MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

-If you mean like gameplay style, any kind will do. As long as it's fun. But if you want me to choose one... Kamekaze's gameplay style (seen in Roa, Capt. Falcon, Tristan, etc).

-If I should try from the top of my head: Youmu, Mokou, Sakuya, Marisa, Remilia, Flandre, Hata no Kokoro, Nue, Renko, and Meira

-Just to list 3: Silent Storm, Hollow Ichigo by StormEX, and Ken by Jmorphman

-Can you please re-word that?

-Maybe?

-Can you also please explain that?

-My avatar changes from time to time. Closest to a personal one is Tenryuu, but that's because I've been using her for like 3 months in total.

-In a way, yeah (which is weird, cause the name was given to me by some guy from the Hisoutensoku lobby).

Thanks and Sorry I need more practice in Spanish.

for which reason you see anime?

If you think that I am or not a non-normal or rare person?

extra question:do you think that this ZUN losing Creativity creating characters?(personally with the last 5 characters are not very good, it's just my opinion.don't take it personal.)

I'm sorry if I scared him, intimidate or offended in any way, personally I don'tlike cause that kind of impression.

And Thanks for you attention. ; )

I got 2 more question for you, mate.

What's the worst movie you've seen?

Who's your favorite character in UNiB?

-Space Thunder Kid. Was watching it as a "riff" with my friend from HS, but seriously.. Fuck that movie.

-I think I already answered this one. Anyway: Orie, Hilda, Hyde, Eltnum, Akatsuki, Seth, Gordeau, and/or Carmine comes to mind.

Thanks and Sorry I need more practice in Spanish.

for which reason you see anime?

If you think that I am or not a non-normal or rare person?

extra question:do you think that this ZUN losing Creativity creating characters?(personally with the last 5 characters are not very good, it's just my opinion.don't take it personal.)

I'm sorry if I scared him, intimidate or offended in any way, personally I don'tlike cause that kind of impression.

And Thanks for you attention. ; )

-Umm.. no reason other than I used to watch it when it was airing? (DBZ, Inuyasha, Pokemon, and G Gundam).

-Idk what you really mean by those two, but a person is a person. I don't think "rare" is a term.

-No. I kind of think that in some way, he always has some ideas about creating a character (take in account, though this is years ago: Hata no Kokoro. Her design is interesting, in the sense that she communicates with masks that reflect on her emotions).

-If you're not god, what are you? (silly question)

-Can you see the ferris wheel way far from around where your area is? (and I mean the abandoned ferris wheel from an abandoned town)

-Favorite char in Akame ga Kill?

-How are the potatoes there? :p

Are you god?

No, but am a god. There are many like me. :)

-If you're not god, what are you? (silly question)

-Can you see the ferris wheel way far from around where your area is? (and I mean the abandoned ferris wheel from an abandoned town)

-Favorite char in Akame ga Kill?

-How are the potatoes there? :p

- A deity of the strange variant. I'm not normal and a rebel for life. XD

- While I live on an island, the water is far, far away. The abandoned town has yet to be explored.

- Akame!

- They're quite potatoey. :)

Here's some questions for you, mate.

What's your favorite anime?

Favorite food?

Favorite fighting game?

What's your motivation?

Do you like pizza?

- Hmm, that's a tough one. I'm going to go with Parasyte: the Maxim, which is just a little above Shingeki no Kyojin.

- A really good hamburger/cheeseburger.

- I don't play many, but I'm enjoying UNIEL quite a bit.

- As long as I'm failing at something, it's enough to motivate me to do better in some way.

- No, I love pizza. Mmmmm. :)

-Favorite creation so far?

-Slightly cliche question: What got you into Mugen, and what year?

-Fire or Ice?

-What do you usually prefer in your pizza?

-If given time (and the right equipment, along with bravery), do you want to explore the abandoned town known as.. Idk, Chernobyl?

-Up for some matches in UNiB someday?

1. Opinion on variables with dollar signs?

2. What are dank memes?

4. Why was question #3 blank?

1. They're "okay." I prefer to not write them although in JS, I sometimes use dollar signs with jQuery-specific variables to create distinction. In PHP, it's a must, so there's no turning back there.

2. Meh, not a fan of memes in general.

4. Because you're a weirdo.

-Favorite creation so far?

-Slightly cliche question: What got you into Mugen, and what year?

-Fire or Ice?

-What do you usually prefer in your pizza?

-If given time (and the right equipment, along with bravery), do you want to explore the abandoned town known as.. Idk, Chernobyl?

-Up for some matches in UNiB someday?

- Hmm, of the ones I've made, I'd have to say Zangief, despite his flaws. Of others', I'd say Dragon Claw as he was the first well-made creation I've seen.

- I was browsing YouTube videos and stumbled across Peter Griffin vs Homer Simpson. That was intriguing enough to get me interested in what created that. At that time I was learning programming myself, through Flash, so I knew I really wanted to create things. I think it was around 2005, but I'm not sure.

- Fire!

- Pepperoni, black olives, a little seasoning, onions, chicken and sausage.

- If I didn't have to go alone, sure. The thought of radiation poisoning doesn't really help, though I'd blend in with the locals at least, haha.

- Sure! Though I'm pretty bad, lol.

OK, I have somethings to ask.

MUGEN Related

- Will you update Bowser?

- Are you going to do another boss chracter?

Non-MUGEN Related

- Which kind of game genre do you play the most?

- Is there any protagonist (from any game, anime, or whatever) that you hated?

- Favorite Final Fantasy? (If you like that, of course.)

OK, I have somethings to ask.

MUGEN Related

- Will you update Bowser?

- Are you going to do another boss chracter?

Non-MUGEN Related

- Which kind of game genre do you play the most?

- Is there any protagonist (from any game, anime, or whatever) that you hated?

- Favorite Final Fantasy? (If you like that, of course.)

- I was planning on it, but waiting on Peach sprites. I might just scrap that portion as Balthazar quit working on them. He told me that someone else was going to be taking them over, but I've yet to see that happen.

- Maybe in the future, but I have no immediate plans.

- Action Adventure/Hack 'n Slash

- I can't say for sure really, but in the original Naruto, I didn't like Naruto as much.

- I've not completed any of them, so I can't say. I know about the story of Crisis Core and want to continue FFIX at some point.

Got some more questions for you, mate.

Marvel or Capcom?

Worst movie you've ever watched?

What's like being a God?

- Capcom

- Dhoom 2. It's a Bollywood movie that's just so amazingly bad. My friends and I watched it and had a good laugh. That falls into the "So bad, it's good" category, but worst I'd say was "12 years a slave." I don't think I've ever cried as much. It's horrible. Absolutely horrible.

- Oh, it's pretty normal. We go about our daily business like anyone, only are immortal. :) Yesterday I cut myself cleaning a knife. No blood! Hahaha.