[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Whatever it takes to keep this going. Now... how would Master Chief fit in?

the same way snake fit in brawl... by not fitting in. and the same way any fictional character would fit in a dam crossover game.

also t-bagging, since the AI's t-bag a lot in smash, he would fit right in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTZD0whqwyU

Hey! Let's not derail this thread here!

Thank you! Darkwolf13 I think we should not put this topic off like this we need to best to talk about possible characters that are originally come from and started from a video game.

I know this is all puns and jokes here but let just stick with the subject and not throw things off like that. Alright guys??. >:-(

I didn't make this topic for everyone to argue against each other. but just to have everyone's opinions about who they voted for Smash and possible Candidates. That All.

[Edit post]

@Dhillon521 and @Neo_Fire_Sonic :

Hidden Content

That cool! even doe for now we only got the K.Rool costume for the mii-fighters but hopfully that should lead to him being in the game. 

Spoiler: He wouldn't, because he belongs to Microsoft.

Although that point is pretty moot at this point, because it's actually Microsoft at the moment who wants to see Banjo&Kazooie, from another franchise they own because of owning Rare, in a SM4SH DLC.

tumblr_inline_nn34nuSTL61sj04lk_500.png

Banjo&Kazooie would be awesome! considering he would be another Duel-character like Duck-Hunt. Personally I like to see this character more in the spot light. :goodmood:

That cool! even doe for now we only got the K.Rool costume for the mii-fighters but hopfully that should lead to him being in the game. 

tumblr_inline_nn34nuSTL61sj04lk_500.png

Banjo&Kazooie would be awesome! considering he would be another Duel-character like Duck-Hunt. Personally I like to see this character more in the spot light. :goodmood:

Duo character. And Duck Hunt is not a duo character, but a trio character (accoring to the official trailer, that is).

But Banjo&Kazooie would be interesting nonetheless.

I don't care at all about king k. rool so I am going to go with hopefully Shantae makes it in over him.

I like Shantae as well, and even I think that she has virtually zero chances, simply because of how niche that third party character is.

I like Shantae as well, and even I think that she has virtually zero chances, simply because of how niche that third party character is.

Yeah but i wouldn't draw that conclusion yet considering Shantae has a surprisingly good amount of fandom plus like K.Rool she is one of the high demand characters in the DLC Ballot add-on she came from a video game (even doe true her first game wasn't popular) but in her current games made her be back in the spot-light. so its possible Shantae has a good chance to be DLC in mind opinion.

If she does make it I hope this theme gets a nice remix for SSB4:

Shantae is placed very low in the polls, though.

Yes she is low on the polls considering people want to see more Nintendo characters to jump in this (like wolf, K.rool, Waluigi, Ice-climbers, Bayonnetta) but as being another third-party rep she still high demanding from alot of people for her to be DLC. Though Shovel Knight would more likly out do her. but will see how it turns out in the next acouple months.

And speaking of Waluigi:

waluigi_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d

Personally I am kind of want him to be a character this time around even though he just an assist trophy but he could have been after Wario was introduce in SSB-Brawl he would had a chance in SSB4 as being another rep relating to Wario as well as Ashley (Wario's inc.) But just like Daisy his popularity overall would not get him to be playable. -_-

Low in which polls? Most polls I've seen put K. Rool, Shantae, Shovel Knight, Wolf, Snake, etc. up top :s

Unless the Polls i seen are fakes or old news then you are right on that Matt. :-P

But we havn't hit Fall season yet so we really can't say who really in the lead in this Ballot until The last week of September comes.

Yes she is low on the polls considering people want to see more Nintendo characters to jump in this (like wolf, K.rool, Waluigi, Ice-climbers, Bayonnetta) but as being another third-party rep she still high demanding from alot of people for her to be DLC. Though Shovel Knight would more likly out do her. but will see how it turns out in the next acouple months.

And speaking of Waluigi:

waluigi_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d

Personally I am kind of want him to be a character this time around even though he just an assist trophy but he could have been after Wario was introduce in SSB-Brawl he would had a chance in SSB4 as being another rep relating to Wario as well as Ashley (Wario's inc.) But just like Daisy his popularity overall would not get him to be playable. -_-

Same here. Waluigi needs more love. Not to mention given all his special abilities in the sports games (tornado, thorn walls, teleportation, etc.), he could have one of the most bizarrely interesting movesets in the series.

I honestly would like Daisy to get in as well, but I doubt she'll get any more than an alternate color for Peach. I think Rosalina's popularity completely ruined Daisy's chances of getting in. Now nobody really pays her any mind.

Same here. Waluigi needs more love. Not to mention given all his special abilities in the sports games (tornado, thorn walls, teleportation, etc.), he could have one of the most bizarrely interesting movesets in the series.

I honestly would like Daisy to get in as well, but I doubt she'll get any more than an alternate color for Peach. I think Rosalina's popularity completely ruined Daisy's chances of getting in. Now nobody really pays her any mind.

Daisy could have been at least a costume for Peach. Missed opertunity but whatever.