponent (MK, KI, any Arksys fighters, etc) just to name a few.

the 10 characters in touhou project that you like most.

the characters who most frequently use in mugen.

because you like anime?

you agree to talk to me?

I am a rare person? (I say this seriously and please be honest)

and what is you permanent/personal avatar?

What's your favorite fighting style in MUGEN?

-If you mean like gameplay style, any kind will do. As long as it's fun. But if you want me to choose one... Kamekaze's gameplay style (seen in Roa, Capt. Falcon, Tristan, etc).

the 10 characters in touhou project that you like most.

the characters who most frequently use in mugen.

because you like anime?

you agree to talk to me?

I am a rare person? (I say this seriously and please be honest)

and what is you permanent/personal avatar?

-If I should try from the top of my head: Youmu, Mokou, Sakuya, Marisa, Remilia, Flandre, Hata no Kokoro, Nue, Renko, and Meira

-Just to list 3: Silent Storm, Hollow Ichigo by StormEX, and Ken by Jmorphman

-Can you please re-word that?

-Maybe?

-Can you also please explain that?

-My avatar changes from time to time. Closest to a personal one is Tenryuu, but that's because I've been using her for like 3 months in total.

Zemilia = Remilia?

-In a way, yeah (which is weird, cause the name was given to me by some guy from the Hisoutensoku lobby).

Hello Zemilia....I have question how you get username "Zemilia" what's the story about this name I'm curious buddy.........Aside your playing MUGEN what other video game you playing and what is the best and worst videogame you played and did you ever try play other games like "The Last Remnant", "Final Fantasy hack games in SNES" and such....?And what is if not your favorite Sports!?

Hello Zemilia....I have question how you get username "Zemilia" what's the story about this name I'm curious buddy.........Aside your playing MUGEN what other video game you playing and what is the best and worst videogame you played and did you ever try play other games like "The Last Remnant", "Final Fantasy hack games in SNES" and such....?And what is if not your favorite Sports!?

Not to be rude, but you might need to work on your formatting there. I thought I'm seeing one question, only to see multiple in just one paragraph. Anyway..

- It's a long story, so I won't give out too much. But basically, I was originally "Zemial99" until I came to the Soku Lobby to find some guys to play Hisoutensoku with, One of them gave me the name "Zemilia" just to (I think) not be confused with my name, and I said that I took a liking to the name. I guess it just stuck with me ever since.

-I play other fighting games from other systems (MKX, UNiB, KI, and SFIV to name a few) along with other games (that pool game for the Xbone whenever I need some time to relax, DmC, God of War series, Ninja Gaiden, etc), including some from online like flash games (Tower of Heaven, Trollface Quest, Dark Cut series, etc).

-My best video game changes over time, but personally it's UNiB (for fighters) and Wolverine: Origins (for some Hack n Slash/Beat-em-up action). My worst also changes, but I'll just name one: Action 52.

-I don't usually play "hack" games. I do however play some bootleg games from the Genesis from time to time (That MK Mythologies Sub-Zero ripoff for the Genesis, "KOF" for the Genesis, etc).

-Closest thing to a favorite (in terms of playing) is either Golf or Tennis. I don't really play/watch sports anyway.

Got some more.

- What's your favorite USF4 character?

- What's your favorite MKX character?

- What's your favorite fighting game?

- UNIB or DBFC?

- Who are some of your favorite MUGEN creators?

-Ken (Omega). If anyone else, Oni, Evil Ryu, Decapre (Omega).

-Sub-Zero. If you mean a new one: A choice between Erron Black and Jason.

-If I have to pick one: UNiB. The other 2 (if it's a top 3) will be MKX and Killer Instinct.

-UNiB

-KameKaze, Z2 Team (Balthazar included, but as a standalone due to SD Bluestreak), The_None, Jin, POTS (yeah, him), Kohaku, Websta, and XCB just to name a few.