MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

What was your greatest creation?

What's your favorite food?

Hmmm, tough question, I eventually end up not liking every thing I make due to boredom or just because I end up improving areas of characters every time. I have to say a character that never really feels off for me is Hong Miling and of course, I quite think Patoelietoe has become my greatest creation due to how many ideas I have applied to her without holding back. Which feels good.

A favorite food? I always quite loved Lasagna and, of course, ANYTHING THAT'S GOT POTATO CHIPS ON IT! :D

Why the seven 9s?

This began way earlier on like, 2008 or something, where I just used my email's name, I picked 7 nines out of nowhere. Namely because it wasn't easy to forget. I recall pulling a few nines at first, but they were all taken, till 9999999

Can you tell me the biggest secret of the universe?

This

Who invented "sodie pop"?

Why Meiling?

Uuuuhh, uuuh, I uuuh. Joseph Priestley invented the first mechanism to produce it, that's all my attention span caught.

Cause Meiling is funnie has tons of cool attacks and movelist random stuff.

- Sanae or Sunny?

- Whats next on your Mugen agenda?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh you mean sunny sorori? I guess her but she's relatively "new" anyway. Can't tell much. But the good news is that she is free now to be turned into anything that is suitable.

Just a Sakuya character, no this time I won't take yours as a character and make a comic relief one, I'm just gonna try to make a badass Sakuya, while trying to stay serious, because I can't really reduce her as comic relief.

Reimu or blanc/white heart?

What color u like?

Are you slender man?

Can I have 20$ dollahs?

White Heart because you don't get to hear Reimu swearing excesively officially, that and Touhou is becoming kinda dumb now.

My favorites are Red and Greenish Blue. Especially their dusk/dawn varieties.

I was gonna be given the cast role for slenderman but I got too fat to be able to do the job.

no whifin in da club.

1: Will you eventually make fucked up edits of the entire Scarlet Devil Mansion?

2: Will you ever update Daniel?

3: Why did you do dudemugen in the first place?

Actually I want to make a serious character which I discussed before.

no, decided against strongly by now.

this fucking vid

Eh, might as well ask ya some:

-How you gonna handle Sakuya's time powers, since you're making her?

-Do you sometimes feel like char making is a chore?

-If you were to make a char who has the ability to control fire, how would you handle it?

-What genre of music do you usually listen to?

-Would you rather move things with your mind via Telekinesis, or go anywhere around the world via Teleportation?

-What is the one char that you regret making (besides Old Daniel)?

-Soup or salad?

-Since you create music, you ever thought of playing an instrument IRL? (like.. Guitars, violin, piano, tuba, etc.)

-Nurses or Ninja girls?

-How big is infinity?

Eh, might as well ask ya some:

-How you gonna handle Sakuya's time powers, since you're making her?

-Do you sometimes feel like char making is a chore?

-If you were to make a char who has the ability to control fire, how would you handle it?

-What genre of music do you usually listen to?

-Would you rather move things with your mind via Telekinesis, or go anywhere around the world via Teleportation?

-What is the one char that you regret making (besides Old Daniel)?

-Soup or salad?

-Since you create music, you ever thought of playing an instrument IRL? (like.. Guitars, violin, piano, tuba, etc.)

-Nurses or Ninja girls?

-How big is infinity?

-I have completely overlooked that. I am not very sure but I can always steal code from Ricepigeon to handle the time freeze because I have NEVER done it properly. Could be something like a time freeze gauge which powers up a level 1 or more super but it could be annoying, so other than the typical freeze the entire thing I don't see how else I can do it. Time will tell.

-It is a fucking chore, keep in mind, you gotta make animations AND hitboxes (and mostly i just wanna code), unexpected bugs too, and issues noone noticed.

-Uuuuhhhh.... I don't usually care for pyromaniac characters.

-Video game music usually, which in itself is very varied. Anything that sounds relaxing or movey usually sets the mood for what I like. Just nothing too noisy. (like death metal/screamo noisy, I hate that kinda music). Typically it's Rock what I like the most or some weird stuff, I don't know how to classify.

-Teleportation is too dangerous, could end telefragging everyone. Telekinesis.

-new daniel

-Salad, it compliments the food better imo, and can be added to food easily.

-I used to play the recorder... and I sucked at it, so I grew out of playing instruments.

-Fuck murakami.

uxnRkw6.png

very big

nothing's going on. I'm just gonna pass the torch to Ruine. ktnxbye

Before that!!

1- Love me?

2- What if CVS Daniel by Ryoucchi?

3- What if Touhou never actually existed and all you have seen about it is a plan by dogs to take the 4th world while your doing nothing to stop them?

4- When is too much anime?

5- How much time to finish University? (I recall you said you where about to)

6- Do i ever gona get a free sketch by Dany????

7- Any kind of games you like?

8- Hug?

9- If me and Dartz ever get married...Would you buy the rings for us?

10- If you could change something of the daily basics what would be?

PEACE!!

Before that!!

1- Love me?

2- What if CVS Daniel by Ryoucchi?

3- What if Touhou never actually existed and all you have seen about it is a plan by dogs to take the 4th world while your doing nothing to stop them?

4- When is too much anime?

5- How much time to finish University? (I recall you said you where about to)

6- Do i ever gona get a free sketch by Dany????

7- Any kind of games you like?

8- Hug?

9- If me and Dartz ever get married...Would you buy the rings for us?

10- If you could change something of the daily basics what would be?

PEACE!!

1.- Maybe. If you give me stuff.

2.- Then I'll extort him to work for me and have him be my work slave.

3.- Then holy shit I'm the worst hero ever.

4.- It's much anime when you begin to buy mousepads and dakimakuras.

5.- Hmmm well... we could say I'm 3 to 4 years away. You never know if it's extended.

6.- You never ask when I'm in a drawing mood .v.

7.- I like games where theres boob platformers, Doom, Shooting games and some puzzles, oh and some arcade games too, namely many retro games as well.

8.- I always hug anyone. *hug*

9.- sure if you pay me for it.

10.- having to shit. No really.

Favorite MUGEN character ? character who actually you hate ?  and be as sane these?

not be to who I ask this questions...

Well, I have a lot of favorites, but if I had to choose one: Sion Eltnam Atlasia, by far.

Who I hate...? Most joke characters fit the list.