MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity, RMH! I owe ya one, bro!

Is your name Klein?

I wish. I'll just have to stick with boring ol' Chris. 

Do you want fries with that Burgie?

If you could make anything for MUGEN, what would it be?

1. Yes, please!

2. I would love to make an SvK styled Wii Fit Trainer. She would have options to play as multiple styles. Don't like SvK? No problem! There are options to play with her in PotS style, SF3, KOF 2002, UMvC3, etc. Sortof like Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken, where before the fight, you could choose how you want him to play. I have a lot of ideas right now. Someday, I hope to actually try my hand at creating things. 

Do you watch Vinesauce?

Nope, but I wouldn't mind being introduced to this. I don't even know what it is, but it sounds cool.

How'd you discover Mugen, and this site?

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST!

A couple of years ago (maybe 2013 or so), I saw a video, I think it was a top 10? Anyway, the guy mentioned "Mugen." I was curious, so I did some searching and found a channel named "Mugenlord." I then looked for forums and I found this site. The rest is history.

Favorite number?

69. No, seriously.

What's your top 3 favorite fighting games?

What are some of your hobbies outside of Mugen?

If you could have 1 question answered with absolute certainty what would it be?

Ooo, that's a tough one. I guess my 3 favorites (from most favorite to least) are

- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (I was introduced to the MvC franchise here. I love the music, colors, announcer, and a lot more)

- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors for GBA (Lots of nostalgia and one of my very 1st fighting games)

- Tekken 6 (I like the gameplay, music, etc. It's really fun.)

Outside of Mugen, I like to game, eat, and mess around with my computer. Sometimes I code for fun. I really don't have many hobbies.

I would like to know what the true meaning of life is. It might be a generic answer, but I've been pondering it lately. I'm uncertain if what we do is worth anything since eventually we'll eventually... you know.....

Favorite beverage?

Preferred way of clothing?

Cherry Coka Cola. A standard banana milkshake comes close.

I really don't mind clothing. As long as it's not too tight or fancy, I'm fine. Although I like silly t-shirts, sweaters, and anything with the color red. 

Ah it's my turn now :)

Alright DuckSS...

1: How did you get into Mugen?

2: Favorite character?

3: Favorite character you've made?

1.In 2009 I was finding the videos about "Worms" (A strategy pc game),then I found the video in which was presented how worm fights king kong,and when I saw a word "mugen" in that video, I continued to search for mugen more. And,after long research, in 2011 I finally get some mugen compilations. While I was looking at compilations' files,I found out that mugen is engine in which you can make a fighting game,and then I started to study and work in mugen. And in the end of 2012 I registered myself on MFG,and then my mugen coding evolution started to grow up.

2.I Like original characters,and my favorite one is BlueStreak.

3.I like all my characters,because I don't have anything special than them :P

Biggest MUGEN influence?

Most hyped WIP?

1.Everything about the codes I learned from N64Mario's and Basara Kun's characters. So that two guys are my influences.

2.Well I was really in hype when I was working on my full game "Gameboy Fighters". Because the characters and stages which I was finding in original and in bootleg gbc games were too beautiful and so obscure.

.....For DuckSS:

What your favorite music genre?

How did you get in to doing 8-bit remixes? ( I admit those remixes are awesome.. :-D )

What character in mugen you believe is your best creation?

1.Ugh,I don't like just one genre,I like few genres and those are: Drum and bass (old school one),Funk (Or Funk rock),Dubstep and Post Dubstep (Before Skrillex's influence),EBM,Breakcore,Chiptune,Breakbeat,Hardcore (Electronic music),Techno (Only hard one),Thrash metal,Death Metal (Old school,Melodic,DeathThrash),Depressive suicidal black metal,Classic Heavy Metal and Cyber Industrial Metal etc.

Also I have to say that I don't like music which is actually have a pop culture and too many rises and drops. I often listen to underground artists.

2.By loving the chiptune genre and also by nostalgia. Except for remixes and covers, I also do original 8-bit music which I compose.

3.I don't know,many people talked about my Steve Stalong,Bootleg wars and Gameboy fighters. But I think that Steve Stalong is my only true masterpiece I made.

1. Favorite childhood game?

2. Favorite fighting style? (CvS, MvC, etc.)

3. Favorite ice cream flavor?

1.Ugh,I really have a big list of my favorite games from my childhood :P But let's say that I really liked "Zone of the enders" series for ps2 

2.Basic mugen style or any style which is too original.

3.Mostly Vanilla and Stracciatella

What was your inspiration for the Bootleg & GB Fighters fullgames you made?

Well since I know for bootleg obscure games for gb and nes,I always wanted to make a game in which I can have my favorite characters from that games.

So I did that :P

OK, DuckSS. Here's my questions.

• Do you have any weird creation planned?
  • Which game genre is your favorite?

1.Well for now I'm working on screenpack which is based on psx cractros,and it will look weird to some people here on this forum (I think). But even than that,I planed to update my and DJHR's mari soon,and he's going to be mre weird and funny.

2.Action/Adventure,Fighting and Racing games.

- Why ducks?

- Favorite fast-food?

- Are you into Sci-Fi genres?

1.If you asked me why I like ducks,I have no answer for that :P Just kidding! I like them because some of them look too interesting and colorful to me. But if you asked me about my name,I always wanted my name to sound too original.

2.To be honest,I don't like to eat fast food (I eat it when I'm going to school or to another place),I only like traditional food in my country. Well...... there's one I like ,and it has elements of fast and traditional food, and that's our bosnian special. "Chevapi" !

thumb_600.jpg?1381175833

3.Well I'm into it,but I barely read books or watch movies with that genre. 

1.If you asked me why I like ducks,I have no answer for that :P Just kidding! I like them because some of them look too interesting and colorful to me. But if you asked me about my name,I always wanted my name to sound too original.

2.To be honest,I don't like to eat fast food (I eat it when I'm going to school or to another place),I only like traditional food in my country. Well...... there's one I like ,and it has elements of fast and traditional food, and that's our bosnian special. "Chevapi" !

3.Well I'm into it,but I barely read books or watch movies with that genre. 

That's really interesting, man.

One more question: What is your biggest life goal?