MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

• I'm not the biggest fan of the Mega Evolution concept, but if I had to choose, I'd want Mega Typhlosion. Fire/Ground with Drought plz.

Awesome. :-D

Well folks I think GarchompMatt had his turn for the past 4days so now its time to pass it on to some one else. :goodmood:

Would you accept a mission for 5gp and a party?

I dunno what that is :c

1. Netflix or Hulu?

2. Are you a man named Brawl? 

1. Neither, I just catch whatever I want on youtube/other free video sites until it gets taken away. I'm too cheap to pay for either of those services :v 

2. No, I am a Brawl named Man.

What made you change your name from BrawlYoshi to BrawlTheMan? Was Yoshi mean to you? :c

Favourite video game?

Favourite video game character?

1. I didn't want people to think I was Yoshi-kin or a vore enthusiast or a furry or whatever. If that's your thing, cool, but it isn't mine :p

2. Melee, Sonic adventure DX Director's cut or Leafgreen might be my favorite for nostalgia value alone. Could also be Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. 

3. Not sure about that one. Could be Yoshi, Crobat, Bad Mr Frosty, Knuckles, Terry Bogard, there are just so many video game characters I like that I can't really pick a favorite :p

Ryo or Robert?

What's the beef with Beppu's characters?

1. Ryo. ORA ORA

2. I don't know what's so bad about them. I haven't played them and just kinda heard they sucked :v I might try them sometime down the line tho

1. If you could change the color of the sky, would you?

2. If yes, what color?

1. Yes

2. Orange. Permanent sunset up in this bitch.

So being source inaccurate is pretty much the extent? That's all I've really heard, and I've yet to play the source... I did hear Terry had no palette on its initial release.

Anyways, which creator do you despise the most?

So being source inaccurate is pretty much the extent? That's all I've really heard, and I've yet to play the source... I did hear Terry had no palette on its initial release.

HugeSpongebob98. His chars are just kfm spriteswaps without much substance. Personality wise, I'd have to say Loganir with his "baaaaaw don't steal my creativity" rant when Ax made Green Ranger. Seeing his blog post about it and how huge his ego is makes me wonder why I even main his chars in the first place. Guess it's because comic books.

Favorite mugen characters?

Least favorite mugen characters?

1. The_None's Blizzard, Loganir's Electro, O Ilu's Bullseye, GM's Brocken, Mouser's Captain Kidd, Ferchogtx's Spider-Man, and Buckus's Axel Stone.

2. AI only bosses. You fight it once, say "that was fun" and then never fight it again. Doesn't help the fact that a lot of these are easy. Unless you are a gay fish, I question your existence.

Oh-ho-hoooo that gay fish gave me nightmares. 

1. Favorite fighting style? (MVC, CVS, Melty Blood, etc.)

2. Any favorite Mugen stages?

1. I've been liking MvC gameplay a lot lately.

2. I like Crash Site, Dr Wily's Castle, and I also like stages that I've seen before in other fighting games, such as Jack's stage from Art Of Fighting 2.

What inspired you to make boss characters?

I guess that empty feeling that cause me the fighting games, I like a lot, so, when a new fighting game is released my very first question to myself is: who or what is the final boss?!!!, I always imagine something epic, grim and imposing and some times, it was, I never felt again what I felt when I see Omega Rugal or Marvel vs Capcom Bosses for first time; I stayed with "hungry" to see more like this.