MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

Burgers but I dont eat them that often these days. :-P

The best moment is when I was in chat and there was a conversation about Hentai/Ero anime I mentioned about Bible Black and Laharl was freaking out at that point  he dosn't want us to start talking about it which I didn't blame him. It was so funny LOL! XD .

No problem Mimizuki. ^_^

Well its been past 4 days so Im going to pass it to GarchompMatt LOL!

Is mimizuku and thanks for not choosing me :P

These obsessed with pokemon?

favorites pokemons.

LOL! 'Baton Pass' worked! XD ....

Anyways:

Is Captain Falcon your only Main in the SSB series?

How did you come up with your user name?

Who is your main in Mugen?

What make you have a good since of humor? cause you make me laugh alot Man! LOL!

• Certainly not! Hilariously, he's actually my least-used main, succeeded by Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch and Pikachu.
  • I took 'Garchomp' and smashed it head-first into my real name.
  • Ryun's Pikaman, closely followed by 'netz's Blaziken.
  • It comes naturally with being British :=D:

I loved Project X Zone! 

1. Do you think Project X Zone deserved a sequel? (It's in development.)

2. Which game do you prefer out of the whole SSB franchise? 

• When you've got a crossover like that, of course it deserves a sequel!
  • Probably Melee because that game was part of my childhood and tons of fun. I don't play it competitively, mind you. Smash 4 comes a close second.

Favorite fighting game series (aside from SSB)?

• M.U.G.E.N of course! Probably Street Fighter, though I do like Guilty Gear as well. I don't own that many fighting games :P

These obsessed with pokemon?

favorites pokemons.

• I'm scarily obsessed with Pokémon :P
  • To name my top five, that'd be Typhlosion, Garchomp, Rotom, Gigalith and Dialga.

Oh yeah one more question for Garchompmatt:

Whats your favorite food you like to eat?

• Shortbread. Even more so than white chocolate.

Is your real name Matt?

Other than Pokemon, what Nintendo franchise (minus crossovers) is your favorite?

• No.

:ilied:
  • F-Zero. By golly do we need another one.

What is your favorite animal?

• Hamster, probably because of this little thing. Twas once my nickname due to how cute small I was in comparison to most people, funny enough.

What year did you start playing MUGEN?

Favorite British sitcom?

Is the cheesy smile your spirit animal?

• Can't remember. Possibly 2010 or 2011.
  • I don't watch TV all that often. That said, I do have a soft spot for Only Fools and Horses.
  • Dopey face is everyone's spirit animal, they just don't realise it yet BSKy1GJ.png

What are the perks of being British?

• We're naturally funnier than everyone else, though nobody else gets our sarcastic humour. Oh, and free healthcare; migrants love abusing that one, along with our benefits system.

• Can't remember. Possibly 2010 or 2011.
  • I don't watch TV all that often. That said, I do have a soft spot for Only Fools and Horses.
  • Dopey face is everyone's spirit animal, they just don't realise it yet BSKy1GJ.png
  • We're naturally funnier than everyone else, though nobody else gets our sarcastic humour. Oh, and free healthcare; migrants love abusing that one, along with our benefits system.

Did someone say "free?" I'm interested.

Least favorite Pokemon in terms of design?

Favorite genre(s) of music?

• I don't really have much of a preference as long as it doesn't have lyrics in it (aka what I'd class as 'songs'). Inaudible lyrics or choirs don't bother me though.
    To sum it up, video game music.

Aside from the Pokemon anime, what's your favorite video game cartoon/anime?

• >Implying I like the Pokémon anime.
    I mean, it's alright, but Ash's stupidity does get on your wick after a while.
    To actually answer your question, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 because it's so bad it's good. They say the Japanese version of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is far better than the English one, but Dedede and Escargoon's voices in the English version are far too good for it to be worse :P

• >Implying I like the Pokémon anime.
    I mean, it's alright, but Ash's stupidity does get on your wick after a while.

I don't blame ya, one of the real reason I stop looking at it after the first season. -_-

I always prefer the story from the official Game and Manga series.